Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Question?
Hi guys,

So, hubby and I have been having anal for a little while. I'm not crazy about it bit I love how much it turns him on so am happy to participate. Last night he shot his load in my butt for the first time. He totally loved it. I've never seen him orgasm so hard. It was awesome to watch him cum so good. However I feel grossed out by it. I've been needing to use the bathroom so much today blushing Is that normal? Does cumming in ass make you fell that gross, or is it just me?

Comments gratefully appreciated smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

Cum oozing out of your anus after your rectum has been filled with cum is NATURAL!

Feeling like you have to go to the bathroom a lot is also common.

If you are uncomfortable with it – an enema before and after anal sex will diminish the discomfort.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal sex

We have anal fun most weekends. Put cock in slowly, use plenty pf lube. once in, pump long and strong for a superb orgasm for both.

: smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal sex

We have anal fun most weekends. Put cock in slowly, use plenty pf lube. once in, pump long and strong for a superb orgasm for both.

: smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My ex wasnt a fan of me cumming in her ass. She didnt like lube for anal because it gave her the runs. She let me have her ass dry. My wife had never had a guy cum in her ass until I did. Shes not a major fan of anal, she lets me have it because I enjoy it. She has tried to describe what me cumming in her ass feels like but says its hard to describe. She hates lubes also. When we have anal, I just work it in until theres enough precum in her to let me thrust. Ive offered lube, offered different types, she says she gets the runs no matter the brand.
As for intensity, I almost always have multiple orgasms during anal. The only time I cum that hard during vaginal is when we have the large silicone dildo in her and I push my cock in with it. Then shes super tight. Anal is always the best quality orgasm for me, has been with every woman ive done anal with.

sexybrad20
I've had quite a lot of guys cum in my ass and I haven't noticed any issues afterwards apart from walking a bit funny for a while. The cum tends to ooze out afterwards but once that's washed away everything seems pretty normal

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i dont mind it but it doesnt happen alot , only occasionally. I do go to the toilet generally after and push most of it out.

smoothie01
anal
cum in your butt feels weitd first couple times for sure--but after doing that a few more times its awesome to feel it oozing out---at no certain time--if your not into it---enima rite after should take care of it---have loads of fun!!

bryan5151
anal sex
we douche before anal sex, that way we are clean and don't have to use the bathroom for a day or so after as well,

the first few times you have anal sex your butt will feel weird, and then the first cum load dumped in your butt will feel strange too, and would possible make you feel like going to toilet often, but trust me the more you do anal, esp if you clean ot before you will have almighty orgasms with anal, wife said they were better than pussy orgasms,

I know for me my anal orgasms are great, and i can have 40 or 50 or more with a good top, each one as good as a cock cum too,

keep going and enjoy
see our pics

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being penetrated and for my partner to cum in my ass. in my opinion there is nothing gross about it and feeling his cum ooze out of me just makes me want more. I try to make sure everything is clean inside and out before we do anything. I never have had to use the bathroom a lot afterward unless he got carried away with the lube. It's not any different than him cumming in your vagina or your mouth. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love all forms of sex but anal is my absolute fav. Don't mind the feel of cum oozing from my asshole, in fact I enjoy it, particularly on those rare occasions that I've taken anal sloppy seconds. bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bigclancy is onto something, there.
A large part of what makes anal sex so amazing to me, is how it's SUPPOSED TO BE dirty and "bad" to do it. The cum dripping down my thighs from my ass only magnifies this idea that I am being "bad" (which makes it SO GOOD). So, thinking about how dirty and nasty I can get is something that makes my pussy pulse. I'm just wired like that.

That said......

If you are not "wired" like that, then certainly don't "endure" it for someone else's pleasure. If you don't like it, perhaps there are other things that turn him on equally. It's really his awareness that you are not totally into it, that my need to be addressed.

That said.....

You loved seeing him get off so hard, so in a sense, you are into it. If it's not comfortable, I'd ask to do something else. (Some people have like a Trillion things that get them off) If it's just that you are squeamish about the cum, then try to think about how naughty you are being, instead. And KNOW that some of us eat our lovers ass for breakfast.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bear_n_Bunny stole my thunder!
Bear_n_Bunny said: A large part of what makes anal sex so amazing to me, is how it's SUPPOSED TO BE dirty and "bad" to do it. The cum dripping down my thighs from my ass only magnifies this idea that I am being "bad" (which makes it SO GOOD). So, thinking about how dirty and nasty I can get is something that makes my pussy pulse. I'm just wired like that.

That said......

If you are not "wired" like that, then certainly don't "endure" it for someone else's pleasure. If you don't like it, perhaps there are other things that turn him on equally. It's really his awareness that you are not totally into it, that my need to be addressed.

That said.....

You loved seeing him get off so hard, so in a sense, you are into it. If it's not comfortable, I'd ask to do something else. (Some people have like a Trillion things that get them off) If it's just that you are squeamish about the cum, then try to think about how naughty you are being, instead. And KNOW that some of us eat our lovers ass for breakfast.

I was gonna say pretty much the same thing. If there's a real physical issue then stop and don't continue until you've got it sorted out. But if it's just in your head (it just makes you feel gross) then give it a few more times and see if you can get over your inhibitions/pre-conditioning (ie it's not 'normal' to go there sexually).
If you feel you've given it a good try but it still does nothing for you then you're within your rights to decline. I enjoy anal but my wife was 'meh' about it so we don't do it anymore (after a few sporadic attempts). You like what you like and that's just how it is. If you don't like don't do it. I don't like a finger up my butt so I don't do that, even if my wife wants to 'go there'!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The purpose of anal...
As a bisexual bottom guy, while i love feeling a dick stroking in me, the best part, the best reason for doing it at all, the payoff at the end is feeling his cum squirt. I reach back and milk his dick, squeeze out every last drop before he slips out. Then I reach back and feel how wet and sloppy my hole is. It's how you know you did a good job! I've never had problems of any kind. My wife likes the fact that as I've gotten older there is far less cum. Less mess, she likes that. Not me, I'd love to take many loads, and dipping into sloppy anal seconds/fifths/whatever is a top fantasy. And like someone said, if you aren't into it, don't do it especially if it causes true physical problems.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds