Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Aria aka Megan
"I'm sending Megan across to your hotel. She will hand you the property deeds once confirmation of funds transfer has been obtained" explained my lawyer.

I was purchasing a new condo, and looking forward to moving out of this hotel room.
----
About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Opening the door I was very surprised. Standing there was Aria, or at least the young lady that I knew by that name - the young lady that I had encountered at the Red Door massage parlor about two years previously.

"Come on in" I told her, stepping back to give her room to enter.

Recognition was all across her face too - she remembered me too. I was her last customer before she quit her job at the parlor. I had promised to make it memorable for her.

My mind drifted back to that day. ......
----
I had picked her because she was the most mature of the ladies on offer that day. Aria was 28 years old compared to her 18 and 19 year old co-workers.....and she came across as mature in outlook during our brief introduction chat.

She had a beautiful face and body......firm rounded breasts with raised areola and hard large nipples. I loved running my hands over their firmness....and my tongue across her nipples.

My recollection zeroed straight in on the part where I had her laying on the massage bed on her back. Her thighs were slightly parted, and I was gazing at her pussy.

She had no external pussy lips to speak of...... just a "inny" type crease that looked very tight. I ran my finger tips along that crease, finding a wetness along the join. Applying a little pressure, I parted her lips and found even more moisture.

We had been kissing prior to placing her on the massage table, so I had evidence that those lip locks had been having an effect. I ran my fingers up and down between her lips whilst I leaned over and kissed her again.

I could feel her responding to my kisses, so I slipped a single finger into her pussy canal.

"Holy fucking hell" I thought to myself. This lady had the tightest pussy that I had ever encountered. I've either fucked or finger-fucked about 30 women of different ages and races in my life so far...and this was by far the tightest.

I slowly fucked her tightness, feeling it gripping my finger tighter and tighter.

Breaking off the kiss, I watched her face as she became more aroused by the second.

"There is no way that I could ever get my cock inside you" I told her as I placed her hand on my hardness. She just nodded at my comment...to caught up in the moment to speak.

My cock is just over 8 inches in length but very thick....as thick as her wrist. Her tightness would be a major challenge ......if I was allowed to fuck her......but this wasn't the place where that could happen.

Her hand grasped my cock, and started to milk it slowly back and forth.

I added a second finger. I could hardly move my fingers now....her pussy muscles had grabbed my fingers, and were rhythmically squeezing them....getting tighter by the second. I could hear her moans increasing in frequency and volume. Her orgasm was imminent.

"Oh fuck" she gasped.

My fingers got suddenly much wetter, and my fingers were trapped inside her.

"Fuck me....that would feel so amazing on my cock" I thought to myself. It was such a pity that this establishment did not offer "full service" ladies. I felt so frustrated that my cock would never experience this pussy.

Between then and the end of the session, Aria did a lovely oily body slide on both my back and front, pressing her firm breasts against my slick skin....and she gave me a short covered blow job before finishing me off with a lovely hand job.

But I really did miss the experience of sliding my cock into her tightness.
----
Back to the present .....

I had her and myself undressed within 60 seconds of her arriving..... with my lips locked to hers...and my hands on her firm breasts. I had very little resistance from her.

She was responding enthusiastically to my touches......as I picked her up and carried her to the bed where I placed her carefully on her back in the middle.

I moved her thighs apart....and took up position between them....with my face close to her bare pussy. It was just as I had remembered it. I hadn't licked her pussy on the previous occasion .... this time it was going to give up its juices to my inquisitive tongue.

I probed with my tongue, finding that she was already quite wet. I licked and probed....flicking her clit with my tongue tip.

"Oh god.....oh fuck" she moaned - orgasm number 1 had been coaxed from her. When she caught her breath she said "We shouldn't be doing this ....my boss will fire me for this".

"I'm not telling ...are you?" I asked as I took a short break from pussy eating duties to introduce a finger into her pussy pie. It was still as tight as I remembered from last time. I slipped it in and out, watching her face for her reactions.

Her eyes were closed, and she was pushing her pussy against my finger.

I added a second finger and then hooked them both in search of her g-spot. Last time I hadn't sought it out....but this time it was front and center of my current explorations.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck....agghhhhhhhhh !!!!" she screamed - orgasm number 2 had arrived - it was a very wet one, with her juices streaming down my fingers. With my fingers still embedded in her pussy, I resumed my oral attentions ...concentrating on her clit with my lips and tongue.

"Oh....oh.....oh......fuck...fuck....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!!" she wailed - orgasm number 3 rocked her body. Her pussy was crushing my fingers. I pushed them a little deeper, getting just a little in and out movement happening.

She was throwing her hips against my fingers, pushing my fingers deeper into her. With my free hand, I cupped her heaving breast and tweaked her hard nipple.

"Fuck.....fuck......oh my god" she screamed - orgasm number 4 had arrived just as the previous one started to recede. I tried adding a third finger but without success. She collapsed back onto the bed, temporarily exhausted, and struggling to suck in oxygen.

I took that opportunity to reluctantly withdraw my fingers. I headed to the bathroom, and returned with my little tube of lubricant. Firstly I applied a liberal coating on my ultra-hard cock, and then applied a large dollop between her slightly parted pussy lips.

Resuming position between her thighs, I knelt with my cock hovering over her bare mound. Her eyes were still closed as I nudged my greasy cockhead between her pussy lips before positioning it at the entrance to her tight pussy canal.

I pushed forward gently but with constant pressure. Her eyes popped open, and she propped herself up on her elbows. She could now see my cock lodged between her lips, and pressuring against her tight entry.

"I'm not sure if we should be doing this" she moaned.

With my hands on her hips, I pulled her onto my hard shaft, and after a couple more seconds of resistance my cockhead slipped into her tightness.

"Oh fuck that's amazing ....so fucking tight" I growled.

"Fuck.....oh fuck.....so big" she wailed as I struggled to get any depth inside her vice-like pussy sheath.

I leant over her, bringing my lips back to hers...kissing her and bearing down with my thick cock into her tightness. I slipped about another inch into her.....a total of about three inches so far.

"I wanted this last time" I admitted to her.

After a few seconds she replied "Me too....but not there at the parlor". She then added "I should have asked for your number". I silenced any further comment with my lips on hers. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms around my neck .....drawing me closer.

My cock slipped deeper and after a few minutes my balls rested against her ass - I was fully inside her.

"You have all of me" I informed her. She just nodded - unable to speak at the moment.

Her ability to respond coherently was interrupted by the arrival of a massive cum. My cock was squeezed so hard by her pussy muscles - I could not move until her orgasm started to wane, and allow my cock to move again.

I eased back onto my knees, and lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her pussy was wrapped around my shaft. I fucked her with short and sharp strokes, bumping against her cervix on some .....until she exploded again...this time she took me with her, with my hot creamy cum rocketing into the far reaches of her deliciously tight pussy.

"Oh shit" she exclaimed. "I'm not protected ....and you aren't wearing a condom".

"Its ok.....it's ok" I quickly reassured her as she freaked out a little. "I've had a vasectomy years ago.....I'm shooting blanks".

"Oh.....that's ok then..... " she gasped in obvious relief.

"This has been my first unprotected sex in many years" she explained. "I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't want to stop.....especially with such a big fat cock inside me".

"I've never been in a pussy as tight as yours" I volunteered.

I suggested that we change position ...to the woman on top position. Carefully and slowly we rolled over without coming apart. She was now sitting upright impaled on my still hard cock.

I placed a hand on one of her hips, and the other cupped her full breast.

"Shall we continue?" I asked.

She wiggled about on my cock in response "Let's do".

The real purpose of her visit was forgotten for the time being.

redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot!
Great story! Can't wait to continue smile jerk bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please