Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jack and Jill clubs (masturbation/exhibition only)
I would love to participate in a "Jack and Jill Club" -- participants take turns jacking off (or jilling off) while the others watch. Simultaneous masturbation allowed and encouraged, but taking turns being the exhibit would make things last longer.

This would be "no touch" swinging -- everyone gets to watch, say, and request what they want, take photos and videos, but no actual contact between participants.

Has anyone done this? Or does it quickly yield to group sex?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like fun. I would attend if there was a club or party in my area.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sign me up jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Well if I had that type of Club I'd soon be a member, so to speak ! jerk thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
SEE Our POST about Sex Resorts--that let in Single Guys! They do that there! Smoothie----also if you find a REAL place---Post IT! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would really like to try something like this. Would be a lot of fun to put on a show for everyone but also to be in a group that are all masturbating.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
See Our POST!
YES Single Guys can Jack-off while Couples and Girls WATCH! See our Post about SEX Resorts for singles--for info---also in "Meet People" Smoothie

bchlvr
This would be awesome! I love having people watch me jerk and cum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would sign up for sure! Love to watch folks get themselves off

Peaker44
jerk yes I would love to participate in this type of activity. Pretty sure my wife would not but that would make it that much more fun!! jerk

rcarlohardforu
Yes would love it take my girl while we play with ourselfs with other couples love jerking my cock and watch her play with her pretty pussy then fuck her untill shes shaking and cumming on my dick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm "in"
Sounds good to me. I've often fantasized about "performing" like that for an audience. But have no idea who to make it a reality.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It would probably require some way to post masturbation videos (masked OK at first) in a group dedicated just to that, and then people / couples that also have posted (or will send a private video) can privately respond to those that they think are interesting to meet up with. It would need some kind of trust that face-to-face encounters (at least the first one!) are expected to be just masturbation exhibition sessions. Then after, people can decide their comfort level on repeating the encounter or taking it beyond.

SgtRock20
clubs
Interesting there have been no responses from the women. . .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
OFF--Course????
I Think we're getting off the subject----Every one wants too---so POST where you can WATCH! We WATCH at SUNAURA Open SEX Resort in N/W Ind. 1-219-345-2000 or sunauraresort.com A REAL Place with Single Guys WELCOME! Yes--we go out to the "Dunes" and WATCH---Couples fucking----or Guys Sucking. or Jacking!----Should be good today--maybe 65---or Sunday,70s??? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love to attend one of these
sounds so hot, on my bucket list jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stroking it
Sounds like something I would like to try. Did something similar a few years for wife and three of her girl friends. They were at our how and after a few drinks and some horny talk they dared me to pull out my cock and give it a few strokes for them. However they got excited as did I and I continued to stroke to there encouragement till I shot a nice thick load all over my chest. Got a round of applause too! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
All TALK?
All we see is "Talk"---NO places to do it----other than the ones we POSTED!------SUNAURA Open Sex Resort--------Google it or call 1-219-345-2000/// N/W Ind. Also Happens at COLETTE Sex Club in New Orleans---and at our Condo in Pensacola. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know there’s one out here but I haven’t had a chance to participate yet. I hope to do it soon and make it a regular thing

sharkytrfcx99
The idea of this really turns me on. It would be so hard to watch others without wanking myself off, waiting for my turn, getting more and more turned on. Watching other people - men and women - stroking themselves.

I love the idea that you would have to do what your audience says and that they would take photos of you while you masturbated.

Wow. That has got me going!

sharkytrfcx99
Anyone in SW London up for this?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gold coast here grin anyone ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Still-------all TALK TALK! S/W Chicago-----Tinley Park------Every Sunday morning--meet for coffee--then Jack-off-----OR?????????????? 159th and Harlem ave. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have been members of "Club Relate" (.com) for seven years. It is a coed masturbation club in FL. Been around a long time. 3 hour meetings, there is a long interview session to join, are anywhere from even numbers male/female to, on one occasion seeing my wife jerking two guys while being handled by 9 guys with 45 guys in the room wanking to the scene. Lots of couples, lots of singles all over 21.
A fee to join the club, and fee for each party, usually 2 per month. Men wank, females wank, together, single, to exhibit, to cum in public. lots of cumming by guys on women, my wife prefers her tits or pussy. Vibrators, bondage, electrical stimulation, no cameras, touch with permission, in high class hotels. See you there?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
we're going to try to set up a Club in Pensacola FL? We can Host at our Condo on the beach?--We host SWING Parties NOW-----but it's for Couples only! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Just went to Club Relate site-----$150 to Jack-OFF? LOL You can do it for "grounds Fee" about $30 a Couple? Where we go!-----Also we were going to start a Group in Pensacola--Our SWING Parties are FREE! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JACK & JILLS Masterbation Club---Pensacola FL U.S.A.
See our Post in "Meet People" ---With Club Relate making about $9,000 a Month----Maybe we should Charge???? Also Posted on Craigslist in Pensacola. The $$$ wouldn't pay for our Condos Monthly Rent --but it would HELP! LOL Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
SHIT!----we forgot about the 15 St Bookstore in Chicago
Here's another one---15th ST Bookstore--at 2126 N 15th Ave,Melrose Park IL. 60166 (Phone # 708-410-2095)----It's like a jack & Jill Club----Single guys can Jack-off while WATCHING Couples! Couples FREE on Monday and Tuesday---or $30 the rest of the week!----Call for Special rates during the week! Guys $30 for all day ETC. Google them for Pics and info? Bring a LOCK for the Lockers----Then you can walk around Naked all day! Single Guys WELCOME! Open 10am---to 2am Have FUN!--------But DON'T tell them about Club Relate--they might raise the $$$$$ LOL Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any others?????????
any Clubs like the 15th St Bookstore in Chicago? COLETTE in New ORLEANS? SUNAURA in N/W Ind???? There HAS to be some in CAL?????????????????

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sign me up

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Another Club in Chicago !
NOT for Single Guys----BUT---Couples and Single Girls WELCOME! Couples Choice, on the South side of Chicago---Country Club Hills. We Googled it----Nice web-site----phone # 708-333-4860 also Phone #s of some of the Couples that go! (?) OPENS at 8pm-----100 to 200 people at a Party! Smoothie