Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
older white guy--giving Bjs--S/W Chicago
Met an older white guy at the woods----Not into Girls----so Posting this for him! He will be at 159th and Harlem ave---on Sunday Mornings---7am-----Giving Bjs to any who want one!----He's REAL-----we Posted on CL---but all FAKES there!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weekends don't usually work for me
But I can try to arrange something during the work week. You suck me and I will recip if you like, but that is not necessary. I swallow if everything feels right, do you?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tinlet Park
Here EVERY SUNDAY! 7am------What more can we say????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tinley Park
another Sunday--and NO Takers? even POSTED on CL-----No one wants a BJ from an older white guy????? 159th and Harlem---7am CUM or come? LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Long Shot!
We knew that it would be a "Long Shot"----BUT Chicago is a BIG Place!-----even when me and Dancer were doing SEX SHOWS on 95th St-----NO one from Chicago?----The guy has been here every Sunday----ready to give BJs----NO ONE? Even when POSTING on CL---all FAKES or Time Wasters? We're GLAD for the Sex Clubs and Resorts---like Sunaura and Fort Myers Swing Club-----their REAL!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lots of places at that intersection. You might get a hit if you give a clue other than one of the busiest intersections in the area.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's Sunday Morning!
You didn't Reply----NO PM?----If you had----we would have told you where we would be.---We told all that replyed to CL POST-----Now we're BANNED from CL---for POSTING the Truth!----Lot's of FAKES and Time Wasters on CL!---You know the ones---they never Show-up----or keep you on the internet for hours--asking all kinds of Silly Questions!----The Guy just left today---going to the Woods---135th and Harlem--where the REAL guys are! Today,July 2nd was our LAST Day! In the five weeks we have been here----only three guys----HELL--you can get three guys at one time in the Woods! LOL BYE!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey
Tough to get out of the house that early on a Sunday Morning!
Otherwise would be interested.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sucking Sundays!
If you PM me your phone #---I'll pass it on to him? He did call a couple of guys today--so he will call you---he's OLD and don't Text---HELL I don't! LOL--also he's free other times too---but I don't ask. Also some ASS-HOLE wanted $100 to let him suck him! MORE CL Fakes! He's REAL so mif you want a nice BJ--come or send your #--and we don't give them out---VERY discreet!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe in Dec?
Maybe this Dec--can find some one REAL who needs this? CL is all B.S. Even the Guys!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Last Call for 2017!
But will be sucking in 2018 TOO! EVERY Sunday at Paneras---159th and Harlem ave---or send your Phone # and he will suck you during the week? Days are GOOD! Smoothie---Have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!