Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist Couple - Adult Theater-Part 3
PART 3

As Jan sat next to me nearly naked and breathing heavily from the excitement of her exhibitionist walk up the aisle, I couldn't help reaching over and stroking her soft thigh. She immediately uncrossed her legs and opened up for me. As my hand worked its way toward her smooth pussy, I could once again feel her wetness. As I explored between her legs I realized that her juices had run down her leg during her walk and she was totally wet! I whispered that I liked her wetness and she said, 'I hoped you would.' Then I again openly licked her juices from my fingers, which produced a soft moan from her.
I was relishing this moment alone with her, so I dropped my pants to my ankles to fully expose my hard cock to her. She immediately grasped it and whispered, 'I love you cock. It's so hard & thick. Maybe Mark would let me suck it later.' I'd love that.', I said.
We were close enough to the back row that I could hear heavy breathing and other sexy sounds and I could see that there were maybe 5 0r 6 guys spread out across the wide row of maybe 50 seats. I mentioned to Jan that there were several guys in the back row playing with their hard cocks and she just squeezed my cock and said, 'I'd love to sit back there and watch them.' I said' 'Let's suggest it to Mark.'
After about 10 minutes I saw Mark making his way up the aisle carrying Jan's coat. He found us and sat on Jan's other side. 'You did great!' he said to Jan. Again she replied, 'It was really exciting. I want to do it again.' At this point she was so turned on and really into it. She would need no coaxing.
We had talked earlier about having Jan go to the restroom and then returning with her coat off, and I again suggested the "restroom plan". She was all for it. Knowing her interest in the back row, I also suggested that it would be even more exciting if when she was gone, Mark and I would find a place in the back row, at the far end, and she could return to us there. Of course, this would mean she'd have to work her way across the along row, passing in front of several guys playing with their hard cocks. Jan was all for it (as I suspected).
As we had talked about earlier, she would wear her coat out to the restroom, stay in there 5-10 minutes, and when returning, she would take off her coat once she exited the lobby and was in the theater. There was a small curtained vestibule in the back, so it would be a perfect place for her to get naked for her next bold walk to us in the back row.
She asked Mark for the tequilla and after taking a drink, and taking a few minutes to get up her nerve, she said she was ready. She took her coat from Mark, stood up, put it on and made her way across the theater and back into the lobby. I proceeded to pull up my pants and confine my hard cock and checked the back row for seating. There were 7 guys spread out across the row. Two were paired off and obviously playing with each others hard cocks. Luckily there were seats at the far end of the row away from the lobby door area. If we sat there, Jan would have to cross almost the full length of the row to rejoins us. I motioned for Mark that I was ready and to follow me. We also had to make our way past the back row guys and realized just what it would be like for Jan. Most of the guys tried to hide their hard cocks as we pased in front of them, except 2 actually showed off proudly as we passed by. I was wondering if they'd do the same when Jan squeezed past them.
We took the seats at the far end of the row and settled in. I immediately released my hard cock from it's confinement and decided to again drop my pants to my ankles. Mark took notice, and got his nice cock out and began stroking it. It seemed like longer, but after about 10 minutes, we heard the far lobby door open and figured Jan was now in the small vestibule getting naked and ready for her bold walk back to us. In the darkness of the back row it was hard to see across to where she was, but pretty soon a shadowy figure emerged into the theater. It was her and she was carrying her coat!
I felt my cock throb as she started making her way across the long back row towards us, squeezing past each guy sexed-up guy as she made her way in the dark. I could only imagine what was going through her mind - and the minds of those horny, amazed guys.
When she finally neared us, I remember I could smell her perfume first. She must have applied some in the restroom to make herself even more sexy. She took the seat between us and let out an excited sigh of relief through her heavy breathing. Her tits were heaving as they jutted out from her push-up shelf bra. I reached over and squeezed her thigh to congratulate her, and again found her leg to be completely wet! Her amazing juices were really flowing.
She immediately reached out for my hard cock and whispered, 'That was fantastic. Some of the guys were playing with their hard cocks as I passed by. I could see them! One guy even felt-up my ass!' , and she squeezed my hard cock harder.
I heard Mark whisper, 'Nice going , honey. They won't forget this show for a long, long time!'

(End of Part 3)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow how exciting
Great story...I hope their is more to cum

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow how exciting
Great story...I hope their is more to cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot!
Please write part 4! Terrific story, has my cock completely hard so far! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story I will have to give it a try

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story I will have to give it a try

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Really, really sexy and exciting. How arousing would be to see your woman walking around a audience nude. More stories please.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story ..hope there is more

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story this far, hope you make a part 4?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very sexy story
loved it

Bikini_Kim
Super Hot !
Do they even have adult theaters like this anymore? This sounds like so much fun. smile