Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
household nudity
If you regularly or occasionally don't wear clothing while at home do you close all the curtain and cover the windows or do you keep them open?

as an aside, is it typically just you you sheds their clothes or are there multiple people or everyone?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
household nudity
I love to take all cloths off and walk around the house nude, indoors and outdoors, specially on hot days and evenings. Outdoors there is always a chance of being spotted, so a little caution required.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoy it
Wife and I are usually naked at home, either alone or when the other is home don't matter

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I also like to be naked at home-so much more natural and relaxing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I go nude as often as possible both indoors and outdoors. My loving Wife often joins me. We have a fenced yard and pool so it's very enjoyable. We often host nude adult pool parties too, but that's another subject! thumbup

sscd
Naked
When home, I am naked a lot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am naked at home as often as I can. No close neighbors so I don't need to use any precautions

Forum Level:
Just getting started
whenever possible
I like to get nekked lay around the house when I can. With kids coming and going, or dogs wanting to go outside, time to relax in the nude can be scarce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, quite often, especially when the weather's nice (though unfortunately my other half doesn't). We're pretty much right by the main road so I don't doubt that I must have been seen quite a few times though it really doesn't bother me, though my gf has mentioned how people can see in and twice said that 'you should cover yourself when you walk about as anyone going past could see your willy'

frankenstoned
no curtains in the house to draw and the neighbors are all college kids in high rise dorms so i don't go nude for fear of scaring them about what the future may bring for their toned young bodies

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no big deal
Its no big deal for me to be nude at home. I don't bother closing the curtains as we are on a dead end street and it us unlikely that anyone would be randomly walking by.

I haven't been caught in the nude (or topless or bottomless) yet. I have had to cover up if a delivery man or salesman pulled up, but I don't think they saw anything. I don't see it as a big deal unless you are expecting company.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MilesLong66 said: I like to get nekked lay around the house when I can. With kids coming and going, or dogs wanting to go outside, time to relax in the nude can be scarce

I hear you on that bit though I won't bother to cover up while walking out of the shower or when I get out of bed. I think kids need to grow up knowing that being naked isn't a big deal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
danh817 said: Yes, quite often, especially when the weather's nice (though unfortunately my other half doesn't). We're pretty much right by the main road so I don't doubt that I must have been seen quite a few times though it really doesn't bother me, though my gf has mentioned how people can see in and twice said that 'you should cover yourself when you walk about as anyone going past could see your willy'

I live on a busy street for pedestrians and when I walk around naked I'm sure people can see me. Wife does bug me to cover up but I always say that if they want to look in peoples windows then they can take what they get wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slutty_on_NN said: Its no big deal for me to be nude at home. I don't bother closing the curtains as we are on a dead end street and it us unlikely that anyone would be randomly walking by.

I haven't been caught in the nude (or topless or bottomless) yet. I have had to cover up if a delivery man or salesman pulled up, but I don't think they saw anything. I don't see it as a big deal unless you are expecting company.

Have you ever been tempted to answer the door for the delivery guy with nothing on? I used to stay in a lot of hotel and tried to answer the room service or maids not wearing anything but chickened out every time

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, I often go about the house and the garden naked. I do the housework naked quite often and the gardening, but I do have a secluded garden.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We are nude at home all the time. We leave the curtains open, but the drive way is a little long, so we have privacy where we can be nude outside and our guests can be nude outside. Though now it's Fall and getting cooler, being nude outside in these parts is pretty much over unfortunately. But at least we can travel to warmer climates for vacations.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Children
After the children started covering up, I started covering up too. These days the only nudity around the house is when the children are in school and I have a chance for a munch in the sunshine on the back patio. heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If the weather is warm enough and Ive nothing specific to do then Im naked....luckily I have quite a private garden that is only overlooked in a few places so it pretty much means I can roam free...lol...And at 49 years old I have recently got a new partner who is 43 and just as liberated as me.....Its like being 21 all over again.....and what would two naked 21 year olds do on a hot summers day.....yep you guessed it....and the fresh air and warm sun adds to the excitement... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry no idea how ive put multiple posts on...and not sure how to delete them could one of the mods please delete the repeat posts please.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spam
So much spam on here instead of sperm and pussy juice raspberry

SexyPandas
If I had a better body I might. unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ive far from the best body in the world ...its about how you feel not what you look like ...give it a go youll love it....and I cant see anything wrong what so ever with your body..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
nudity a home
all the time I work a home 4 days a week smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
TheHornyWife said: Yes, I often go about the house and the garden naked. I do the housework naked quite often and the gardening, but I do have a secluded garden.

Us too, nude inside and out, cutting grass, gardening...in the house always grin thumbup bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nudity at home
i grew up in foster home they were nudist they loved to be naked at home and the nude beach . i was embarresd at first but th; i loved it . they were buetuful parents ::

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Household nudity
Regularly nude when at home, one day while chatting nude on here with tens stim device attached to my cock when young lady from next door knocked, I said hang on and went to get some shorts but as I crossed room she opened front door and walked in catching me full nude. Passed her the shopping we had for her and let her see all, even kept the tens turned up with wires attached to cock. So stimulating.

Ilik2x2
Nudity
I love being nude as much as I can. Only recently been to a family nudist camp. It was very nice and freeing. Not like most people would think. It was not sexual at all. So if your not a nudist if would be very hard for you to understand.
Have fun

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds