Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How do you view photos on the site and would you like to change it?
Hi,

I have been giving a lot of thought to how photos are arranged on the site and I was wondering what you all think?

Do you think the photos are well organised and easy to find what you want or do you think we could improve - if so - how?

Thanks!
NN

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I still wonder about the five favorate pics in my profile.
They seem to be stuck.
No solution, but wish somehow they could move about or change.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Before changing it, maybe post a few examples of other ways you've been thinking of displaying them and let the members take a vote on it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
comments
i would love to be able to respond to comments on my pics directly from the pic they comment on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As far as finding photos, I have no problems with the way it is now. I don't search for specific criteria that often.

My only suggestion is having an option to who get's to see your photos. A "friend's only" tab would be ideal. At least for premium members. This could increase paid membership

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Smashwell said: As far as finding photos, I have no problems with the way it is now. I don't search for specific criteria that often.

My only suggestion is having an option to who get's to see your photos. A "friend's only" tab would be ideal. At least for premium members. This could increase paid membership

I think this was going to be covered in a new feature yet to be implemented - groups.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i wish i could choose the 5 pics on my profile as it been the same ones for ages, also id like to be able to like the comments on my pics ty xxx

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'd like to see a "posted by new members" option.
I think knowing when new member posts a pic or vid would not only help to get the member noticed it would also alert us to welcome them to NN

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I really like the collage effect on the mobile site. Perhaps carry that over so when you click the photo tab in profiles you get the collage then when you click on a particular pic you view it the same way you do now.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There is nothing wrong with the way pictures have been displayed for the last 14 yrs. Please don't "fix" it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love the way the pics are arranged but it would be nice to be able to see a number of how many people actually voted on a pic. NN Rocks

lfm308
I like the way the pics are displayed! Please don't mess with fhe site. In a race between cute automation tricks and great naked pics....naked wins every time DON'T FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKE!

lfm308
I like the way the pics are displayed! Please don't mess with fhe site. In a race between cute automation tricks and great naked pics....naked wins every time DON'T FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKE!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like the way the pictures are displayed. It would be nice to know who has bookmarked your pictures though.