Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exhibitionist Couple - Adult Theater- Part 1
A few years ago, I went to an adult theater with a couple I had met through a swingers magazine. Here's the account...

I first met with the husband who brought some polaroid pics of his sexy wife - a slim, very attractive brunette, late 20's, with long curly / kinky hair - sort of Italian looking. Nice medium size tits with big, dark nipples. One of their favorite things was to have her show off in very sexy bikinis, etc. They'd go to secluded beaches on the river and show off for boaters going by - usually she'd wear very skimpy "micro" bikinis. He showed me pics of her walking around on the river beach with boats in the background.
They were looking for another guy to involve in their exhibitionist outings...for excitement and added security. I suggested they might like the adult theater and he said he it sounded exciting and he'd discuss it with her.
A few days later he phoned saying she was very interested and excited about going to the theater - especially with me there for added security. Needless to say, I was super excited and eager to do it. So we agreed on an evening to do it in a couple weeks, since they we're heading out of town on vacation. He also said she wanted to write to me while they were away so we could get to know each other better. Well. over the next couple of weeks I got about 4 letters from her - all with sexy pics of her - mostly at their spot on the River. ( I recall one of her "suits" was a bikini bottom with two suspender-like straps that went vertical and just barely covered her nipples!) Form her letters, I could tell she was really into this - maybe even more than her husband. I also sent her a couple letters with some pics of me and telling her more about my sexy nature - and about what I'd like to do with them in the Theater. I suggested that she might wear a longer coat with something real sexy underneath. She could sit between her husband and I, and once she got turned on by the sexy movie, she could open her coat up and display herself. I also got kinda bold and suggested that at some point maybe she could go to out to the lobby restroom and when she came back, remove her coat in the rear of the theater and walk to us semi-naked. Well, I got a letter back from her saying she (and her husband) liked my suggestions and were getting very turned on anticipating our outing.
On the big night, we agreed to meet at the bar and have a few drinks to loosen up our inhibitions before heading to the theater. She arrived wearing a thin rain/trench coat. I immediately got turned on guessing what she was wearing underneath. She was also rather heavily made up for the occasion - sort of sluttty look. So sexy! I loved it! We hit it off really well, and after a couple and some sexy talk, we were all turned on and agreed we were ready for the adult theater. SHE seemed epeciallly eager and I loved that about her.
We decided to leave my car and go together in their car. Their car was parked in a semi dark area behind the bar and before we got into the car, her husband told her to show me what she had worn under her coat. With out hesitating, standing next to the car, she opened her coat to reveal she was wearing only thigh-high stockings, high heels and a shelf type push-up bra that pushed up her tits and left the big dark nipples exposed. Her pussy was completely shaved. Wow! I gasped and complimented her profusely! She said her husband had told her that I liked hairless pussies, so she wanted to please me. It was the first time she had ever shaved it and she loved the smooth feeling 'down there'. Then her husband told her to take her coat completely off and give me (and anyone else that might be able to see her) the full view. She imediately complied and took it off without hesitation. She seemed to have no ihibitions about being seen by anyone as she walked around a bit and modeled for me .She was a very attractive lady and she knew it. There wasn't anyone in the immediate vicinity, but I'm sure some passerby may have seen her. After a couple minutes, her husband told her to leave her coat off and get in the back seat for the ride to the theater. I was beginning to realize that she liked to be told what to do - sort of a submissive role she was getting into.
As we rode to the theater, my heart was pounding and my immagination was running wild anticipating what this almost naked, very bold lady would do once she was sexed-up in the dark theater by a sexy movie.

(End of Part 1)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great
Great hot begining! Can't wait for the continuation! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
forum story theater couple
great story and can't wait to hear the rest.I have always enjoyed adult bookstores and theaters and have many enjoyable experiances with couples,singles,and groups.I am sorry to say ABS and adult theaters are getting rare in my area so I look forward to hearing the rest of your story and sharing the experience by proxy thanks for sharing:

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot guys and a very, very hot lady. Wow!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
so far, so good
jerk rolleyes rolleyes