Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jimwilly911
Threesomes
Hi
My wife and I are pretty regular people but during sex and filthy talk it turns me on to talk to her about people watching us, people wanking over her even fucking her in DP fashion - she loves this and talks about multiple people fucking her but only when we are really turned on - anyone ever been from this to making it happen?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mfm
Nothing better then doing a mfm with the wife and having two guys who are totally focus on bring the wife sexual pleasure.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We seem to have more group sex than normal married sex lol. thumbup

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
It still remains a fantasy ! confused

Smoldering
It's # 1 - 10 on my bucket list.

marriedbi52
While having sex the Mrs. & I used to discuss what we lied about the cocks in the videos we were watching, being bi we had a desire for nice cocks in common. She seemed to always be interested in the thicker 1's. I asked, "If we were to try swinging, she could "window shop" then decide if she'd like to give herself to another, thicker man. We were at the bar when 1 of the guys she'd been eyeing asked her to play. He was standing right in front of her with his fairly large cock in full view for her. Being shy, I was her 1st & only at that point, she was unsure about it. I told her to grab his cock & see how it felt. She did & as she held him in her hand he started to get hard & even bigger. She said OMG as she watched it grow, I encouraged her to stroke him, she did & he got fully hard. I told her it was decision time! Was she gonna fuck him or not...She went with him but asked if he minded if I came also, he didn't. We went to the play room where we all got busy. He eating her pussy, me sucking her nips & kissing her. He got up & asked if he could enter her, she said yes! I lay there watching him enter her as I heard her gasp as he started put the biggest cock she'd ever had slowly in her. They fucked for about 20 minutes & she must have cum 4, 5 times before he finally stiffened & shot his load in her! I waited for him to pull out then I entered her & gave her a couple more orgasms before I came. That was also my 1st time getting to fuck my wife's hot & sloppy pussy with another mans cum in her! So, let the talk continue, but beware if either of you is the jelious type.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Join a LS (swinger) site and you'll discover how easy this (and other fun) can be arranged (or just watched, at a club)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We started talking about it during sex and then went onto the wife plying online with men while they wanked over her to finally meeting a couple of them for sex. Watching your wife get fucked by someone else and then taking it in turns to fuck her several times is as good as you think it will be. She enjoys the attention and I enjoying watching her while I get hard and ready to fuck her again and again. Let her choose the guy and she needs to be comfortable.

bryan5151
three somes

back in the 70' and 80's every one went bare back, at orgies, woman would have 3 or 4 or more loads shot in her and it felt oh so nice to slide my cock into my wife's or any other women pussy full of cum,
my wife's best was possible 20 to 30 loads a one good orgy, with her then e cup boobs the guys loved fucking her,
later things did change a bit, but she and I still loved having guys fill her pussy or butt with hot cum, I would then fuck her and double the load, or eat it from her,
often when we did ffm we both enjoyed the fun of bb and she would play in my cum inside the other woman,

and yes there will always be people who say std's etc, but do you sto driving a car just because you might crash

bryan5151
bare back
oooppss dropped the reply into the wrong section

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds