view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
calicali2012
AGE - LIMITS TO RANGE
WHEN NOTICING WOMAN DO YOU MORE CHECK OUT YOUNGER GIRLS ?

HOW OFTEN DO YOU FIND YOUR SELF LOOKING AT AN OLDER WOMAN?

IS THERE A AGE RANGE FOR HOTNESS ?

IF SO WHAT IS YOURS ? YOUNG - 40

OR 25-50

HOW MANY SUPER HOT SMOKING 40 SOMETHIING WOMAN DO YOU CHECK OUT ?

OR ARE GIRLS YOUNG AND 20S
YOUR GOING TO LOOK AT PROBABLY 100% ALL HOT

GETTING OLDER 30
DOES THE PERCENTAGE GO DOWN A LITTLE

THEN AS A WOMAN GETS EVEN OLDER ARE YOU ONLY CHECKING OUT 10% FROM THIS AGE GROUP?

HOW YOUND CAN A 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN LOOK AND IS 40 SEXY AT ALL?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Obviously answer is from legal age up, usually to 50's.
I look at bodies, im married minds and personality isnt relevant, im taken, im only looking at fantasy, just bodies. I like hips and ass, girls dont get a good hip spread and ass usually until they are of legal age in my state. Moms have the widest his and thicker asses so I tend to notice them far more. I typically need her to have a little belly, younger girls dont, older moms do. Probably 90% of the time im ogling 30-45 y/o moms. Every once in a while 5-6%, I see a younger girl, a day past legal, thick thigh, round ass, wide birthing hips, and think about her sexually. Then theres the anomaly, that 4-5%, when shes ultra petite, just legal, just a super tiny body, athletic shape, and im dreaming of her later.
I like moms with mommy bodies and loose pussies. You dont get that in young.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
age range
from a very (not legal) age I liked and enjoyed older women...and still prefer them my age (66) or older...however I did/do have FWB that is 14 years younger than me....she lives out of state..we get together for sex when ever she visits her mom which is 2-3 times a year!!!

JackMasterOne
French Presidential candidate has married a woman 24 years his senior.

Al Pacino is 77 and has a girlfriend of 38.

Older and younger is hot whether it is man-woman, woman-man, or woman-woman.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
for me there is nothing more sexy then a lady between 49-60,and besides that they now what they enjoy and know what they are doing raspberry

Smoldering
When I was in high school, I was attracted to older girls. I had my first real girlfriend when I was 15 - she was 18. As I got older, my interests seemed to be consistent - that is, I was attracted mostly to women my age and five to ten years older.

Now that I'm 60, the age range is more widespread, but still I'm attracted primarily to mature women.

I think the 20-something crowd, although full of blisteringly hot women, seems just too close to my daughters in age. My parental protector instinct kicks in and that's simply not compatible with my otherwise active tendency to generate wanton lust. It becomes a severe boner killer, I suppose for the best of reasons.

So yeah - my eye tends to wander first towards 50 - 70 something aged women, appreciating about everything else in its path, of course.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age Limits to Range
All women are great to look at. But I tend towards older ones. Nothing like a beautiful older gal. They seem to have a good head on their shoulders. Usually no drama queens. Appreciative of genuine affection and willing to respond to a good lovers needs. Ann Margret, Sofia Loren, Catherine Denuve are all examples of older gals with great looks. I look at them all but am drawn to 45 to 70 year olds. I myself am 62. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm confused by the length of the question

Don't need the drama of babies, anorexics, or millenials,....just want to find stable, comfortable, non-tabooed, relaxed, confident women who are not "saving" their personnas for the slab of the mortician, and are willing to show everyone what beautiful people they are on the iside too.

Does that have any age limits attached?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age is just a number
I am 55 and have enjoyed young 20s and some older then me my age range is 18 to 99 I see lots of older woman that I would enjoy having sex with over 55. I work in sun city in Texas a lot and see sexy woman and man. Sun city is , a 55 and older community

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age is just a number
I am 55 and have enjoyed young 20s and some older then me my age range is 18 to 99 I see lots of older woman that I would enjoy having sex with over 55. I work in sun city in Texas a lot and see sexy woman and man. Sun city is , a 55 and older community

Smoldering
merc41 said:. Ann Margret, Sofia Loren, Catherine Denuve are all examples of older gals with great looks. I look at them all but am drawn to 45 to 70 year olds. I myself am 62. happydance

Ann Margret! Those eyes and that body make my knees weak.
God, she could always make me cum in my pants.
Just feast your eyes on this women!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Something tasty about Scandanavian women
Ann-Margaret

Ursula

Brigitte

...maybe they don't all "vant to be alone"?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds