Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group sessions
Hi

I have started a new skype group. I am the slave on there and there are quite a few females who watch and use me as their slave. It is however not all about
using me as a slave as I also love being watched by females taking a bath, getting undressed etc. If you are still unsure you welcome to read my profile on here.

If you worried, I can promise you at no stage will you be required to get naked in any form, or show any nudity. I am the only one naked on cam. So if you have always wondered about trying to be a Mistress or are already a Mistress or maybe you just like watching then please let me know so I can add you.
All my contact details are on my profile.

Maybe you new to being a sub/slave and wonder what it means or what you do during sessions then you may want to watch a session to see.

Maybe you just looking for a group where you can discuss your fetishes with other woman. Or maybe you feeling horny and are just wanting a bit of naughty fun.

Maybe you just want to experiment how it feels being part of a group session when all the females are discussing and dominating a male together or watching him bath/shower.

If you are still unsure I can gladly give you contact details of females already in the group so you can talk to them. I can guarantee everyone has a lot of fun.

The group also consists of Mistresses so if that is your interest you can learn from them, and it is completely free.

If this thread breaks our rules please