Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ladies, have you ever wondered....
...how many guys have thought about you while masturbating? Do you wonder if some guy is jerking off thinking of you right now?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Of Course I Have Wondered
One of our members, Stridstraddle, once tried to estimate how many guys had orgasmed while looking at me, but I can't remember how he did it, nor can I remember how many he estimated it but, I remember that it was somewhere in the hundreds.

About a month ago another member told me that all men out here were typing with one hand. I didn't believe him, but when I started asking, everyone I asked said yes! I was just stunned to learn that. One would think that I'd not be so naive at this point. blushing

So, it's still a mystery to me and I do still wonder. This is an interesting question. thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: One of our members, Stridstraddle, once tried to estimate how many guys had orgasmed while looking at me, but I can't remember how he did it, nor can I remember how many he estimated it but, I remember that it was somewhere in the hundreds.

About a month ago another member told me that all men out here were typing with one hand. I didn't believe him, but when I started asking, everyone I asked said yes! I was just stunned to learn that. One would think that I'd not be so naive at this point. blushing

So, it's still a mystery to me and I do still wonder. This is an interesting question. thumbup1

Hi Julieann add me to your list I have enjoyed wanking to your hairy pussy hundreds of times, I would love tolick, wank and cum over the real thing if ever there was a chance. You have one of the best pussies on NN by far.

raspberry jerk raspberry jerk

EmmaJane32
I hadn't wondered, but now I am!

Smoldering
lovelikinladies said:
Julieannfringe said: One of our members, Stridstraddle, once tried to estimate how many guys had orgasmed while looking at me, but I can't remember how he did it, nor can I remember how many he estimated it but, I remember that it was somewhere in the hundreds.

Hi Julieann add me to your list I have enjoyed wanking to your hairy pussy hundreds of times, I would love tolick, wank and cum over the real thing if ever there was a chance. You have one of the best pussies on NN by far.

raspberry jerk raspberry jerk

I think we should do an academic study on this. For a lab I suggest we arrange a place where members may meet - like a hot tub spa or a private spot of some kind. We can link up the masturbators with the masturbatees and let nature take its course.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive often thought about other men when Ive masturbated in one way or another and during sex too if Im honest.
I dont really think very often about men masturbating about me though although I have had quite a few on here say that they do.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Now I'm wondering more
So, Lovelikin and Smoldering have both "done" me and I'm just now finding out? Hmmmm, first of all thank-you both for being that attracted and for telling me so. Out here on NN that seems to be a high compliment as opposed to what it's like in most other places. Secondly, does that mean that there are dozens or even hundreds of others? blink ohmy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Of Course
I don't think most of us would post photos on here if we did not think or hope that others were getting some enjoyment from them. I love showing off and really enjoy all the great comments when I post. So, of course I wonder how many guys have used my photos for their own enjoyment. Quite a few write to me to tell me that and I always find it exciting and flattering to know a guy thinks enough of a photo to masturbate to it. Who doesn't want to be the object of someone's desire lol??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, but quite a few times Lami has brought it up while having sex or a bit of a play or during a photo session. A few times when I am having a play I would say something like, I wonder how many men are inspecting your pussy right now and she would usually say "and masturbating". I like the idea that other men are checking her out, but she gets off on knowing that men are masturbating while checking her out.
I know a while back she was on a chat site where she used to chat to men while they were going fist of fury so I know the idea of it gets her horny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've thought about this on a few occasions, like when I'm at the gym and I catch a guy looking at me while I work out (maybe I wore short, tight workout shorts or something). My husband often tells me when someone is watching, which is a turn-on, and has led me to wonder if they think about me later. It is a huge turn-on, as I enjoy being admired by men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love this topic
I wonder how many liters of cum there would be in a 24 hour period stroked out by viewers here if you could measure it all? jerk jerk jerk

Ladies, will any of you admit to a little (or maybe a lot) of touching yourselves while admiring others on NN? dildo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Self-flagellation
I will admit to occasional self-flagellation while playing out here. blush blink grin kissass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure, but while chatting with some friends I met here, they tell me they're looking at my pics and enjoying themselves.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Maybe NN could put a little icon next to every picture that you can click on that indicates the fact that it actually made you cum.

iluvcockteasers
Julie and Jen have my hand in action!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Had never thought about it
Until a few years ago and my Husband actually asked me this question. I think I said like 2 but as we talked it through just what we knew about was way more than imaginable. That doesn't even count the ones on different sites that have said they have done it.
I am far from bragging but I think all of us might be very shocked at how high the numbers could be. So to those that have done this for me I wish to say a big Thank You. It is an honor to be considered sexy enough to fulfill a fantasy or three.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said:About a month ago another member told me that all men out here were typing with one hand. I didn't believe him, but when I started asking, everyone I asked said yes! I was just stunned to learn that. One would think that I'd not be so naive at this point. blushing

I'm stunned that you were stunned! If I'm on here I've been looking at naked photos, so I'm almost certainly hard. If I'm hard, I'm going to be stroking it... smile jerk

BettyAnneBaker
I certainly enjoy the idea of it. I love making men cum and knowing they're cumming for me. It turns me on big time! Always nice food for thought when I get some alone time. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I know that I have definitely orgasmed while looking at you, ...You have superb body parts wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TheHornyWife said: Ive often thought about other men when Ive masturbated in one way or another and during sex too if Im honest.
I dont really think very often about men masturbating about me though although I have had quite a few on here say that they do.

I've spilled a few loads looking at you too......

1Fine_ass
Its why we post pictures and videos surely. No other reason that I can think of otherwise. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes!
I often think about it! It’s great to be told in the chat room that someone is getting off looking at your pics. Obviously they may not be telling the truth but of course it’s a buzz knowing that you are turning someone else on!! jerk

Forum Level:
A Thinker
BettyAnneBaker said: I certainly enjoy the idea of it. I love making men cum and knowing they're cumming for me. It turns me on big time! Always nice food for thought when I get some alone time. wink

Add one more...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very interesting topic
i bet the ladies who interact with others here (private messages, chat, forum, comments) get lot more cum flowing as opposed to a pic of some drop dead gorgeous female (and likely stolen from the web) I know for me this is true

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I never have masturbated to you but to other women yes. I have had a few women tell me they they have masturbated to my pics and videos and quite a few men have also

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haver Masturbated to a few women on here over the years. Have had a few women also tell me they have Masturbated to my pics and plenty of men have

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The numbers are much much higher !
I knew this one woman who had over 3000 photos on a site, many with over 40.000 views and downloads in the 600s, if only half of those viewers were masturbating to them that would equal about 19.000 orgasms every single day and that's if people were only doing it once, people love what they love so they're probably doing it much more regularly. I would suggest that most woman on this site have many more people cumming to them than they could possibly imagine !

Blondjerseywife66
I have received messages from a bunch of guys on here that have told me that they masturbate to my pictures...I like knowing that I have turned a few men on that much.