Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving naked
just wondering if anyone else likes to drive naked and jack or jill off on long car rides?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bryan5151
driving naked

were nudist and often when on holiday and travelling long run will drive naked and camp naked in free camps,

its not illegal to drive naked as long as you cant be seen, or of course get out the car naked,

have fun

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive not driven naked much but have been a naked passenger a bit.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving naked
I often drive naked, especially when driving my neighbor lady to med appointments

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i do
i cut off a pair of sweat pants and cut the crotch open , then i use a safty pin to hold together , then when i want i can drive around and unsnap the pin and fold the front back and every thing is in the open and i can masterbate every where , theres nothing like masterbating in drive thrue window even thoe i dont show my cock, or go by the lake or a public pool and cum my balls off

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love driving naked letting the sun hit my cock and balls
I love driving naked as you can see in some of my pics and when the sun hits my cock and balls I jack off and cum in a condom. thumbup thumbup1 happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it. A few years ago my girlfriend a I went to visit her grandparents and she jerk me off all the way there. It was great.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
makes the drive way more exciting

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dave drives naked all the time..i do once in awhile on the way back from from florida..he once drove 14 hours totally naked the whole way ..he even got gas naked.he was right beside a trucker for an hour the guy wanted to suck him real bad..he says he didnt let him though lol..

Smoldering
I've never driven naked, but I have had my cock and balls out on a long drive - just edging. Now and then I've used a condom and jacked off into it. A few times I just let loose and cleaned up later.

Once my gf gave me head on the interstate as we were driving down for me to meet her parents. That was wild and I somehow managed to keep the car under control.

I'd love to have a passenger who was into this and play our way down the road.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have driven naked, been in the passenger seat naked and the back of my van naked while someone else was driving it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Topless
I drove topless all the way down through the Florida Keys to Key West one time. There was something about warm sun in the middle of winter that just made me take my top off. cool bounce cool

speclives
I drive pants down daily to and from work stroking my cock - love to let truckers see - have had a few honk and flash lights, had one pull into a gas station wanting some

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Being naked any where outdoors is a major turn on for me. I have not only driven naked but jerked off, got a BJ and even fucked while I was driving. The 1st time I drove naked was on a dare by 2 of my female friends on the way home from a disco back in the late 70's.

speclives
I will be stroking my cock in the passenger seat while wife drives on the way home from SC in a few weeks - I have even went the whole trip with no pants on - went through toll booths driving also

speclives
I will be stroking my cock in the passenger seat while wife drives on the way home from SC in a few weeks - I have even went the whole trip with no pants on - went through toll booths driving also

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
speclives said: I drive pants down daily to and from work stroking my cock - love to let truckers see - have had a few honk and flash lights, had one pull into a gas station wanting some

drive up to michigan and get some

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
speclives said: I will be stroking my cock in the passenger seat while wife drives on the way home from SC in a few weeks - I have even went the whole trip with no pants on - went through toll booths driving also

i need a ride

speclives
Hop on

Flashfan
nude drive
done this several times...like to see how long I can go before I have to get decent or cum...lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did this once
And I'm gonna do it again!

The first time was a few months ago, on a long drive alone. It was fun knowing that that no one else noticed. I even went through the McD's drive thru.

BiTv
I only drive naked at night, sometimes with cock rings on and a butt plug inserted up my asshole. I love to wank as I drive, and sometimes cum if it is safe to do so. I also like my wife to be a naked passenger, and finger herself with her feet on the dash, letting me taste her cunt juice as she masturbates. She has sucked me off while driving a few times, and it is such a pleasure to spunk down her throat on the open road.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes on a long drive, my wife will strip off for a bit of fun but only out on the open road, never in the city. We get a bit of a laugh when driving slowly past trucks if we can see their reactions. Occasionally we pull alongside a truck for a while as she waves and smiles to him but sometimes she gets all shy and says to hurry u and go past him if she doesn't like the look of him.
She doesn't Jill off madly bit of course does get a bit turned on during the fun so we occasionally need to pull over onto a deserted side road to sort things out a bit. I never really nude up myself when on road trips, a bit hard to disrobe while driving, or more importantly, a bit hard to get dressed in a hurry if we are pulled over and I am behind the wheel.

nudewithu65
driving naked
I have done it a few times. I really got a hard on and jerked off! Feels great,better would be with a naked woman with me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving Naked - Almost
I don't mean to be a kill-joy but the law clearly states that you must always wear footwear when driving. I just love the scenery in the country on the open road.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not required in Florida
Barefoot driving isn't illegal in Florida. As the article at the following link states, you may leave yourself open to other issues by driving barefoot but doing so is not in & of itself illegal.

http://www.cullen-hemphill.com/is-it-illegal-to-drive-barefoot-in-the-state-of-florida/

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to .
I love driving with my pants down and my cock in hand but . What I would really love is to get picked up by a nude driver and reach over to his cock . Stroke it a little and then bend over and take his cock into my mouth . Give him some great head and let him flood my mouth with his load . I would love to have him pull over into a wooded area where I can bend him over and rim his asshole too. So if you are ever in Maryland let me know and we could make plans for you to pick me up . Then you can experience the pleasure of driving while getting your cock sucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
naked
I've driven where my dick was out, and wife was in various states of undress, but never actually drove nude...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Out of Practice
I must be out of practice. I took a nice, long road trip over the weekend and didn't even think of disrobing. Sheesh! blush blushing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never driven naked myself, but I've given road head and jacked off drivers who were. I've jacked off when driving but never naked.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I drive my lawn tractor naked...used to wear shorts and bunch them up, then realized that they could not be seen, so why bother? Oh, and the vibrations of the tractor are good! bounce jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds