Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Multiple Orgasms from Tit Suck
Hello all....

Wonder if I can get some feedback on an issue.

Do all/most/some women have multiple orgasms from
getting their nipples sucked and played with?

My lady who has 38-G's and big nips can come as much from me sucking her tits as fucking her ie eating her.

Common? Uncommon? It just strikes me as. Hell of a connection between the tits and the pussy and other areas to go nuts with uncontrollable orgasms 30 seconds into a tit suck session.

And she's 70.

Thanks.

Trakmancometh

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have nipple orgasms all the time. Having them sucked or licked is my favorite thing

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my gf moan like hell and keep pushing me away when i play and suck her nipple, how do I know if she is having an orgasm from it?

Bs4jal
Don't think my gf can orgasm from just having her nipples sucked, but it certainly turns her on. Great way to get started as makes her so wet raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have never been able to cum solely from getting my nipples sucked or played with. It always helps the orgasms when fucking or getting my clit rubbed though. I have a girlfriend that is like your wife. She has ultra sensitive nipples and can cum very quickly when getting them sucked or played with. I have witnessed her literally cum through her pants when getting her tits sucked. She said she has been like that ever since she was pregnant with her first child and it never went away. I am kind of jealous lol. And no, I do not think it is very common for a woman to be able to cum JUST from nipple stimulation. Enjoy it. What a wonderful gift.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a B cup with medium sized nipples. When I get them sucked my pussy gets so wet and I can usually cum from extended sucking.

I love being on top and having my nipples pulled and pinched. Lightly of course. If they get sucked while I'm penetrated, I will just keep on having orgasms. I feel sorry for my husband as he never seems to get continuous stimulation while we do this, since I have to stop moving a bit and get past my orgasm, but as soon as he starts up again, I'm in the throws of another.

I usually let him get a little ass action if he's given me more organs than I could possibly need. smile

He appreciates that, as I do when he sucks on my nipples.

Win win for both of us, I guess.

SgtRock20
orgasm when sucking on nipples
My wife needs me to progress from brushing them against my lips, to licking them, to sucking on them and finally to biting them fairly hard. She needs this every time we make love and she has to start by dangling them over my face.

My cross to bear

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nipple Orgasm?
I've never had a nipple orgasm. As a matter of fact, sucking on them usually switches from pleasure to pain after a few hours... grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is possible but it is reasonably rare.... However, I think you will find a LOT of women get to orgasm faster if nipples are played with at the same time as penetration, fingering, vibrator, cunnilingus etc....

The nipples do stimulate the same pleasure centres of the brain that the clitoris does.

Apparently with practice you can make any physical movement lead to arousal and orgasm..... part of why hypnotists can get a girl to melt like butter when they say a trigger word or say touch their shoulder only.

kooset
I become overcome with lust when young guys (from 18 to 30) suck my nipples. I believe that it is some sort of maternal instinct. My ex who was a lot younger than I, always managed to get some milky substance from my tilts and would suck them even harder. Pure bliss. Even as I type this my left nipple is tingling. , if not an orgasm it is pretty damn close.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have nipple orgasms all the time! I have one friend who finds it incredible and he likes to suck and play with my nipples just to make me orgasm. Of course I let him do it as often as he likes! Biting and pinching my nipples will get a reaction every time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i never counted how many women i slept with but i think about twenty but i remember three of them could cum from having there nips kissed and i find it interesting that all three were small breasted , one was completely flat nothing but large nips and she would cum in less than a minute

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has very small tits (32B) with big nipples that are very sensitive, and she does reach an orgasm just by having them sucked on. Her favorite thing during a mfm is having me and the other guy suck on them at the same time, she goes into over drive, moaning with sexual pleasure, her body gyrating, and her pussy soaking wet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dated a girl that would get very aroused from having her nipples sucked or played with. First time we were together, I thought she was faking it. As the relationship progressed... I told her that. So.... She got me hard and lowered onto my cock. Wouldn't let me move, nor did she.
"Suck them...", She said as she lowered her nipples to my face.
Within two minutes I could feel her pussy tightening on my cock. She definitely came all over me.

Different perspective.... I get a hard on if a lady plays with my nipples. I won't cum, but there is a reaction!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not multiple
My ex began to go down on me about a week and a half or two after I began to breast feed our 1st. It was weird and creepy at first. Once I learned to tune out the world, I admit, I enjoyed cumming while I breast fed. He trained me so well, if he was at work or asleep, I would finger myself while the baby sucked and OMG I would cum so hard! My 2nd baby, I was begging him to eat me when I breast fed. If my nipples were being suckled I NEEDED to cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lets bump this one up
very interesting topic!!!! jerk 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bs4jal said: Don't think my gf can orgasm from just having her nipples sucked, but it certainly turns her on. Great way to get started as makes her so wet raspberry

Yeah gf was the same way....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can get then at certain times but depends on the mood and all that shit

sscd
tit
Great feeling but I have never cum from it, do love my nipples played with. bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds