Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cavey12345
Pee sex, yes/no?
I'm curious to try it, the woman, not so much. She said once she starts, she probably couldn't cut the stream off. so she's not willing. Any suggestions?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Try placing a plastic sheet on the floor and she can aim her pee over you or you over her and move the stream away from her body onto the sheet if it is not to her liking !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
if she can cut stream on toilet she can over you
do it in shower bath 1st time??
not my thing, but good luck

Smoldering
Try a little champagne, dark chocolate and strawberries. Then lead her to the shower, suds her up and become her custom face seat in the warm water. Tell her that "As long as I have a face, you'll always have a place to sit." bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
You want her to pee on you? While youre in her? Just pee her panties/clothes so you can eat her after? Im not sure what you want? Have her start with you laying in the tub and her standing or squatting over your cock or face. Let her drain her entire bladder, why the hell stop? I like my wife to wet her panties, usually in the shower, then lay on a towel in bed while I lick her thighs clean then eat her until she cums. Sometimes I like her to remove her panties before I begin and wring the pee out on her pussy as im licking it.
Rub her lower belly during sex. She will dribble as you fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not sure what the attraction is for guys. i have girlfriends who say theyve never had a guy want anal, never had a guy ask them to take/give golden showers, never want their prostate milked, and i attract guys who want all that. Im not quite sure why guys love peeing on their girlfriends, maybe its a territorial, primal thing? If he wants to clean up the mess after, i will let him pee on me. Its a bit gross and disgusting but whatever floats their boat.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My opinion
To each their own...I certainly have my fetishes. But for me, anything you generally do in a bathroom with the door closed is NOT sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
First thing is pee is quite sterile in a healthy person, it isn't going to hurt you, that being said, pee is way more funny than sexy, one time we we're camping and I had to pee in the woods, Angel runs up behind me and says I want to hold your cock while you pee......and the first thing she does is start swinging it around making me piss all over myself, another time we we're showering together, I was rinsing shampoo out of my hair, Angel grabs me around the waist wraps her leg around my thigh and pees all down my leg while my eyes are closed then I showed her how I had a big advantage in a pee fight, I could pee over her shoulder or anywhere I wanted while she was limited to below the waist, that's anatomy. Ok so one time we did try a sexual angle to it, I licked Angel's clit while she peed, her pee felt really hot (temp) on my tongue in my mouth and down my chin, I kept licking till she finished peeing then we went to our bed to finish oral and fuck. We're open minded about trying things but pee sex didn't excite us, we haven't combined pee and sex since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm in the same boat... I want to explore this so badly yet she is not into it at all...

I'd had some experience and absolutely loved it. I doubt she'll change her mind, hoping I find someone that crosses paths with me and wants to play.

cavey12345
Self piss
I have pissed on myself in the past, but haven't done it in a while. The taste is naturally salty, but not all that bad, except if I was on a big drunk the night before. I can say I quite enjoy it. I sometimes would piss in a empty water bottle and drink it that way otherwise pissing in my own face is fun, but gets messy, and washing towels gets redundant.

Smoldering
I'm curious about it, but I expect there's be a big difference between feeling fresh hot pee coming at me from an aroused partner, and waking up an hour later smelling the soaking wet sheets that you never changed. Sort of a "sure - anything once" to "no fucking way" thing happening there. Guess that's a good argument for a whirlpool tub or a big shower.

cavey12345
Pissing
I realize this is not a normal thing, but what's normal? I was just thinking, maybe I should just take a dip at the local swimming pool. Who knows how many people pissed in that sucker? LOL!

gandt23
I love pee play but before I'd done it and a guy suggested it, I couldn't think of anything worse. Now it might be my fave sexual act.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it but have to indulge alone since the wife has no interest

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pee sex
you could start by her sitting on the toilet and peeing with her legs a bit opened while youre peeing between her legs and also into the toilet. then she'll love all it after that.

mw4fun
I was a little hesitant at first when my bf asked me to do it... but one day i decided what the hell lol.. peed on him during sex and he liked it... do it every now and then for him (:

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love pee games and have done since i was 18(i am now 63) so you may imagine how many gallons/litres of pee i have had squirted onto and in me and to be totally honest there is only about 10% that was not tasty or i didn't like because of the smell of it and that is all due to what the guy was drinking or eating earlier if it was sweet soft drinks like cola's etc or beer and it had only been stored for a max of 2-3 hrs before it was sprayed on me it was lovely the way i check to see if i take it in the mouth is if it is yellow usually NO WAY(there have been a few exceptions where it is only slightly yellow and has been quite palatable).If the pee is clear i will usually take the guys cock in my mouth as he pee's but once again there have been mistakes and i have got it wrong but as i said about 90% i get it right and i love it i used to have hundreds of pee pics on here as anyone who has been a member more than 2 years will know but if anyone wants to see some pics and vids of me peeing and or being peed on by quite a few different guys let me know and i will send you some .......pictaker50 bounce bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't been lucky enough in years, but do I like it? -- ABSOLUTELY YES!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it. She doesn't care for it too much, but will do it for me every once in a while, since she gets off on getting me off.

Best place to start is in the shower. Have her piss on your hand or leg or whatever. Get behind her and put your cock between her legs and let her pee on it. Doesn't matter if she can't stop in the shower.

The best part for me is slipping inside her right after. Her oussy is super hot and even more slippery than usual.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love golden showers from both females and males, such a big turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gandt23 said: I love pee play but before I'd done it and a guy suggested it, I couldn't think of anything worse. Now it might be my fave sexual act.

So true for me as well. The right lover can really stretch your boundaries.

I have a clever trick. Firstly, I put down a normal linen sheet on my bed, then a thin plastic sheet (like a painting sheet) then another linen sheet over the top. This way you can play, in all kinds of formations, get awfully messy. When you are done you just whip the wet sheet & plastic off - bundle it up to drop off into the laundry on the way to the shower with your lover.

Then back in your lovely bed all clean & innocent.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pee
rolleyes When I was a young boy I would shower with Mom and her Boyfriend.while under the spray of the shower he would pee on my head at first I didn`t know but I could taste something in the water.As time went by he would pee in my face and then I was sucking his dick in the shower all the time Mom didn`t know. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothe sure if it's valid input and probably dull/boring I know buthat not to my likening after practicing on myself in the bath. Figured if I got any sort of enjoyment from that the real deal would be better. To each their own know. Can't judge with some of what I fantasise about. Haha.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Pee play !
Good clean naked fun, unless you prefer to be clothed !