Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesome question for ladies
I have never had a threesome with two men at the same time but the idea is growing on me. How did you feel the first time you did it and what were the circumstances?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not sure really. Had a spa and pool party, started having sex with hubby, reached out for the other guys cock and went from there. It just happened like normal sex. Don't do DP though if you don't want to.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
thickblonde83
The first time I did a MMF I found it a little awkward I didn't wanna spend more time with one person and not the other. But after while you just let go and do whatever comes naturally and generally just let the guys do what they want. I've done quite a few after that and every time it gets better and better. Unfortunately it can be quite addicting

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
3some mmf
thickblonde83 said: The first time I did a MMF I found it a little awkward I didn't wanna spend more time with one person and not the other. But after while you just let go and do whatever comes naturally and generally just let the guys do what they want. I've done quite a few after that and every time it gets better and better. Unfortunately it can be quite addicting

its the bests sex we ever had and we are totally addicted I just had my first mini gangbang ..I sucked four cocks in one night ,,but no fucking yet is that still a gangbang

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said:
thickblonde83 said: The first time I did a MMF I found it a little awkward I didn't wanna spend more time with one person and not the other. But after while you just let go and do whatever comes naturally and generally just let the guys do what they want. I've done quite a few after that and every time it gets better and better. Unfortunately it can be quite addicting

its the bests sex we ever had and we are totally addicted I just had my first mini gangbang ..I sucked four cocks in one night ,,but no fucking yet is that still a gangbang

What you had was a blowbang, my wife wanted to be a slut so I invited a friend that she thought was hot, and I just told her to start sucking his cock, and we went from there!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I had a few with the same two men before I was married and was great. They were sub contractors for a place where I used to work and first one happened after a Christmas party. It was never planned or pre arranged and the thought had never entered my mind.
It worked well because all three of us got on really well and didn't take what we were doing as serious.
I did feel a bit guilty towards my husband to be but he never found out and none the wiser.
Great sex though 😉

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Too frightened
I've always dreamed about these but have never had the nerve to try - except in my dreams. heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
blackhat2636 said:
sophia519 said:

What you had was a blowbang, my wife wanted to be a slut so I invited a friend that she thought was hot, and I just told her to start sucking his cock, and we went from there!!

lol a blowbang . I loved it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
blackhat2636 said:
sophia519 said:

lol a blowbang . I loved it

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My first threesome was in college with my now-hubby and his best friend. His friend was always around us and very shy. He even turned down a direct offer to play a couple times. But one night we were hanging out, drinking a bit of course and it just happened. It was everything I imagined and more. Not awkward at all. That was well over 20 years ago and I am still playing with him and hubby. I absolutely love threesomes and if you are very secure in your relationship, they can be a wonderful addition. However, NEVER do it if a partner is pushing you into it and you are not ready. That is a recipe for disaster.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mehotdee said: My first threesome was in college with my now-hubby and his best friend. His friend was always around us and very shy. He even turned down a direct offer to play a couple times. But one night we were hanging out, drinking a bit of course and it just happened. It was everything I imagined and more. Not awkward at all. That was well over 20 years ago and I am still playing with him and hubby. I absolutely love threesomes and if you are very secure in your relationship, they can be a wonderful addition. However, NEVER do it if a partner is pushing you into it and you are not ready. That is a recipe for disaster.

thumbup thumbup thumbup us girls need more than one cock sometimes

marriedbi52
sophia519 said:
mehotdee said: My first threesome was in college with my now-hubby and his best friend. His friend was always around us and very shy. He even turned down a direct offer to play a couple times. But one night we were hanging out, drinking a bit of course and it just happened. It was everything I imagined and more. Not awkward at all. That was well over 20 years ago and I am still playing with him and hubby. I absolutely love threesomes and if you are very secure in your relationship, they can be a wonderful addition. However, NEVER do it if a partner is pushing you into it and you are not ready. That is a recipe for disaster.

thumbup thumbup thumbup us girls need more than one cock sometimes

Who says some of the guys don't have the same need? wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started

agreed thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
we love threesomes we have had both ffm and mmf my hubby is bi so it more fun for him if we play with another male, we don't have any trust issues we play together and separate he loves when i bring another man cum in me for him to eat anyway we get any secrets i think that is the key thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let's bump this one up!
thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It has been years since I have been in a 3some. Back in the day we had a certain group that occasionally when we all got together, " Well, who knew what would happen." I may be wrong, but as I recall there was never a real plan.... I am sure at least one of the guys was steering it towards the happy ending of the night. Good times!

I am just sad that DP was never involved. Insert sad face here.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Not sure..
This is what Doug wants, I'm not sure. My clit gets really sensitive after an orgasm so don't think that I could really satisfy two guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one_cunning said: This is what Doug wants, I'm not sure. My clit gets really sensitive after an orgasm so don't think that I could really satisfy two guys.

We've been having threesomes for many years and I love them. My clitoris also gets very sensitive when I come but I can always go again. I find that it works if I end up coming with the visitor/lover first and then my husband who is really gentle and knows my body. We've had threesome relationships with guys that have lasted for years and those have been best. I would agree - don't do it if you're being pushed but otherwise they are great. Make it clear to the guys what your rules (eg anal yes or no , DP etc) and likes and dislikes are. Not every one is perfect but I hope you enjoy them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I've always dreamed about these but have never had the nerve to try - except in my dreams. heart

You need to be brave Julie. I so wish I was closer as I would be able to reassure and relax you and give you the confidence you need to go through with it. And if you are lanything ike other females I know, you would become hooked and be wanting it all the time thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was very nervous doing my first MFM. It turned out good because both guys were respectful and didn't push for more than I was willing to do. We all still meet for these on a regular basis and I've become a little more adventurous. It can be awesome, again, as long as people understand not to push. JMHO.

helprequired
As a married male whose wife does not want to play with others
I have played with several couples and I just let the female take the lead and I follow and rules she sets, I should say I am straight so do not play directly with the male

helprequired
couple_uk said:
one_cunning said: This is what Doug wants, I'm not sure. My clit gets really sensitive after an orgasm so don't think that I could really satisfy two guys.

We've been having threesomes for many years and I love them. My clitoris also gets very sensitive when I come but I can always go again. I find that it works if I end up coming with the visitor/lover first and then my husband who is really gentle and knows my body. We've had threesome relationships with guys that have lasted for years and those have been best. I would agree - don't do it if you're being pushed but otherwise they are great. Make it clear to the guys what your rules (eg anal yes or no , DP etc) and likes and dislikes are. Not every one is perfect but I hope you enjoy them

Totally agree with rules and respect....

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds