Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterOne
She would be Mistress
So, who here has been a Mistress?

I have a coworker who has shared with me that for 7 years she has been the Mistress of a man 21 years her senior and is okay with it because she knows he will never leave his wife/family and will take what he can give her/fuck her when she can get it. She is quite enamored with him and decided that 2nd place was better than no place at all.

Anyone else like that too?

Few year back a former coworker and I got very close. I was single at the time and she was married but was willing to see me/do me when she could-just would not end the marriage nor tell her husband about it in the hopes of having an open marriage. I went along as "2nd place" and then met someone else but I can see that viewpoint of it.

Others?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im to honest to be cheating on anyone
and too selfish to be number 2

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can have cyber sex with some here----but no way I would cheat on Hubby with guy in the real world. dildo bounce bounce dildo

bryan5151
mistress

my wife was a guys mistress for a few years, he was about 15 years older than her, but she told me he was great in bed, and taught her tricks even she didn't know about, she always came home happy and full of his seed, either her pussy or ass, he used them all, when she happened to say about us meeting other people too it got even better

she turned up one night to be met by 4 or 5 guys, he got her to fuck his mates at the hotel they met at, then she really came home happy, her pussy and ass leaked cum and I ate it all, before fucking her again each time,

it was about 7 am one day when she came home, she was so fucked they fell asleep, but her pussy still got eaten and fucked. her rosebud looked good too, still sticking out, she missed him big time when it ended,

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds