Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
randypete
cum on food
how many of you like to eat cum on there food i love to find new things to try

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never tried but... I bet it would good on popcorn.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
watermelon
I cum inside the small seedless watermelons on occasion let it sit a few minutes, then cut it open and eat it. a bit salty so is great with the melon. w00t

cumluvcpl01
I love my man on strawberries.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cumluvcpl01 said: I love my man on strawberries.

great idea! would love to feed them to someone that way. or even have their cum or juices and i'll eat them. tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cracking wise - Raspberries
bounce I know that there's a fun joke in here about my raspberries... bounce

______________________________-kissass

allnatural210
love cum on food
I really love adding my semen to my food. Fresh cum makes almost anything more fun to eat. I suggest anyone remotely curious to give it a try.

sscd
On Food
I'd rather have it straight from the source.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shots?
How 'bout in a shot glass with some rum, on a dare, just for fun!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
AShyGuy4u said: How 'bout in a shot glass with some rum, on a dare, just for fun!

OK! Now we need a name for a cum and rum... cool Might it make the cum curdle? beer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said:
AShyGuy4u said: How 'bout in a shot glass with some rum, on a dare, just for fun!

OK! Now we need a name for a cum and rum... cool Might it make the cum curdle? beer

I think a "rum and cum" would be a good name... for a women's drink. Now for mens' ... hmmm... I'll have to give it some thought but I guarantee I'd love to drink a shot that contained a little bit of "her" in it. I'd love it!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Used to do it all the time. Posted quite a few pics here of treats using my very own condiment. smile

Tanny92
Chocolate ice cream. For real. Try it! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reminds me
I believe I have posted this but this thread reminded me.

I'm at it again. While surfing through the net I came across a cookbook. As I am alone, I am always interested in simple recipe's. But I think I will pass on this particular book. Cooking with Semen. It did get me to thinking. We have all heard of the, hopefully, urban legend of the Taco Bell sour cream. Some women swallow it. Most have tasted it and most don?t find it particularly distasteful. And it is primarily protein.
Years ago a female friend of mine just had to see me one morning. I went to her apartment and she proceeded to tell me that she had caught her boyfriend with another woman. She was going to have him over for supper and break up with him. Then she asked me if I masturbated. I was kind of surprised and finally said that I did at times. Then she asked me if I could do it now. I told her that I was sure that I could but why? She said that she wanted me to do it in a small bowl. Her boyfriend likes Blu Cheese dressing on his salad and she was going to make a special batch and tell him what was in it in a few days. She said that he wouldn?t even kiss her after oral, so that would fix him good. As much as I hated to, I told her that I wouldn?t feel right doing that. I wouldn?t want it done to me and I didn?t want to do it to someone else. The she asked me if I wanted her to do it for me. Now that was tempting as much as I love hand job?s, but as hard as it was(difficult may be a better word), I had to decline. She said that she understood. 
I am sure that she got a volunteer later.
Now I am wondering. Is this common? I am half scared to eat at someone else?s house now. It wouldn?t kill me and I will kiss a woman after oral and don?t feel less of a man when I admit that I have tasted it in a partners mouth. It's not unpleasant. I just don?t think that I'd want to make it a steady diet.
Has anyone else run into anything similar? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I either put precum in chicks salads and drinks that they keep
in the fridge in the break room at work, or if a chick brings something like a casserole or a hearty dish with a lot of different colors (aka distractions) I will blast a thick gooey load all over and mix and spread it around.
Have had a no hands orgasm watching these girls unknowingly lick my jizz off of their fingers.

sscd
Cum
I have no problem eating cum but I think it is pretty sorry to feed it to the unsuspecting.

cavey12345
I would like to try it with scrambled eggs with my gal. I wonder if she'd notice?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cavey12345 said: I would like to try it with scrambled eggs with my gal. I wonder if she'd notice?

It's quite good on scrambled eggs

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Scrambled
Hi Hi Klene: I like my scrambled eggs with a little bit of mustard too! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum on food
I have enjoyed sharing my cum with food. During my second marriage, I would always walk to the kitchen nude, and start the coffee. As it was brewing, I would sit in my recliner, and work on my morning hard on. As I made her cup, I would either squeeze out my sticky pre cum on the rim, or squeeze out some cum on the rim. She also would often play with her pussy, and get her middle finger soaking wet, and rub it over my lips, and in my mouth. As always we would finish our coffee, and often she would get on her knees and we would screw until we both came. Then I would sit back, she would mix our fluids, and we both sucked on her fingers. Damn yummy especially when sharing!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds