Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting your own sweetness
This is for both guys and gals. Have you ever tasted your own cum and/or pussy juice after an orgasm? Not looking for the ordinary here but some different and maybe kinkier ways that you have enjoyed yourself.

For me the most enjoyable time that I tasted my sweet cum was in my mid-30s and I was seeing an older woman that was very oral to say the least. As she was sucking on my cock and I would have an orgasm she would leave my cum on her tongue and she would come up and the French kiss me so we could share my sweet cum with each other. We both found this to be extremely intimate. She asked me to lick her pussy and bring some of her sweet pussy juice up in my mouth for her to share also. raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A friend of mine had this thing for tasting her juices. She love to get fucked for a couple minutes then ask you to pull out and she would then suck my cock clean. This went on for what seemed like hours. Never met a girl that got so wet while fucking her.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

Snowballing is the ULTIMATE in INTIMATE sexual activity.

I was with a woman 10 years my senior.
We were in the 69 position with her on the bottom.

When I came in her mouth, I told her “Don’t swallow”.

I was seconds before she orgasmed and I lapped a mouthful of pussy juice from her.

Then I spun around, lying on top of her, my cock slipping into her sopping wet pussy – and, our lips locked together.

Mouth wide open, tongues darting back and forth, rolling and mixing our cum and pussy juice together.

I swear, although I had just cum seconds before I shoot a load into her pussy as soon as I tasted my cum in my mouth.

When we had our fluids mixed together – we both swallowed!

wouldchuck
I have eaten my cum from wife's pussy thousands of time. love every thing about it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No. I didn't like it.
I tried few time long ago, but I did not like my pussy wetness. But I love pre-cum of cock so much, it taste so yummy salty, I like cum, but pre-cum more than cum. But not my pussy wetness.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump said: A friend of mine had this thing for tasting her juices. She love to get fucked for a couple minutes then ask you to pull out and she would then suck my cock clean. This went on for what seemed like hours. Never met a girl that got so wet while fucking her.

We play that game a lot, oral for a while then switch to fucking a while
and back to drippy wet oral several times before
we allow ourselves to orgasm and we each get to
choose how we want to finish...........and the longer you drag it out, OMG

Her_Toy
Juices
My wife has always loved the taste of her own juices and will suck them off my fingers after I've fingered her, or off my cock. But I think that's fairly standard, don't know if others agree?

As far as tasting my own cum, I've certainly tasted it many times. When I masturbate and cum on my fist and don't have a tissue to hand I'll often clean it up myself. I also sometimes take a taste of my own precum mid-wank.

My biggest mouthful comes on those occasions when I finish on her tits, lick it up and kiss her. This is an occasional treat because, tbh, it often seems like a far better idea just before I've cum than just after, lol.

But yeah, as it happens I quite like the taste of my own. I wouldn't bottle it, lol, but I don't mind it from time to time.

Mark_dd
I've tasted my load a number of times. Licking it off my fingers after wanking off to mire naughty things such as..... snowballing. Love this and it's so horny. It tasters ok too. grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love to lick my precum makes me so horny!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting your own sweetness
I love to taste my juices and my wifes after we have made love with each other. I can go down on her and lick,suck and eat her pussy for over an hour so she is so wet. I then take a certain pair of her thong panties and clean her pussy out, then put them away to dry, I will go back to eating and licking making her wet all over again just before I cum in her. Then lick her clean and kiss he sticking my tongue into her mouth...she has JUST started to like this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The best way to clean up after oneself!
I love to lick a woman's pussy clean after I cum in her. I did one time get in a 69 with a lady on top and cleaned her pussy while she was gang banged! It lasted for a couple hours and it was wild and delicious. At the end she sat up with her pussy in my mouth and it was at that moment that I realized how much cum a woman's pussy can really hold. I realized I had actually only licked up a small amount, most was still in her pussy.

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!!

psychorhino2
I dated a girl once who was very much into oral. She always to a cum shot int the mouth and would often share it with me. She also loved making out right after I ate her to orgasm. She was probably the best sexual partner I ever had!

fitdick99
i have had my cum on biscuits, on a banana, cheese and cum on toast and as salad cream. on its own i don't like the taste but it goes well with some foods.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mrs Legs loves me to lick & suck her pussy after I've cum in her, & I'm very happy to oblige her : tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I have a number times. I enjoy it whether straight in my mouth or putting it in coffee and shakes or licking it out of my girls shaved pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sharing
The first time was when I was in affair with the woman I loved for 5 years she was married I was single she never gave oral to any man and one day while I was eating her she decided to suck me off I came she came and then we kissed swapped what cum was left it sure tasted good from the day till it ended I got head and never had to ask for it/ redeyes raspberry

CraigO91
I have tried it a couple of times and have enjoyed it but I find it hard not to back out at the last minute.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only a little bit. A girl sucked me off and I came in her mouth and asked her to let me taste it after. But I lost the urge and only got a small taste of it. I definitely want to taste a whole load somehow eventually

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yummmm
My girlfriend in college once said after I came in her "clean me with your tongue". Caught me completely by surprise. I didn't go down on here then, but after thinking about it for a day or two, I knew I wanted to try, so the next time we had sex, I immediately went down on her after cumming. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed doing it, and continued doing that thereafter!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eat/drink anyone elses
wouldchuck said: I have eaten my cum from wife's pussy thousands of time . love every thing about it.

glare raspberry yeh I love my own cu-have for yrs now;-but cant eatanyone elses>only my own.>wink
tastes so sweetnnice.
chicks trip out when I wanto drink//eat my cum out of their nice tight wet pussy-after Ive fully filled it-,its overflowing & I love the pussy juices mixed with it so much!..>Yum...smile
can i try yours?(out of your wifes sweet pussy after we both fill her up?...smile
mmmm>Lwinkfuckyehsmile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds