Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Non physical sexual orgasms
Has anyone had an orgasm without ANY form of sexual contact, ie masturbation, intercourse, without trying to have one.
When I was young (single figures) I used to cum when climbing over concrete bollards, and also climbing the rope in the school gym, when I started to realise what was happening, I used to climb the bathroom door and hang from the top, having amazing orgasms, these were had without ANY form of sexual contact or knowledge of what was happening or why it happened just that it felt great,

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
I discovered in my 20's that I could will a hard on just by staring at my cock. Thought that was neat so I practiced it often. Wasn't long afterwards that while trying to will it "rock hard" it started jumping & spurting my load! I hadn't touched it at all & the only feeling in it was 1 of getting harder & harder when all of a sudden I started coming! Was nothing like sex or even masturbating, it just started spurting....... drool

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
All orgasms are mental. My husband makes me cum just by talking to me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
kerry70701 said: All orgasms are mental. My husband makes me cum just by talking to me.

this all sounds like the ultimate in premature ejaculation, who needs sex when you can bypass everything even masturbation..... LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Non physical sexual orgasms
When I was in my late teens and early 20's I would be in traffic and the continual left foot on clutch and right foot on brake or gas would cause me a hard on. Had a few orgasms as a result.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I do remember the rope climbing in school gym amongst other situations !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think woman are more likely to orgasm just using their imagination.
I know my wife orgasmed during some of her earliest exhibitionist episodes. Even though she was often not touching her vagina, she orgasmed just over exposing it to someone which was always a fantasy of hers. Another time, all it took was for her to cross her legs to sort of massage her clitoris a little when she was super horny about being naked in front of a few fit young men.
As she has got a little more used to being naked infront of others, she is no longer able to orgasm without touching herself.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
after radiation treatment for cancer a lil while back my groin was so "slightly sunburned" that for several months it was misery. It was SO freaking sensitive that wearing clothing at all would me dripping.Walking across room was sort of like watching that girl on Friends that danced weird.Eileen?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.77 seconds