Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self Facial taste youre Own Cum
I Hope you can give me a few Tipps,and Tell me youre storys!Thanks for youre Anwers!kiss raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Try it, you will like it
Guys seem to have a hard time admitting this, but yes, I used to do this when I was younger and more limber. I would put my legs over my head and stroke until I came. Some would splatter on my face and I would try to shoot as much as possible right into my mouth. I could get my lips just around my cockhead, so that would help to capture the most. I've lost that limberness and now after I cum, I usually lose the urge to eat my cum, but always think about it while stroking.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love it
i always try to get in my mouth

sexybrad20
Yeah I do it quite regularly, I love the taste and enjoy getting facials from guys. I usually lie on my back, legs up in the air and shoot down onto my face/into my mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoldering
Yep. I'd do the bathtub / shower lie on my back with legs up against the wall thing. No place for the jizz to go but mostly down. Try it.

The other trick to get over that instant loss of interest with an orgasm - what I call an orgasmic testosterone flush - is to cum in the palm of your hand, open your mouth and close your eyes, and slam your hand to your mouth, forcefully. Just do it. You'll get a decent mouthful and then you can contemplate the taste, the aroma, the heat and the slippery texture of it for a bit. Usually if I do that, I'll end up licking up my hand as well. Something about the forceful action overcomes the testosterone flush somewhat.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Self-Administered
I used to self-administer facials when I was younger and maybe a little crazier. Does that count? cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yummy!
Julieannfringe said: I used to self-administer facials when I was younger and maybe a little crazier. Does that count? cool

I would have loved to be part of them younger days! raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love throwing the legs over the head and having it run down onto my face an tongue. Tasks so delicious.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just look at my photos. Unfortunately it's hard to stay erect and have a good orgasm in that position, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun. I don't do it enough blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When younger, I could lay on my back, put my legs over my shoulders and suck the head and some shaft . First time I came outside of a wet dream was that way. Grossed me out at first.... but at 14 it felt so good I had to try again.
When I am leaner, I can still lick the head. I do still jerk into my mouth at times. Did it yesterday after reading this thread!