Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
where and how old were you when you first let a male see and touch your tits

I was 16 and her was my girl friends dad . It was in his home in the den, my girl friend was drunk and asleep in her room bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would have been 14

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, but for my wife it was when she was 16 or 17 when she first let someone see her tits. She knew her brothers friend was staying over and watching through the ventilation duct in her bathroom. She too a while to decide what to do but eventually just stripped down to her panties to let him watch while she pretended she didn't know he was there. She was half tempted to take her knickers off and show off her pussy for the first time but chickened out and went back to her room. I think he is the first one she let feel them a while later.

bryan5151
first time
my wife was just 12 when she had her first b/f who fucked her too, by 13 she had 4 guys fuck her in a group fuck, I met her when she was nearly 16 and been with her since,

bryan5151
first time

Ps should have said he was a size dd by 12 too, went to e or f cup when i met her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
My cousin...we were both 14 at the time... he was spending the summer with us... we got into one of those you show me yours and I'll show you mine game.. he wanted to see and feel a girls tits and I let him see them and feel them.. I got to see his dick hard and touch it... eventually we did a lot more..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was 18 and in college before i let a guy feel or see my tits. guess i was just a late bloomer. bounce bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wife said she was 15 in high school and she would let her then boy friend feel her tit's when they made out.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds