Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
her 1st time
I met Roberta when she was divorced, around 40 and very much a willing sex partner...We met at the library of all places in the small town we both lived in ...she had been there all of her life and I had just moved in.....we talked a bit...went for coffee and she invited me to her house for dinner. I arriver at 530 met her two teenage kids...we all ate together...they were leaving for a few hours..Her son was 16 and drove..daughter 14 and hung out with him and his friends...

Once Roberta and I were alone she made it VERY clear she was horny and willing to have sex...I being 40 and always horny also did not say no....we both enjoyed a couple of orgasms and decided that we would continue to satisfy each others needs sexually but no big romance
...fine with me a fuck buddy!

Most often she would call me and we would meet at my place ...enjoy great sex and she would be on her way..one night we were talking in the after glow and I asked her when she 1st had sex,,and this is what she told me

She was 14 ( this was mid 1960's) her mother had a hysterectomy and was out of action sexually. the rent needed to be paid which she had always done with the landlord via great sex. Mom asked Roberta if she would be willing to help with the rent...Roberta was still a virgin, had not even dated..she had and has a nice body...but at 14 she had awful acme....landlord agreed if he could get her cherry the rent was paid for 6 months...Mom and Roberta talked it over.. Mom had been very sexually active not just with the landlord. Roberta was aware of her reputation as a lot of guys at school made comments.

Roberta went to the landlords apartment after school on Friday and the deal was she would spend the night there...having sex...She got there, knowing what to expect as her mother had filled her in n his likes..She was nervous but also looking forward to this.....shortly after she arrived she had her 1st cock in her mouth and working on a BJ! When he came she swallowed it all and found her self very turned on with the thought that she had made him cum..she wondered how it was going to feel when they fucked...it wasn't long he was hard again and taking her to the bedroom...she had gotten down to her panties and bra before the bj....and by the time she got to the bed she was was naked....he was not gentle.....busted her cherry on the 1st push and kept going for quite some time...by the time he came she was enjoying the feeling of his cock and how much power she had using her body to give and get pleasure...during the course of the night he came in her pussy 3 times and in the morning before taking her home she sucked him off again...

Once home her mother wanted to know all about it they talked a lot then Roberta needed to sleep..she said she was a little sore but still very turned on and wet...she rubbed herself to orgasm before she slept!

about 2 weeks later she was getting sick to her stomach every morning before school...mom had asked her about her period before letting her go with land lord...thought she was safe...she wasn't
seems mom wanted to know when her last period was,, Roberta told when she had finished it, hers lasted 3-4 days then, not when she had started it....SHE WAS PREGNANT......well she went off to other family away from town, had the baby and mother raised it as hers.....a few of the boys figured where she had been,....she became very popular with the boys....mostly she did BJ's...every so often she would let one of the older guys fuck her but it had to during or right after her period.
she and her mother were well known as easy..

Roberta at 20 met a man from away and they got married....her sex life took some really strange turns after that but more on that later!! if anyone wants to hear about it!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
tell us more

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to read more smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds