Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Turnmeonplease
Being Peed on
Anyone enjoy being pissed on..

I love when my wife straddles me and pisses on my chest, my cock, or on my chin, havent tried it in the mouth yet,

She also like when i piss on her asshole..

Really turns me on

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yessssssss pleaseeeeeeee
Up until recently, i had NO desire to even contemplate it, BUT.....one day a couple of months ago, a joke was made about it. I dont remember if it was him or i to bring it up later, but we decided to try in the shower, man it was hot! I got down on my knees and took some in my mouth and we have frequently pissed on each other since smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
pee
Wife and I used to do this quite often until our sex life waned(old age for her)
Now I have to be satisfied with my male friend doing it for me......

bryan5151
water sports

my first time was a guy who had given me a good fucking, and wanted to pee over me, so I knelt in the shower and he did was good,
then had a few guys who pissed in my ass,
but then last year a guy gave me a good fucking and fisting, as I was having a shower he wanted a piss, so I told him to piss over me, started at my cock and worked up, I wanked while he did, worked up to chest, then I told him to aim at my face, I drank some, as he was doing this I cum so hard it hurt ,, was bloody good want to meet him again

Turnmeonplease
That piss inside the ass sounds interesting. Hard to piss with a Boner thou. Will have to try that someday

Smoldering
Never tried it, but If I was with someone who had NO issues about giving / receiving pleasure, I'd try it - kind of an all or nothing concept, so it would be mouth hard on the pussy and taking it all. When you get that crazy horned up, all kinds of things become possible. I'd prolly stick to the shower though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have always loved being pissed by a man or woman, but what I really like is drinking it. Such a turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never done, but definitely interested
I'm probably one of the least experienced on this site, but the idea of being peed on or peeing on someone, both are exciting to me. I just have not led as "wild" of a life as most on here. But my fantasies certainly are there.

My advice for those who would listen to someone who hasn't done it, is that you start by doing it in the shower. That seems so "harmless" and easy and I don't see how it could possibly offend anyone. But I'm sure it does, hahaha!

For the record, a couple fantasies of mine... having a woman pee on my genitals, gaping my ass and peeing into it, peeing on my face, in my ears, in my mouth. I don't have a desire to swallow, but don't have an aversion to having it go into my mouth. Funny to most, but I am really turned on by the thought of a woman peeing in my ears.... bet that'd be fun.

I also have fantasies about being in hospital and I don't know, some condition where I can't use my hands (an IV in each arm or something) and the nurses are using some sort of device to capture my pee as I lay in bed and I get a hard-on and it tilts the device and pee goes all over me, and they have to sponge bath me. Not just my genitals but my anus. Something about that kind of scenario really turns me on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want it so badly
It's the biggest turn on for me! I have only 2 girls ever piss on my cock. Once was she was getting herself off above me, squirted and peed all over my stomach and cock before then dropping down and fucking me.

The other was she made me stop fucking her, while I was inside her she started peeing and I started to slide myself in and out slowly.

Both times was the hottest thing ever and both are no longer in my world. My wife is not into it at all... I would do anything to even jerk under a girl that pisses on me while I do. I LOVE IT!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hubbys thing
I admit I was sheltered, only 3 guys have had me, my sex life was varied but pretty vanilla. My 1st bf and I, we were young and loved having sex all the time in various places. My 2nd guy got me preggo our first time. He was kind of an abusive asshole. Hubby has introduced me to a lot of kink. One thing he told me early on was his affinity for watching a woman wet herself, especially dressed. It wasnt long before I was in dresses peeing myself in the shower. Then he wanted to lay back while I stood over him in those dresses. From there he began to pee on me when we showered together, I knew because he drinks lots of coffee and I can smell it. At first while the water ran. Then t progressed to me standing there as he just soaked me in piss. He loves it! Hes honest though, hes very dominant, he says he likes the submissiveness I display allowing it. He admits he gets super aroused knowing it kind of grosses me out but I let him do it.
Its nothing I really enjoy, I just enjoy seeing him so aroused. I love peeing on his soft cock and watching it get instantly hard. I love hard rough sex and he fucks me so hard and dominantly when I let him pee on me. Only from the neck down, hes not peeing in my face or hair no matter what! OMG and he fucked me SO hard the day I let him pee inside me! I was nice and sore from that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pee
i d like to try it...giving an receiving .

biyoungwife
It started as a joke when we'd shower together...and eventually turned into a turn-on. not a regular thing...but turns on when we're in that mood...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The wife knows I want it, she did it for me once in the shower about 15 years ago, rather a disappointment since she was not into it at all. I haven't pressed it since but I've made enough comments here and there that she knows that its something I want quite regularly but never get.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
us2inlove said: Up until recently, i had NO desire to even contemplate it, BUT.....one day a couple of months ago, a joke was made about it. I dont remember if it was him or i to bring it up later, but we decided to try in the shower, man it was hot! I got down on my knees and took some in my mouth and we have frequently pissed on each other since smile

This is the perfect incentive for everyone to try it, however they feel. What have you go to lose - if you don't like it, no problem, but if you do like it, you have years of thrills ahead!

bryan5151
peeing

I have replied before, but a new one for me, last night i was on my way to see a new guy, not long after leaving home I needed to pee, but held if for the 30 minute drive to his place, when i got to his house, after intro's I told him I needed to pee, striping off, knowing he was also into w/s I told him to follow me into the shower, I lay down and he stood over me, I let my piss flow shooting it over my body and face, he sat over and let a bit go too, then after pissing over his cock and balls, sucked his cock as the last of my pee wet us both, kinky and nice

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love a women peeing on me its lovely you have got to try it
its such a turn on but it can sting the eyes if she pees in the eyes

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would love to have a hot wife pee on my cock as I'm cumming

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely love having guys pee on me,in my mouth,soak my hairpee on me when i am fully clothed and the best one is having a guy pee inside my pussy as he is fucking me it gives me an instant orgasm feeling the hot pee squirting into me.I have also returned the favour to all the guys that have done it to me. I see there are only a few members that have replied to this thread that have been on NN more than 2 years the reason that i say this is that anyone who is a pee fan and been on here longer than 2 years should remember the thousands of cock sucking/fucking and pee pics(both giving and receiving) that i and my hubby(pictakersman2)used to have on here unfortunately we had to remove all but the bland pics due to being busted by an arsehole of a family member who threatened to expose us unless i did you know what with him and give him money as well so the police got involved.anyway we have remained prem members so we can stay in contact with friends and swap pics/vids thru PM as we can swap much bigger vids thru nn than you can by email it is a pity as i loved posting the pics of me being pissed on by 2 or 3 guys at once as i really do love a good shower and depending on what the guys have been eating and drinking the pee can taste absolutely fabulous.I can tell most pee fans what food and drink to avoid before a big wet session as sometimes it can taste and smell horrible but when it is good it is fantastic if anyone wants some info on what not to eat or drink before a big pee session let me know because if you are just starting out with this lovely fetish if you get it wrong it can put you off for ever which i can understand as i have had a few not so good times with friends of ours that by experience should have known better lol.Also if any of you want some pee pics of me let me know and i will either pm them to you if you are a prem member or if you are not i will need an email addy to send the pics vids to i am saying this because i am a major league piss lover and i loved posting my pics on here but because of what i said earlier i cannot do it anymore because of the risk,even offering this worries me these days.The pictures i will send you if you want any will be masked so just be aware of that(unless you are one of my well known friends on here lol).Pee games are fantastic as a run up to or during regular sex as long as you watch what you eat and drink beforehand(because of the taste and smell of it).Get it right and it is fantastic get it wrong and it is horrible to taste.One general rule i have about drinking pee is if it's clear yes it is usually ok but if it's yellow don't take it in the mouth or expect your partner to ....Pictaker50

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmm
Long time fantasy, I have jacked off so many times to the thought of a woman standing straddle my face and letting it go, would love to watch her let it flow and would also love to feel her piss all over my cock and balls

Forum Level:
Just getting started
peed on
I wouldn't mind if my wife peed on my cock and balls. I've also wondered how it would feel if another man stuck the head of his cock in my ass and fill me with his pee.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Such a huge turn on for me!! Wish I could do this regularly!!

BiTv
My wife and I have enjoyed pissing on each other. I love it when she stands over me and pulls her shave cunt lips apart before releasing her hot stream of urine all over me. She usually begins by peeing on my shaved cock as I wank, which is such a wonderful feeling, then she moves up to my belly and chest, and finally on to my face and in to my mouth, where I enjoy her frothy golden shower. I do like to finish her off by sucking on her pissy cunt and clit as she cums on my face.
I then like her to get on her knees and push two fingers up my asshole, as she pulls on my balls as I begin to urinate in her hair, over her face and into her mouth, making her drink my piss. As she finger fucks my bum I begin to wank and always love to cum in her mouth, hearing her gulp down my cum as I shoot my load down her throat.
We always like to finish off our session by holding each other naked and kissing, smelling and tasting our combined piss and my cum.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.42 seconds