Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mandmumtwo
To tell or not to tell
Should i tell my hubby i have pics on nn or just keep it as my secret. And is it wise to ask him to get someone else to fuck me with him thanks look forward to your replies 😀

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends - how jealous is he? Have you talked about adding another to your lovemaking? I'd be intrigued if my wife asked for that, and I'd be fine if she posted pics - nice comments can't help but buff a woman's ego a bit!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
he knows about pics so he is a perv already good start that he likes to take pics of you
i say tell, but id wait asking for a fuckbuddy

couple50s
I am not a supporter of lying to ones spouse however in your case this may be the gentler route. You have 167 photo's and have been on here for over 2 years. Now after meeting literally thousands of cocks on this site you want one for your own. He may have a problem coming up to speed on this one. Might be a gentler scenario to delete this account and start another with him or with one or two photo's and build from there as a team.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tell him - Then have a bi-sexual 4some. Get another guy to fuck your husbands arse and tell him to like it. dildo

sscd
Photo's
I wouldn't tell him now. It could damage your relationship. But I wouldn't post more unless he agrees to it. I am not a fan of doing anything behind a partners back. Also, prepare for him finding out.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
depends
Jealousy is a major bitch. Im not a jealous man at all period, but know lots of guys who are. I could care less guys see my wife naked, obviously. We both come on here and read comments etc. Your hubby however may totally freak out or be super aroused by it. You could always talk hypotheticals. "So honey what would you think about posting some pics of me on a site if my face wasnt visible, just to see what guys think?" If he loses his shit, better to laugh about it and say nothing more. If he likes the idea, create a new user here and let him post some freshly taken pics. Slowly add some other ones and tell him to check your comments and ease him in.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
as for fucking
Do not if hes the jealous type, unless its a girl, he may not mind that. Again, talk hypothetical. Under no circumstances make it about someone you know because if he thinks youre hot for someone hes forever gonna be suspicious of you two.