Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist Couple - Adult Theater-Part 2
PART 2 (Warning! Only read it when you have time to get turned on!)

As we drove to the theater with Jan nearly naked in the back seat, we had to wait for a few red lights and she made no effort to hide herself from nearby cars - it was dark outside, but she was truly enjoying being seen. We talked more about what we might do in the theater and agreed on a few scenarios. As we talked, I could tell she was getting more and more turned on with nervous anticipation.
We agreed we'd sit with her between us and that any action was OK short of fucking. She admitted she'd been fantasizing a lot about playing with our two hard cocks as we watched the sexy action on the screen. She also said she liked my earlier idea of her going to the lobby restroom and then walking back to us in the darkness of the theater with her coat off. She'd just have to get turned on enough to work up the nerve to do it.
I also suggested another plan - if everyone was super turned on. I would leave them and go sit near the back "action rows" of the theater. Then she would leave her coat with her husband and walk back to me. Then after a little while he'd join us. They liked that idea, and she admitted that she'd fantasized about walking around in the theater and seeing guys stroking their hard cocks, and maybe even playing with each other, in the dark theater. Their only other rule was that other men could only watch us - no touching or contact would be allowed. Fine by me!
When we entered the theater my heart was racing. They wanted me to take the lead since I'd been there before. So I decided to start out by sitting about 2/3 of the way to the front, where there'd be enough light from the screen to light her up a bit. It seemed really dark, but as my eyes adjusted I could see there were maybe only a dozen guys in the big old theater - probably more in the back rows that I couldn't see. We went about half way into the row of seats, about in the middle of the row, and just sat for a time, adjusting to where we were and the sexy scenes on the big screen in front of us.
I didn't want to push anything, so I let Mark and Jan take the lead. After a few minutes, Mark produced a small bottle of tequilla and passed it to Jan. She whispered, "Tequilla makes me really loose." and passed me the bottle. Over the next 10 minutes, she had two more hits from the bottle and I could tell she was "loosening". She began breathing heavier and figiting in her seat. Then all on her own, she began unbuttoning her coat, starting from the bottom exposing her crossed, stockinged legs. I could hear her excited breathing as I encouraged her to "get comfortable". She let out a soft moan and proceeded to unbuttoned the rest of her coat and fully open it up to expose herself in the light from the screen. The light lit her up very nicely - especially her tits & nipples propped up by her shelf bra.
Between what was going on next to me and what was happening on the big screen, my cock was now hard and straining to be free. So I decided to get bold myself and I opened my fly and unbuttoned my pants, allowing my rock-hard cock to escape and come into full view. She noticed it and moaned. Just then I noticed Mark reach out and uncross her legs and spread them apart to expose her bald pussy in the light from the screen. She immediately complied, moaned softly under her heavy breathing, and then she reached up and began to play with her tits and nipples as she focused on the big screen. She was definitely getting excited and into this scene.
As I watched her and played with my hard cock, I noticed that Mark also now had his cock out and it was fully hard. It was probably about 8 inches and looked very nice. He whispered something to her and she nodded and said 'thank you'. I think he must have given her permission to play with my hard cock, because she immediately reached over and grasped me. I moaned approval and I recall her whispering, 'You're so hard - and thick!'. When she also took Mark's hard cock in her other hand, she was fulfilling one of her fantasies - sitting totally exposed with a hard cock in each hand!
I could tell she was getting more and more turned on by the whole scene, and I just knew that she wanted to play with her pussy, because she squirmed a bit and opened and closed her legs to bring sensations to her pussy. But Mark must have told her to not touch herself - maybe as another form of control / dominance he wanted to have over her.
After a few minutes he produced the tequilla again, and she had another sip (as if she needed it). Then he whispered something to her and she nodded and whispered to me, 'I'd like you to play with my pussy.' I had been waiting for Mark to start playing with her, but they obviously wanted me to be the one to do it. I moved my hand to her stocking-clad leg and then to her soft inner thigh, teasing her a bit as she softly moaned in approval. When my fingers finally found her hairless pussy, I realized she was totally wet. As I explored further I realized that her coat she was sitting on was soaked through and she was almost sitting in a puddle. She was a real juicer!
After I'd played with her pussy and clit for only a few minutes, she began moaning softly and her grip on my hard cock increased. Then she slumped in the seat pushing her hips forward into my fingers, and let out a big moan. She was coming already! As she came, I could feel more of her juice flooding my hand. She had a prolonged, multiple orgasm and when it subsided, I brought my hand to my mouth to taste her. I ended up licking my hand and returning it to her throbbing pussy for more of her juice.
The sight of her was so exciting, I was fighting cumming myself. I'm sure she could have cum some more, but I wanted her to stay horny, so I backed off playing with her pussy and let her recover a bit.
She continued to enjoy the movie in her exposed position, when I noticed a guy had sat down in the row behind us, just to our left, and had probably been watching her every move. I glanced again and saw that he had his hard cock out and was stroking it - turned on by the live show in front of him.
I whispered to Jan that we had a watcher with his cock out and she excitedly said, 'Really? Great!', and gave my hard cock a special squeeze. Knowing that someone was watching her seemed to give her a special excitement, and she began openly playing with her tits and nipples again - sort of 'performing' for our observer. Then she did something that really surprised me...she proceeded to take off her coat. I think she wanted the guy to see her even better. Of course, the light from the screen totally lit up her near naked body and she seemed to love it, as she went back to playing with her tits and nipples.
After a few minutes, Mark leaned over to us and said, "Why don't we do what we'd talked about. You should go back and sit 5 rows from the back - right on the aisle. If you don't come back in 5 minutes, Jan will walk up to join you." I liked the idea, and Jan said 'OK' - with just a bit of hesitation and worry in her voice. I assured her it would be fun and exciting and proceeded to try to stuff my hard cock back into my pants for the walk back.
In a couple minutes I got up and made my way to the aisle, looking back as I left to see sexy Jan - almost naked - playing with her pussy in the light of the big screen, with a stranger watching from behind. I'll never forget that sight.
As I proceeded up the aisle, I could see that there were maybe 5 guys in the very back "action row" and a few others scattered about the rear rows. I picked a seat on the aisle, got comfortable again (cock out) and waited to see if Jan would really be bold enough to do it. I noticed that although it was darker away from the big screen, there was just enough light that she'd be clearly seen by anyone watching as she walked back to me.
I hardly noticed what was on the screen as I thought about her boldly walking up the aisle. My cock had never been harder. I could still see them sitting way down in front and knew that I would be able to see if/when Jan got up to start her move.
5 minutes came and went and I thought she'd chickened out, so I waited. Then it happened, I saw her stand up, make her way to the aisle and start walking back. My heart was pounding as I heard her high heels on the hard floor, and as she got nearer and I saw that she was really without her coat, boldly walking up the aisle alnost naked , for anyone to see! She spotted me and came to sit next to me. I put my arm around her and gave her a hug and a 'congrats'. She had done it!
I could almost hear her heart pounding as she sat next to me in the darkness. She was breathing heavily and I could smell fresh tequilla on her breath.
"That was so sexy and exciting," she whispered between breaths. " I think I want to do it again!"
I knew this was going to be a real special evening!

End Part 2

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Awesome continuation! Love the horny and hot atmosphere created! Can't wait to keep reading!
bounce jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sizzling three but what a lady. Love to have seen her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sizzling three but what a lady. Love to have seen her.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds