Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Cock heads
I guess this question is more for the ladies but guys, you can answer too. If your lady has ever commented about this subject, I'm curious as to what she said. Does the size of a mans cock head in comparison to the rest of his dick matter much? For instance, If a mans dick is 6 inches in girth, do you expect his head to be 6 inches in girth too? If it is smaller or bigger than the rest of his cock, is it noticeable when he first penetrates you and during intercourse itself? My head is kinda smaller than the thickest part of my cock. I think it would be cool to have a big ol' mushroom head that matched the shaft. Never had any complaints, I'm just asking to make conversation is all.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
couple50s
I believe I won June as my wife due to my cock head. From the first time she handled me she couldn't say enough about how much she like my head. "A perfect mushroom shape" If I made any comment that it wasn't all that great she would tell me " you have no idea. Men's cocks for the most part are ugly" She told me she was more than disgusted by more than one she met along the way.
And if the shape of my cock head does it for her then who am I to question. My life has been an endless series of mental images of her diving in and loving my cock. Life is good.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Smoldering
I'm in the middle of the bell curve when it comes to cock size and shape. I'm cut, about 6" long on a good day and about 6 1/2" in girth.

I've never had much response from women about my cock. I've been married for a long time, so I suppose it became the "normal" if it had ever been anything else prior. Back when I was young, only two women commented on it - both seemed to be reciting stuff they had learned to say to a guy with a throbber to make him feel like a stud. So neither one had much credibility to me.

I think each of us is our own "normal." Some have big heads, some have pointy heads, some have heads covered in foreskin. To my mind, each is a beautiful thing. I don't think it accomplishes much to get competitive about it. Does it work? Is it healthy? Does it feel good? Is it clean? If the answer to each of these is yes, then it's a winner.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Im not looking to make it a competition. I'm just curious as to how the different size heads feel to a woman when it first enters her or while it is sliding in and out of her pussy?

hardwood95
for women who enjoy big thick cock heads, the question then must ask: what do they think of uncut cocks, where it seems most men enjoy keeping their cock head inside of the 'shroud' for most jacking and even when they cum. If the lady can't even see the cock head exposed, will she then prefer only cut men who have their shapely cockheads out and visible all the time?

microdick
my head barely ever pokes out.
i suppose its in proportion to my non existant shaft.

bryan5151
cock heads
my wife has been fucked by around 700 cocks, and some times she has had more fun with cocks with large mushroom heads as they tend to make her orgasm more,
but as long as the guy knows how to use it properly, she doesn't care what shape it is,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is a 'girth queen' and loves a mushroom head

aGirthyMan
I get a lot of comments on my head. People seem to like it, except when it comes to sucking on it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've had more comments about my cock head in photos than in real life. Odd.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has always loved when I tease her pussy lips when I just use the head of my cock to go in and out of her. She says she loves how the head feels on her lips and clit. Eventually the strokes get harder and deeper.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm happy with mine.............

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mushroom Head
raspberry jerk
My woman loves my big cock and mushroom head!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mushroom heads are hot, especially if uncircumcised! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Feel the difference.
We met a guy whose head was very large, his shaft was ok in girth but the head was very noticeably larger. Sucking it was interesting but I could really feel it when he pushed it into my butthole. It was great. I like girth in general so a thick head, thick shaft, it's all good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a 6" cock with 6" girth. My head is a tad wider then my cock. I have to say 90% of the women I've been with love the size and shape of my head and cock. Lot of compliments on how my cock looks perfect and is the perfect size. On ex asked me to fuck her in the ass, said she never did it but my cock looks like the perfect size to do that... lots of anal fun for those years...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds