Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
peacefuldreamer
Wife Girlfriend talking to you on the phone while getting bang by other guy
Years ago I date a gal for a couple years. eventually we broke up and went or separate ways. However we met a few times and started having sex again. During this time she was engaged to another guy.

One day we were in bed at her home and her fiancé called her. That was really weird, I was banging away on her backside while she calmly talked to him. I gave it to her harder just to see if she could keep it together. She did and talk several minutes to him while I was like a human jack hammer. She eventually married him.

1. I am glad I broke up with her
2. For the women, have you done this to your husband or boyfriend without them knowing?
3. For the guys, If your wife or girlfriend was with another guy and called you, would you get turn on if she told you she was getting the fuck of her life right then? Would you stroke yourself while listening to her?
4. Are there guys/couples who like this to happen or have you made it happen?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
peacefuldreamer
by the way, I really enjoyed doing it to her, while she was on the phone. Knowing he might have sex with her later that night, and I warmed her her up for him.....evil, I know, but it was fun and harmless.

also, I wonder if she would clean up or let him go down on her with essence of me still there?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've talked to a couple of gf's who were getting fucked at the time and I was on a business call once when a gal pal of mine started giving me head while I was on the phone.
with both of the gfs, they were on separate occasions and one was by accident and the other was planned.

toni had talked to a guy pal and asked if she could talk to me on speaker phone while they fucked and he agreed. she and he both gave me blow by blow descriptions (so to speak) and I could also hear the sounds of the sucking and fucking, the panting and moaning and the dirty talk and the light spanking and the vocalizations when they both came. I was jerking while listening and they could hear my anal vibe buzzing and hear my moans as well. it was very fun.
another time, I called an ex-gf to see if she wanted to go out later that week and she asked me what I wanted to do "after" the date. as I told her, she kept asking naughtier and more pointed questions and as I answered her I heard a guy moaning in the background and I incorporated that into the after date ideas. it was fun.

Her_Toy
Hearing her get fucked by another man
This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I told my wife long ago that I love the idea of her getting fucked by another guy. Unfortunately although she loves the fantasy's she's not made it happen (that she's told me, lol). But one of the scenarios I discussed with her was that she should maybe get some cock while I was away with work, and give me a call in the middle of it. Damn, it's turning me on as I write this to imagine her on the phone talking to me as she gets it, and talking me through it.

I live in hope. It's a huge turn-on scenario for me.

On a related theme, I've had the horny experience of talking on the phone to a friend of a fuckbuddy of mine while I was having sex with that fbuddy. She'd phoned up to see how we were getting on, just as I was fucking my friend over the hotel armchair. To my surprise my friend answered the phone and told me to keep going, had a brief chat then gave the phone to me. So i finished up talking to her friend while fucking her doggy. Amazing.

Less comfortable on another occasion was getting a call on the car handsfree while naked in the car with another fuckbuddy, who sucked and fingered me as I tried to keep it together discussing a work problem with this - I think - totally unaware colleague. Good job it wasn't Face Time. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Every now and then my husband is fucking me while someone calls on the phone. If I'm in the mood, I take the call and continue fucking. It works best if the other person feels like chattering away. I eventually cum with what my husband calls my "silent scream," and it's oddly, wickedly, satisfying. Occasionally, I have to explain an odd squeal or missed line—oops! dropped phone—but that only adds to the excitement.

The possibility of sex breaking out anywhere, anytime is one of the glories of life!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I guess we've had something similar to you, we were having an affair and late one night Angels husband called while we were fucking, she took the call to tell him she wasn't going home that night... he didn't take that well and threatened to beat her up and the guy she was with, me.
(he found my apartment and caught up with us few days later in the parking lot but the beating didn't go anything like he planned)

bryan5151
phone calls
because we have swung for so many years, and in every way, together alone, or me going out to meet people or her going to meet guys, and now and then we have had to phone one another for what ever reason, so we always take the call, and while her or me are getting fucked, talk to the other and off course we always ask how its going, even talking to the other person some times, when she was being fucked by my best mate spoke to her and told him to make sure she came home happy and full of cum, things like that,
one night while I was being gang bang by 7 or 8 guys, she had to call me, and while i was had 2 cocks in my ass, and a orgasm she laughed and called me a cock slut,
we know and love knowing what the other is up too, and some times if for what every reason I didn't go out when she did, my cock would get pulled for hours, then when she got home id eat her out and get his cum then fuck her in both holes, some of our friends can't work out how we can be happy knowing the other one is out getting fucked,, but we both have that kink that as long as they are having fun good one them,, we both benefit after wards

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hubbies suggestion
A couple times we went on separate vacations. Of course we would call each other. Hubby told me to give him a call if I was getting lucky for the night or day. Just so happened that my girl friend and I met three guys way younger some things and were getting pounded like sex was going out of style. So I called hubby and he knew right away from the noise going on that we were getting fucked. Even if I tried to hide getting laid it would never work. I moan and tend to get a little vocal. So we didn't say a lot but he did listen to me cumming a few times then we hung up. So I would not be able to hide it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
on the phone
always called when I knew I was working late a couple of times I could tell that a guy we knew was there with her..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have taken phone calls from friends and family when getting fucked by hubby. I have always found it erotic trying to keep control and not scream when holding a conversation. Always great for a laugh when we finally finish. I also play with guy friends of ours on a regular basis and will sometimes call hubby at work and discuss in great detail what is going on and let him listen in. It makes for awesome sex when he gets home. It is actually an excellent type of foreplay.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A few years ago, my Mrs was away looking at property, and during an evening phone call I encouraged her to seek out some cock and fuck it over the phone, but she declined the offer, however we did do some amazing fone sex that night as she masturbate her clitoris madly, with her mobile between her legs, so that I could hear her mashing away,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I fucked my ex boss in her office while she was on the phone to her husband. It was the best fuck I have ever had. She was bending over her desk as I slide my cock in her from behind and rubbed her clit, she just managed to hold out from cumming while still talking to him. She said she had never been turned on so much.

oralcath
peacefuldreamer said: by the way, I really enjoyed doing it to her, while she was on the phone. Knowing he might have sex with her later that night, and I warmed her her up for him.....evil, I know, but it was fun and harmless.

also, I wonder if she would clean up or let him go down on her with essence of me still there?

No I never done that to a BF and would not cos.............

If I say I'm gonna be faithful I will be. I don't cheat, deceive & lie..... and
I'm too vocal & luv it too much so cud not keep quiet during a phone call.

But have done wat u asking about some times while talking to casual fuck buddies & customers.
But they worked out fast I was being banged at same cos of my vocals.
They asked me on ph and it turned them on to hear it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think this has ever happened to me
but who knows, the exes or the current may be great actresses!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Several fun phone calls
I've picked up the phone several times while playing around, but never with my mouth full. grin bj It's hard to concentrate on the phone call but it definitely prolongs the munch...! bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, several times I have taken a phone call whilst we are hard at it, perhaps something to do with the odd times of day we have sex. I have in the past continued playing with Julies pussy whilst talking, she has stayed atop of me and once realized who was on the other end of the phone, thought it would be fun to carry on rocking....couldn't get off the phone quick enough for that delayed orgasm! bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How much I would love to hear that
raspberry I am a big fan of the understanding that we have to have when you are interested in being able to share with another person
She asked me if I want to see her with another woman and I suggested she has a man instead
We are just getting the details of the requirements before we can have an agreement with each other. I am not interested in joining just want to watch.
If they are a couple then I will be happy to see to his wife as a bonus

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How much I would love to hear that
raspberry I am a big fan of the understanding that we have to have when you are interested in being able to share with another person
She asked me if I want to see her with another woman and I suggested she has a man instead
We are just getting the details of the requirements before we can have an agreement with each other. I am not interested in joining just want to watch.
If they are a couple then I will be happy to see to his wife as a bonus

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Talking to wife while she has it off with her lover.
Back in the 80's 90s we were right into swinging and threesomes, the wife had a married truck driving lover, I never met him but had talked to him on the phone and CB radio (we were right into CB raiders at the time), he would tell her when he was going away and she would meet him at a truck stop and they would have it off in his sleeper befor he set off on his interstate trip, he would try and time it so that her arrived back in Sydney on a weekend so she could meet him at his depot and they would have it off there in a bit of comfort in a bedroom they had there for drivers to sleep in, she would know when he was arriving back in Sydney, he would call her on the radio when he was in range, we would talk to him untill he was close to the depot, then she would leave to meet him, we would have a 3 way conversation as she drove to met him, when she arrived she would sign off with me, then come back on the radio as she was driving home to me after they had done the deed.
This day everything was going as normal, she arrived at the depot
and signed off with me, after a while I received a phone call from the wife, it turned out while he was putting his truck away another truck arrived at the depot, the other driver after securing his truck just wanted to hang around and chat, he was suss as to what my wife was doing there as he knew the wife's lovers wife, it eventually came out what they were up to and the other driver wanted in on the action as well, the wife told them that she would have to OK it with me, hence the call, I was fine with it so they started into it with the phone line still open, I was chatting to the three of them while they went at it, I gat a blow by blow discription of what was going on (pun intended), she was fucked 5 times that day, I had a lot of cleaning up to do when she arrived home, and I loved every drop of it.

Her_Toy
rick181au said: Back in the 80's 90s we were right into swinging and threesomes, the wife had a married truck driving lover, I never met him but had talked to him on the phone and CB radio (we were right into CB raiders at the time), he would tell her when he was going away and she would meet him at a truck stop and they would have it off in his sleeper befor he set off on his interstate trip, he would try and time it so that her arrived back in Sydney on a weekend so she could meet him at his depot and they would have it off there in a bit of comfort in a bedroom they had there for drivers to sleep in, she would know when he was arriving back in Sydney, he would call her on the radio when he was in range, we would talk to him untill he was close to the depot, then she would leave to meet him, we would have a 3 way conversation as she drove to met him, when she arrived she would sign off with me, then come back on the radio as she was driving home to me after they had done the deed.
This day everything was going as normal, she arrived at the depot
and signed off with me, after a while I received a phone call from the wife, it turned out while he was putting his truck away another truck arrived at the depot, the other driver after securing his truck just wanted to hang around and chat, he was suss as to what my wife was doing there as he knew the wife's lovers wife, it eventually came out what they were up to and the other driver wanted in on the action as well, the wife told them that she would have to OK it with me, hence the call, I was fine with it so they started into it with the phone line still open, I was chatting to the three of them while they went at it, I gat a blow by blow discription of what was going on (pun intended), she was fucked 5 times that day, I had a lot of cleaning up to do when she arrived home, and I loved every drop of it.

Now THAT is one horny experience. Nice one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife on cam
my wife used to use msn chat and then went onto paltalk she loved a good tease she met a couple of guys and one time used web cam so i could watch her getting screwed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure!
Many a time I have called my husband, or he has called me, when I am right in the throes of a good fuck. I keep him on the line and tell him how awesome the guys is fucking me and how his cock feels inside my pussy and how wet and hot I am am. I love letting him hear me cum and him hearing the other guy cum inside me. I frequently send hubby selfies, sometimes of of my lover and I clothed and kissing, sometimes naked and me giving him a blowjob or him eating me, or showing his cock inside me, or the hottest...showing hubby my pussy gaping and ozzing the guy's cum. All HOT!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the phone
My partner and I have done this sort of thing. It was his kinky and I went along with it even though I felt unsure at the time.
Hubby wanted me to meet a guy alone and I wasn't sure about it as would rather he had been there to help me feel safe. The guy was someone we had met a few times for drinks and were building a friendship with so when the time was right we would all have a threesome, but one day hubby rang me from work to say the guy was in our area and had called him to see if he could meet us for lunch, hubby told him he was working and could not leave the job, but said I was home and he would not mind if the guy took me for lunch.
I didn't know at the time that my husband had also told him lots more things and between them had set up a situation.
My husband rang me to say it was up to me if I wanted to go for lunch with the guy and said it wasn't as if I didn't know him, I said I wasn't sure about it and asked him if this was some sort of set up and then said I hope he is not expecting to end up in bed with me cos I am not doing that, Hubby said no just wants to meet for lunch.
I agreed in the end and went for a shower and got dressed.
About 12.30 a car pulled on our drive and it was our friend, he said hello and came in and as he did he kissed me and said how nice I looked and it was nice to see me again the normal thing. I put my shoes on and off we went.
At the pub we ordered food and drinks and he was sat next to me, I was shaking all over as I had never been out for a meal with a guy on my own and in some ways a stranger even though we had met him with hubby there.
We had 2 drinks before our food came and I was on wine but he ordered large glasses and I think because I was so full of nerves and shaking inside the wine just went down like lemonade. We had our food and during the meal he was flirting all the time saying how sexy I looked and would touch my hand and even my leg now and again and the leg touching got more and his hand would move further up each time, but it was done more as a gentle touch not rubbing my leg and I guess looking back he was testing my reaction.
More wine came and I lost count as we sat talking for what must have been hours. When we did finally get up I knew I had drank more than I would normally.
Back at home I invited hi in for coffee and we sat on the sofa chatting and he was flirting even more and the talk was starting to have sex thrown in here and there until it seemed to turn to just sex talk about what I like in bed and have I ever fucked another guy in a threesome or was this something new hubby and I were looking for and as the talk continued I suddenly realized his hand was at the top of my thigh and his fingers were touching my pussy. I can only guess it was the wine effect because I had not noticed his hand even move onto my leg never mind up my skirt. I remember muttering something like OH and then he started to kiss me and put a hand on the back of my head so I could not pull away if I had wanted to (not that I did as he was a good kisser) I must have relaxed and soon realized he had pushed a finger inside me and it felt amazing he told me to opem my legs and I did then felt him push two fingers inside and I slid my body down the sofa and closed my eyes, he moved off the sofa and I felt my panties being pulled down and he said lift your bum and again I just did it without a thought, he pushed my legs open and pushed his face to my soaking wet pussy and I don't know what he did but in what felt like a second I felt the rush of an orgasm run through my body and I heard myself shout fucking hell as my pussy let go one almighty gush as I cum. I lay there eyes still shut and body shaking with the aftermath of that orgasm and I remember hearing a strange click but had no idea at the time what it was. He stood up took my hand and just said we should take this upstairs and I just followed and told him what room was ours. He put his arms around me and we kissed with passion as he removed my clothes just leaving stockings and suspenders on then he lay me on the bed and removed his clothes, his cock was so hard and looked twice the size of my husbands and twice as fat and I remember thinking wow I can't take that, but I did oh my god I did. Anyway he took a black thing out of his jacket pocket that turned out to be a blindfold and said this might be fun and put it over my eyes and said just relax and enjoy what happens. I heard that click again and as he started to pust two fingers inside me I heard him mutter something and asked what he said, he said he was just looking at me and admiring my body, He started to finger fuck me faster and I arched my back off the bed and he muttered something again but I ignored it He then asked if I was feeling horny and I said yes but he told me to say it again and wanted me to say it louder so I did, He then pushed a third finger inside me and I gasped as he fucked me faster with his fingers then said your so horny and so wet and I think it is time to introduce your pussy to my hard cock, then he asked if I wanted his cock inside me and I said yes but he said he wanted me to say it louder so I did but again it didn't seem enough and he said you need to tell me you want me to fuck you. I said I want your cock to fuck me and with that he removed his fingers and I felt the head of his cock push against my wet pussy lips and my body started to shake again with excitement then he pushed the head inside and it felt so big and I took a deep breath and he push more of his cock inside and I gasped saying oh god oh god and without warning he thrust his entir cock inside me and I screamed out OH fuck and I felt his head next to mine and he said I intend to fuck you and your going to to beg me to fuck you.
He raised his body off mine and took my legs over his arms and started to thrust his enormous cock in and out of my pussy so hard and fast I gasped for breath and felt my body shudder time and time again as one orgasm after another seemed to rush through my body. He started to talk very dirty calling me a horny fucking bitch and asking me to tell him I loved cock and wanted his cock to fuck me hard and I said everything he asked me to but shouted it as I remembered that is what he wanted me to do. I have no idea how long he had been fucking me and my mind was in a daze but he shouted that I was a fucking bitch and said he was going to pump so much spunk into my cock fucking hole that it would pour out for weeks then he said do you want my spunk in your cunt bitch and I said yes but he said not good enough tell me you want all my spunk and tell me your my slut, My body was in another orgasm and my head all a fuzz and I know I shouted that I was his slut and wanted his spunk and then called him a bastard and as I did I felt his cock gerk inside me and he lifted my hips off the bed and rammed his cock so hard into me I swear it hit my ribs and he started shouting you fucking bitch you fucking slut take my spunk you bitch and he kept rocking his hips as his spunk filled and filled me and I could feel it running from me and trickle down my arse crack and making it's way over my arse and up my back but he seemed to just keep thrusting for agres before he relaxed and gasped saying Oh fucking hell you horny bitch and he lay on top of me and we kissed. H remover the blindfold and his face was so flushed and he smiled and said wow your so fucking horny look what you have done and we laughed . He asked if I expected to end up in bed with him today and I told him I didn't know I was even going out for lunch until hubby rang and I also told his that I was not keen on going but hubby said I should and told him that I had also told hubby that it would only be lunch as there was no way I was doing anything else.
He said mmm but you did then asked if I regretted the lunch date, I said no, he then said would I like to have lunch again some time and I said I might but as long as it was ok with hubby, he said it would be and I said he seemed sure of that, then he said are you telling me you don't like having my cock inside you (it was still inside me by the way) I said no he then asked if i had even had a cock as big as his I said no and then asked if I had even had as much cum inside me as I have now and I said I didn't think so then he said does if feel nice and and I said yes then he said mmm your do know your my cum slut now and smiled I said am I and he said yes. he then said you do realize your husband has heard you being my slut and knows you asked me to fuck my spunk into you, I asked what he was on about and he picked up his mobile phone and put it to my ear and said say hello. My husband was on the other end he had listened to everything and it turned out they had planned the entire thing he was not just in the area he had come there with the intention of fucking me and hubby had set it all up and got the guy to take some pics That was the click i heard then he rang my husband as agreed and hubby knew not to say anything when he answered in case I could hear his voice then the phone was put on the bedside table so hubby could listen to his wife being a slut.
I was angry with my husband at first but after that if I met our friend alone we would always ring my husband and talk to him as we got ready for sex then put the phone by the bed. Once when hubby had to work away for a week our friend stayed and that was a crazy week mmm another story wow.
But yes it is a turn-on for my hubby to listen to me when he can't be there and I enjoy the tease of it all so try it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Justbsexy
Great story, you should post more. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't stop...!
I have had calls from from my husband and others when a guy is balls deep inside me. It's kinda funny, I don't mind it so much if he calls me while my lover and I are fucking. To me it's quite hot playing innocent and talking with him while another man is inside me. But I totally hate the distraction when he calls while I am just getting naked in the arms of my lover and we are making out before making love. Same if he calls during foreplay. I just do not answer then. If he calls while I am fucking, I sometimes will tell him what's happening, to cuckold him, sometimes not. One time when my husband called me I was like --this close- to orgasm. We spoke for a few seconds and then I could not hold it in any more and my voice started quivering, then I started panting, which turned into long moans, then squeals...and then a breathless "I'll call you back", just as I started screaming and I ended the call so I could enjoy the multiple earth shaking orgasms that awesome stud was giving me. I never did call him back until the wee hours that night to tell him I would not be coming home until the next afternoon.

Occasionally I will call my husband in mid fuck just to tell him what's happening and to remind him of his place as my cuckold. A few times, when I am with a man who just will not believe that my husband knows about me having sex with other man and is ok with me fucking around, I have paused in mid fuck with that guy, called my husband to tell him I am naked in another man's arms and getting so-well-fucked. The guys never ceased to be shocked or amazed. Some find it quite funny. A couple like, said Hi to him. One fairly aggressive "bull" type who is totally into the cuckold lifestyle and who I still get together with when he in in town, likes to call my husband every time we are having sex and tell my husband that he is fucking his wife and what a sweet tight pussy I have, how good the blowjob is, let my husband hear me cumming, tell my husband that his little cock can't make me cum at all much less cum like that, taunt him about what he is missing out on...etc...and generally treat my husband like a true cuckold. I have to admit that sometimes it really turns me on like crazy when my lover does that, especially if he is fucking me while he talks to my husband. Just something about a hot hard passionate alpha male...
[Don't worry, my husband is a true to goodness cuckold and can take it. On more than one occasion he has rubbed his little nubbin and cum while on the receiving end of the conversation. I really like my lover doing that because it makes my husband into such a sweet attentive subby hubby when I finally come home to him.]

Bottom line: The phone can be quite an effective sex toy in the right hands.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Both Directions and love it
I have had sex with my husband while having phone sex with a lover and really loved that so very much. One lover when he called late at night he would have me fucking someone within 20 minutes no matter what if a man was around and it never was a concern if it was my husband or another lover.
But I swear it is sexier talking to my husband while another man is making love to me. The call is just different as he always knows right off the bat and I can really share what is happening as I know three people are really happy.
If things get too hot and I just can't handle the call I will drop the phone without ever hanging up and let him masturbate listening to his wife come with another man or two or three..
I still have two girlfriends that if I don't call hubby when we start they will and they put the phone on speaker so he never misses a thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was eating my mistresses pussy while she talked to her hubby on the phone. She could barely hold her emotions in as she struggled not to moan> bounce