Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Random Blowjobs
raspberry Does anyone give random blowjobs, quick suck, swallow and go?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Smoldering
mmmm. . . Don't I wish! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sexybrad20
Yes as often as I can, usually no names or talking, just straight into sucking cock

couple50s
To say June has an oral fixation would be an understatement.
When we were younger she would slide down my prone body to suck my cock as we would fall asleep for the night. Many times she sucked me off and left my softening cock in her mouth sucking on this like a soother while she fell asleep.
Over the years she has sucked me in literally ever position, place, and time. At times this is a sexual act and at others simply a means to quickly communicate our relationship to each other.
Cock sucking in our relationship is almost equal to copulation.
Life is good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
See POST in Meet People!
Older white guy we met at woods----he's NOT into Girls--so said we would POST this for him-----S/W Chicago---Tinley Park---will be at 159th and Harlem on Sunday mornings---7am----Panera----Giving Bjs to any who want them!----We POSTED on CL---but ALL fakes and Time wasters!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mostly
While I would normally like to prearrange a meeting online with someone first, it is hard to work out logistics since I do this on the down low. I'm married and wife doesn't know. Anyway, I will stop at Forest Preserve or ABS and see what is available. Sometimes I give a random blowjob sometimes I get a random blowjob and sometimes both. Once in a while I end up with a mouthful of cum which I dutifully swallow, no mess!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
there seem very little concern about std/hiv??
im guessing your giving bj without condoms??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Testing
If you are engaging in any of this kind of activity, it is best to routinely get tested. To clarify my willingness to swallow, I always use the caveat that I will do so if everything feels right. So far, that has worked for me. No STD's, but have sucked lots of cocks and swallow a decent number of loads. As to HIV, do your own research to get comfortable I have read and been told, by health care professionals, that blowjobs are low risk for HIV. The main thing in all of these activities is to respect boundaries. Everyone has to be able to set their own limits where they are comfortable and have their partners respect their position. If a guy doesn't want to blow me back, so be it, or if he doesn't swallow, I will let him know before I shoot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to imagine, but it better stay in my head only tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
richdouglas said: If you are engaging in any of this kind of activity, it is best to routinely get tested. To clarify my willingness to swallow, I always use the caveat that I will do so if everything feels right. So far, that has worked for me. No STD's, but have sucked lots of cocks and swallow a decent number of loads. As to HIV, do your own research to get comfortable I have read and been told, by health care professionals, that blowjobs are low risk for HIV. The main thing in all of these activities is to respect boundaries. Everyone has to be able to set their own limits where they are comfortable and have their partners respect their position. If a guy doesn't want to blow me back, so be it, or if he doesn't swallow, I will let him know before I shoot.

i think you need to check again
risk is small if no cuts in mouth, no cum in mouth
if you take the cum and swallow the chance of catching it is BIG
the risk is in fluids

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
richdouglas said: If you are engaging in any of this kind of activity, it is best to routinely get tested. To clarify my willingness to swallow, I always use the caveat that I will do so if everything feels right. So far, that has worked for me. No STD's, but have sucked lots of cocks and swallow a decent number of loads. As to HIV, do your own research to get comfortable I have read and been told, by health care professionals, that blowjobs are low risk for HIV. The main thing in all of these activities is to respect boundaries. Everyone has to be able to set their own limits where they are comfortable and have their partners respect their position. If a guy doesn't want to blow me back, so be it, or if he doesn't swallow, I will let him know before I shoot.

Getting tested does nothing to protect yourself from contracting a disease. LOL.......Once you have it, you have it. Some of them are not curable either. There is no way of knowing that the guy busting his nuts in your mouth is clean. It's your life, if you want to gamble with it, go for it but I sure hope that if you contract something you would be honest to other people before making them sick too. Swallowing a load of cum is one of the easiest ways to contract a disease. I have no clue what medical journal you have been reading from.

sscd
BJ's
Rarely random but I have.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As a lover of blow jobs I often do! Some of them I have chatted with online first. I have serviced many men that I met in bars. I even gave a bj to a guy I met at the laundromat. Nothing says "Hello, how are you tonight" like a good blowjob!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.87 seconds