Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exchange Student in Taiwan, part 2

Liu turned around after some time. I asked her if she enjoyed it. She smirked and pointed at the tent, that my boxer briefs were, and said that I obviously liked it myself, too.

Now she wanted me to lie on my back. Liu ran her hand over my tent, down to the bulge and rolled my balls in her hand. She pulled my pre-cum soaked boxer briefs down. My fully erected cock got stuck at the elastic band of the boxer briefs and bent down till it started hurting. Then Liu let it snap out, with a plopping sound the cock landed on my belly. She spread my legs, so she could sit between them in lotus position. I could see her face and her still swollen nipples. And the wet triangle of cloth, that covered her pudenda. I'd love to see her pussy, the shape of the lips, opened with lust.

Liu gripped my shaft, bowed it in all directions and moved the foreskin slowly back and forth. With her other hand she massaged my balls. I could feel the pre-cum rising in my shaft. When she pulled back my foreskin a wet and shiny dick head peeked out. With every upward stroke, Liu gripped tighter and pressed out some pre-cum. She asked for massage oil. I didn't have any, but maybe there was some oil in the kitchen of the student's hostel. Liu leaped up and put on a jacket. The jacket barely covered her tits and hid the signs of lust in her crotch. Then she ran over to the kitchen, leaving my door open. What, if someone would see me lying on the bed with a throbbing boner? That thought turned me on even more and for a moment I thought about jacking me, to get a rewarding orgasm. There would be not much to do, a few strokes up and down and the semen would gush out. But Liu was back with some cooking oil before I could start. She closed the door, threw her jacket away and positioned herself between my legs again. With a smile she looked at my hard-on, that hasn't tailed off. Little she knew about my kinky thoughts.

Liu put some oil into her hands and rubbed it onto my bell-end and my shaft. Then she gripped my dick and pulled back the foreskin very tight. With the other hand she grabbed my dick at the tip and with firm circular motions she massaged my head. I hurt a bit, but wasn't too unpleasant. The head swelled a bit more and became dark red coloured. I couldn't stand this treatment for too long, that's for sure. My balls are already tight and hard. I breathed faster and tensed my muscles, Liu seemed to feel that and stopped. After I calmed down, she took a bit of oil and started again. She played that game a couple of times. Every time I started feeling an orgasm coming, she stopped. My dick head burned like fire. All I wanted to do is to cum and spill out streams of my semen. It was a horny game, on the other hand. To be at someone's mercy, not knowing when you are allowed to cum.

After the forth or fifth round I felt again this tingling in my balls, my cock got a bit harder. I moaned and tensed my muscles. This time Liu didn't stop and I prepared to orgasm. I could feel how the semen started to rise and the orgasmic feeling started to kick in. Finally. In this very moment Lui pinched my dick head. My semen flowed over her hand, the orgasmic feeling abruptly stopped. I didn't cum. Semen was everywhere, but I didn't cum. I was still horny and I still had a full hard-on. Liu smirked. That crafty bitch. I bet that wasn't her first hand job.

Liu kneaded my balls and let me a moment to calm down. Then she pulled back my foreskin again and started to work me again. For the last time. My orgasm came suddenly and hard. I reared up, semen squirted out in several fountains and landed hot and heavy on Liu's tits and my belly. Liu jacked me a few times more and pressed the last drops out of my dick. I was wiped out. Liu kissed me, semen flowed in small runnels down her body.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hope to read more! jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now that is what I call great working for a seminar. Did you present it? What else did your studies involve?

If this reply breaks our rules please