Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Man Boobs & wife's knickers.
I Am I alone,or do any of you gents have "moobs" like me? They are the same size and are shaped almost the same as a teenage girl. When I'm nude or just topless,I fondle myself imagining that I'm fondling a young cousin of mine. Although they are not as sensitive as a womans,I enjoy the punishment I give to my nipples,pulling,pinching,them,enjoying the sharp pain that ensues. Several times I have put several clothes pegs on them,keeping them attached for a considerable time whilst tossing off to a picture of the aforementioned cousin!

Another sexual pleasure I enjoy is wearing my wife's knickers. She has a largish arse,which incidentally I enjoy fucking,and fortunately the size she wears fit me just right.I love the feel of the material on my arse and around my cock.

Let's hear about your tits,etc. please.

bounce jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am between a c and a d cup depending on the bra.
My wife has had me wear her panties if I run out of clean ones, but I usually wear my own.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a good set of moobs and love playing with them

Herhappyhubby
Knicker fun
I love jerking off in knickers and the wife and I wear them together feels so good rubbing me thru the sexy material

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds