Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What's turns you on
I love my wife getting naked I've watched as my wife stripped and let guys play with her and wank my mates off

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Now this sounds like my type of adult fun ! thumbup jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
what turns you on
Eating pussy until she cums ....love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will tell you.
The sight of a big uncut cock or the sight of any cock REALLY

marriedbi52
Really like cock being sucked as my butt is fingered!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
watching wife with BBC!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
turned on
any thing that ends with cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your wel-cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mature pussy.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MILFs
Women whove had vaginal child birth! The more babies the better! I love everything childbirth does for womens bodies!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bbw granny pussy turns me on thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Back rubs
Very, very light touch back rubs turn me on enormously. But then again, so does a nice, long munch in the sunshine.... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sucking cock outdoors in the warm sunshine. If I can't have that, then how about coming home to a clean house, folded laundry and a meal on the table.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudity, especially when its groups of people

Smoldering
Being in the presence of someone who is hungry to taste my cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife stripping in front of others really turns her and myself on. She never does this in front of people who know us well, only for strangers and holiday friends. We both love it when the other person wasn't expecting it to happen, but then again we both loved it when it was in front of a crowd at a strip show. She really gets off on exhibitionism when it is totally unexpected, not so much at nudist beaches. Our rules though are look but not touch and neither of us get off on her wanking people off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How much of a slut my wife was/is. I love for her to tell me stories from her past. Its best when she tells me about it while we are fucking. She is by far the biggest slut that i know of, she has done it all.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
he likes
He for some reason like the fellow above, enjoys hearing about my sexual past. Ive been with 3 guys counting him. I dont have a vast number of experiences to call on. Hes told me I could have never had enough men to turn him off. He likes me to fantasize during sex and tell him pretend stories about how the football team used me weekly after games, how entire frat houses would run a train on me, all in me vaginally and everyone of them cumming in me.
He was finally able to buy me a nice wedding set. The center diamonds just under 2 carat. He has me turn the rings in and stroke him to orgasm. He gets so aroused feeling my diamonds scrape his cock. When he first bought the set, he placed all 3 inside me and had sex with me for hours. He came so many times and he rarely cums in me vaginally but he did that night! Those sharp bastards grated my cervix! He got the biggest thrill, even though his head looked terrible after. He for some reason loves making love to those rings.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hubby loves watching me get fucked bare back by groups of men I love it to

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
This website redeyes grin jerk bounce

bryan5151
turn ons

one of my biggest turn ons is to see my wife's pussy or ass being fucked hard and long, bare back and then eating the cum from her, just love creampies,

or being used by a group of guys fucking my ass full of hot cum,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE eating Pussy, and naked women, also love photographing naked women or women in sexy undies

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nipples
I'm turned on by a woman firstly playing with her nipples or showing them off through a thin top.
A close second would be a woman masturbating for her man and talking dirty

Her_Toy
It's a long list, lol. But first and foremost, the thing that turns me on above all else is when a woman is really turned on.

When you feel her pussy is extra wet, when she gets vocal about what she wants, maybe talking filthy, when she has that slight breathlessness of excitement in her voice or when she asks for that kinky thing she only wants when she's super horny, or when she wants something she's never tried before.

That, more than anything else, gets me extra hard and extra excited.

Smoldering
One summer day I happened to come across one of my kid's high school teachers walking down the sidewalk and we walked together for a bit. She was attractive and generally well built, without being distracting. But on this warm day she was wearing a deep green satin blouse without a bra. Her breasts moved in a slow rhythm to her step - not overdone, but definitely with some momentum. Her nipples had been played by the satin and were hard as bullets.

She was a little embarrassed by it and I said something friendly and vanilla, like "hey - beauty is beauty no matter where we find it". But I was so hard I thought I would cum in my pants - it was obvious. You could probably have seem my dick straining from across the street. We parted ways, both acutely aware of how our bodies were reacting to each other. The rest of the day I couldn't keep that vision out of my head and finally went to a restroom and milked myself dry. Damn!

Kind of a Jennifer Aniston effect.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
People who smile and laugh while having sex are always a turn-on.

"Looking sexy" usually isn't.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Laugh, laugh
erin brew said: People who smile and laugh while having sex are always a turn-on.

"Looking sexy" usually isn't.

Erin, you're so, so right! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BUTTS
Anything at all to do with Butts. heart heart

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sexy butts (most of them) confidence, gotta love a girl that knows what she likes and is not afraid to ask/suggest. Dirty/naughty talk...not too crude, but fun innuendo is always exciting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being humiliated in public and behaving like a slut for my hubby get's me really wet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: My wife stripping in front of others really turns her and myself on. She never does this in front of people who know us well, only for strangers and holiday friends. We both love it when the other person wasn't expecting it to happen, but then again we both loved it when it was in front of a crowd at a strip show. She really gets off on exhibitionism when it is totally unexpected, not so much at nudist beaches. Our rules though are look but not touch and neither of us get off on her wanking people off.

As someone who has witnessed your wifes shows I am glad to hear you both get off on it, I wasn't sure of where you stood on this Mr Latinos. I gotta say Lams first little show was certainly not expected and so I'm am pretty sure our reactions reflected this. I do now appreciate your look but not touch policy, sorry if I pushed things a little.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds