view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ladies, First time you fingered yourself?
Following on from the first time guys jerked off, Ladies when was the first time that you discovered the pleasurable delights that lay within your vagina?
Were you alone? With a group of sleep over pals? or was it with the first guy you met? or even not at all!!!! As my wife, the lovely Julie, is rather shy (I know, crazy) she rarely likes to talk about sex so has never told me/confessed to masturbating, I'd love to know thumbup

And why don't we have a girl fingering emoji. curse

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
fingered
about 11 or 12 and still doing it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I cant exactly remember my first time in fingering myself but would have been about 11 or 12 years of age.
Masturbated to actual orgasm when I was 14 and a friend from school told me how to do it and what to expect.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
TheHornyWife said: I cant exactly remember my first time in fingering myself but would have been about 11 or 12 years of age.
Masturbated to actual orgasm when I was 14 and a friend from school told me how to do it and what to expect.

That's what I find interesting, the fact that a friend told you what to do as I suspect most boys, myself included never had any instuction whatsoever. Instinct I guess. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A group of us were together and one guy showed us all how to jerk off

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
First time!
My first time would have been shortly before my second time. I don't remember exactly when I started, maybe fourteen or fifteen, but I distinctly remember trying it again quite soon. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 11 my first time. It was a little before that I discovered that touching myself felt good, but at 11 I started doing it because it did feel good. I was probably 12 before I could have an orgasm from it though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was 13. and my body's response scared me. but once i realized it was normal, i began to explore more and discovered that it was just so enjoyable. dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, my wife is a bit shy about it as well but says she was about 16 first time she tried it, another late bloomer. I think she said the first time was the same day she showed her tits for the first time so I guess she got turned on by showing off pretty early.
I think she does not pat the poodle very often but I wish she would do it more when I am there, or at least tell me about it if I am away.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds