view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
bryan5151
seducing bi guys into anal

my wife and I have enjoyed swinging for many years, we are both bi, and enjoy all forms of sex, more so lately we see more bi guys than str8, that way i get a fucking too, some guys are curious about trying anal with guys but have not,

my wife and I broke in quite a few guys, by seducing them, once the action got going, and he had given her a fucking, she would sit on his face while he lay on his back, then I would go and sit on his cock, once he good used to me riding his cock, most then carried on fucking my ass, all told us they enjoyed fucking my ass and would now try anal with guys again,

has any one else seduced a guy into anal with the husband, and how did you do it

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will pitch but I want to catch also. wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ask him.
My first ever experience taking a dick my wife simply asked him if he wanted to fuck my ass. He agreed. Our last ever threesome she finds some guy who had no interest in fucking me. She kept him hard and he fucked me, but it wasn't his thing. Why my wife agreed to meet is a mystery. Simple communication of desires is the best strategy. No surprises.

Her_Toy
I wouldn't be that keen on the seduction of guys into anal.

I've sucked a few cocks during threesomes and been fucked with a strapon a few times but not done anal with a guy. It might or might not happen, but if it did I wouldn't be impressed by the seduction approach. It's something I'd want to discuss beforehand.

The first time I was sucked by a guy, they as a couple asked me after a previous meeting and I had a couple of days to think about it before saying yes (although with that couple, if they'd asked on the day I would probably have said help yourself smile ), and to err on the side of caution that's the way to go.

Prior communication also prevents any potential for offence to be caused, or for the mood to go south. If there's been no prior indication of interest in guy-on-guy fun, there needs to be a prior chat.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Her-Toy you two could talk me into anything!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
seducing Bi-guys to anal
You should'nt have to seduce a bi guy. I don't consider myself bi because I prefer pussy. But I do like my ass played with and penetrated. I consider my self hyper sexual but have no interest in a relationship with a man only on a sexual level. It's all about getting off with a man, be it hand,oral or anal. Transexuals interest me now, only because of not having experienced with them. Tits,ass,and cocks what a combo.

Forum Level:
A Thinker

I have never had to SEDUCE anyone into anal sex.

Most of the guys that I have met up with wanted to FUCK MY ASS long before we met.

The women that I have had anal sex with were ready, willing, and BEGGING for it.

sscd
Bi
Bf is bi so no problem with him. bt wants to try a strap on but I have about got him talked in to trying the real thing. Ive had both in my ass and real thing is a lot better. jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sscd said: Bf is bi so no problem with him. bt wants to try a strap on but I have about got him talked in to trying the real thing. Ive had both in my ass and real thing is a lot better. jerk

what a hot couple love to join in!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The real thing
sscd said: Bf is bi so no problem with him. bt wants to try a strap on but I have about got him talked in to trying the real thing. Ive had both in my ass and real thing is a lot better. jerk

Anyone who has had both knows that NOTHING feels like a real live penis, a real guy humping and pumping and grunting and squirting. Beware, he might like it! LOL. We can’t wait to see the pics!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It wouldn’t bother me, tbh if I was there having consensual sex then unless anyone had said anything beforehand then to me anything goes, providing no means no and stop means stop it’s all good with me,

But I would definitely love to try anal both giving and taking with a guy in a 3some

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never had to be seduced. I was ready, willing and I was able. Fantastic experience. Wife loved watching me sucking a guys cock and went crazy when he took me from behind!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Intoduction to anal
Mike and I have intriduced several guys to anal sex.
We usually pick our target at parties. our standard introduction is I wll blow the guy and Mike will feel the guys ass adn if not rejected will go on to sharing his cock with me in the blow job. Stll no objection......if they suck Mike, it's usually a sign that somebody is going to get fucked.
I love to see Mike fucking a guys asshole. Its just so fucking dirty it make my pussy juice pour out.
Love to hear from other girls who like the same thing
Olivia

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We never got round to trying it but I would always say to her I would love a cock in my arse as I ate her pussy. She said it would turn her on to see a guy fucking me. As i have got older I have wanted to suck a guys cock just to try and see what it feels like, would then love to do his arse.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
luvasia said: Mike and I have intriduced several guys to anal sex.
We usually pick our target at parties. our standard introduction is I wll blow the guy and Mike will feel the guys ass adn if not rejected will go on to sharing his cock with me in the blow job. Stll no objection......if they suck Mike, it's usually a sign that somebody is going to get fucked.
I love to see Mike fucking a guys asshole. Its just so fucking dirty it make my pussy juice pour out.
Olivia

. Wow love to meet a couple like you!

kewldude1066
I’ve never had to be seduced. I’ve fucked several guys and been fucked by a few and enjoy both!

sscd
bi

No longer have a boyfriend. Going back to bt and Tn tues.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I could give it a try, I mean I used to play with my own arse as a teenager. Just never done it since. I could also probably give a guy a handy, but not just two men. Women are my turn on, curves, pink...without it, I'd just be soft and bored.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
Love a finger and will try a strap-on with SSCD. Not sure about the real thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
In that scenario it would not worry me and I’d keep on fucking the guys arse. After all I don’t believe you can tell the difference between a male arse and a female arse if you were blindfolded and balls deep in it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvasia said: Mike and I have intriduced several guys to anal sex.
Olivia

I find the thought of being fucked by a guy as his wife watches to be so hot! I end up with damp panties just thinking about it. One of my three top fantasies!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds