view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many of you girls like o have your assholes licked or played with?
Would be fun to know....such a turn on for me!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
licked
I love it raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I am pretty self-conscious about someone licking or playing back there for obvious reasons. But, as long as I prepare ahead of time and come out of the bath or shower squeaky clean I am ok with it. I absolutely love getting tongued back there and finger play in my ass while getting my pussy licked is awesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love the "pressure cooker"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trying to get my gf to like it....she was sceptical at first... for me it's an awesome feeling to be inside her and have a finger in her ass.... just more control... tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mutual ass play is great! I love my cock buried in a tight, clean ass and then cum in it.
love when a guy or woman with a strap-on and knows how to use it licks, teases, fingers, and fucks my ass in return.

oralcath
I totally luv it and usually hope guy/girl will go direct to my asshole first thing.
I'll bend over & spread wide as I can for it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to lick asshole
I love to lick the lady am with asshole then hot pussy while fingering her ass getting her ready to take it in the ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anything involving my ass I love.....BRING IT ALL ON! thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoyed some good ass play last night.....boy did I get to orgasm quickly!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love being fingered up the arse and I love someone licking it but hubby not like doing that so I have 2 get someone else do that. But a good finger up the arse 4 me is just as good as being fingered in the pussy

wilsonlong
How I wish my wife shared those sentiments Englishwoman

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me me me...pick me!!! But don't call it an asshole. LOL! B-hole, butthole, butt...etc. LOL!!! Lick it, suck it, finger it, fuck me there!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
patchandwheels said: Me me me...pick me!!! But don't call it an asshole. LOL! B-hole, butthole, butt...etc. LOL!!! Lick it, suck it, finger it, fuck me there!

I would love to bury my penis in your anus!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife loves to get fingered there, specially when she ready to cum.

JackMasterOne
Number One in Foreplay!
I think Assplay is now the number one foreplay activity going whether or not women will fully own up to it. Every women that I have rimmed, tongue-fucked, Ass-fingered, butt-fucked, you name it always climax and always say it is more intense than Pussy-cumming, Clit-cumming or any other way or achieving an orgasm. Some are tense because of rejection if they are not clean enough and some think that they will stretched out too much and some think it means that they are gay but every single one goes crazy for it when done right. I have tongue-fucked women to cumming, fingered their Ass and pressed in the G-spot reverse and that sends them into a Cum in about 3 minutes at most, and butt-fucked them were the sensation of fullness and about to explode drives them to bucking up to drive the fuck even harder. Hands down when done right with a woman, even if she is in the mood for it just every now, Anal stuff is tops.

thumbup

bryan5151
ass play

my wife at first was slow to get into anal, but after her first anal orgasm changed her mind, we often had bi group orgies where we both took all the bi guys in any hole, most loved her ass more as their wife's didn't do anal,
also I got 3 or 4 g/f into anal sex too, started with fingering their ass as they cum, then went onto to fucking them in ass, all loved it even doing dp with my mates and g/f

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BUTTS ARE THE GOODEST
thumbup BUTTS ARE SO GOOD thumbup We spend far more time playing in our Butts than anywhere else. The intimacy of Sharing the Taste, Smelling Pheromones together, and the Trust that it requires. Having my butt licked deep makes my pussy so wet. Especially if I can still taste her ass on my lips. heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I quite enjoy someones tongue exploring my asshole, guys seem to think I have an exceptionally "pretty" one lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'll admit it....a well timed finger or tongue down there can really push me over the edge

Homey
wife loves having hers licked
My wife has really gotten into enjoying having her cute little hole licked. She was at first afraid of any penetration but slowly seems to be opening up to it (pun intended). I love feeling her hole pulse and contract when she cums. I think she would really like taking my cock in her ass but we'll see if we ever get there...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
omg love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it and it's the perfect way to get me ready for anal which I also love a lot.

DashDot40
It surely can add to the pleasure.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds