view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Swing Clubs in the U.S.A. where Single guys are WELCOME!
We posted this before---asking if anyone else knew of where they are? We have Sun Aura Open SEX Resort---sunauraresort.com also is Fort Myers Swing Club---google it or Yahoo Groups---Now we have two more---one in Dallas and the other in New Orleans! call 1-608-770-8872 for info on them! REMEMBER---Single Guys Must be WELCOME! Any More????? Smoothie and Dancer

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The clubs/public parties in Dallas generally allow solo males in on certain nights

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sscd
Clubs
My dad swears by SunAura.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sscd! YES!
Yes sscd---I have been going there for 40 years?---Used to go by myself,and Hook-up with Couples! Now they want "Young and Hung" LOL---NOT ME!!!! Then about five years ago I met Dancer,she was 30---and liked to WATCH! Last time we were at Sun Aura---met with a young SEX POD (Couples that only Fuck amoung themselves) from Central IL. They were across from "Tent City" ask your DAD about it? SEE there are REAL places for single guys to GO! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ANYBODY Know???
Anyone else--know of REAL Places???----It's Raining at Sun Aura!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ANYONE????
Are we the ONLY ones who know about these Clubs and Resorts????? There MUST be MORE in the U.S.A.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One More!
Add Cherry Lane to the LIST! cherrylaneresort.com for info --- Single Guys must leave by 6 pm unless invited to STAY by a Couple! ---AGAIN----are WE the only ones who know about these Resorts? Smoothie and Dancer

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thads in San Deago there is an admission fee tho. %100.00 keeps out the riff raff.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
THANKS!
THANKS Sagitarious! Glad someone is reading these! Anyone ELSE? we'll be going to Colette in a few weeks----when we're down on the Gulf!----Will let you know how it is???? We have a "ROOM" at the Riviera--then down to Fort Myers!---OH their having a NUDE "Meet and Greet " Sunday---9/4/16 Single Guys WELCOME---at the "LAKE" 9am. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fort Myers FL---Single Guys WELCOME! Sept-11 2016
Yes the Fort Myers Swing Club is having a NUDE Meet & Greet---Sept 11th and Single Guys WELCOME! At "The Lake" starts at 9am---bring a Dish to Pass---and NOT your Girlfriend! LOL Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Are WE????
Are we the ONLY ones who care about this???? Great way to meet Couples! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BOOOO-T---Call !
BOOOO-T---Call Halloween Party SINGLE GUYS WELCOME!----Fort Myers Swing Club----at "the LAKE" 9th PARTY at the Lake---last year 150 people---NUDE OR??????? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Are there any places that are not geriatric? The one time I went to the one in Pace, FL, it was like being around my grandparents!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sun Aura & Pace
I "think" it's when you GO? We stay there--24/7 SO we see Young and Old! At Sunaura we Hooked-up with a YOUNG Couple---he 25--she 22. In April at Pace,we met a young Couple--Maybe in their early 20s,He had the SNAKE-Tatoo---guess where the "Head" Was??? LOL Also try BAY BARES in Panama City--850-722-6790---We'll CHECK it out and let you know????Smoothie and Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any--Others????
Any other Clubs or Resorts????

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dillaboy said: Are there any places that are not geriatric? The one time I went to the one in Pace, FL, it was like being around my grandparents!
champagne club ft.wayne indiana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know you said the US but pending where you located there's about 5 or 6 Swing Clubs in Toronto. and about 90 minute drive from Western NY and 3 hours from Detroit.
Speaking of Detroit is "The Apple" swingers club still active there?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just bringing this UP again!
Anyone know of any MORE? We're getting ready to plan our April -May SPRING BREAK Nudest Fest! LOL Smoothie

sscd
SunAura
Smoothie 2002 said: Anyone know of any MORE? We're getting ready to plan our April -May SPRING BREAK Nudest Fest! LOL Smoothie

If home, me and bt may go to SunAura, unless he is on the ride to the wall.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
See POST for New Orleans---in Meet People!
See Meet People---for New Orleans Hook-up????? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
turtle lake resort
Michigan ,we take single men if your a big guy we will talk to you..we have a nude music festival ..check out the calendar on the website

Forum Level:
Just getting started
swing club
Encounters in Phoenix Arizona, single guys always welcome.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any MORE?
Hope to get some MORE! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: Yes sscd---I have been going there for 40 years?---Used to go by myself,and Hook-up with Couples! Now they want "Young and Hung" LOL---NOT ME!!!! Then about five years ago I met Dancer,she was 30---and liked to WATCH! Last time we were at Sun Aura---met with a young SEX POD (Couples that only Fuck amoung themselves) from Central IL. They were across from "Tent City" ask your DAD about it? SEE there are REAL places for single guys to GO! Smoothie

Where is the one in New Orleans? I mean N'Awlins.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Read First Post!
Read the FIRST Post---has the phone # for the SEX CLUB in New Orleans--1-608- something---I don't have a pencil LOL Google it? NOT OPEN everyday--and Not to Single Guys everyday!----Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: Read the FIRST Post---has the phone # for the SEX CLUB in New Orleans--1-608- something---I don't have a pencil LOL Google it? NOT OPEN everyday--and Not to Single Guys everyday!----Smoothie

I guess I'll stick with SunAura.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New Orleans
It's an "Up-Class" club-----maybe a $1,000 membership? Couples $500? But hey Sunaura is about $500? OH ! and they do have "working Girls" there-----Best to stay at Sunaura and the $50 a day--plan! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: It's an "Up-Class" club-----maybe a $1,000 membership? Couples $500? But hey Sunaura is about $500? OH ! and they do have "working Girls" there-----Best to stay at Sunaura and the $50 a day--plan! Smoothie

I'll stick with SunAura. I do like the place. As soon as it is motorcycle weather, I'll be headed there. Maybe I'll see you there.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bt0005 asked for it---NOW here it is!
The phone # is 1-608-770-8872 But NOT OPEN until maybe 6 pm? It's a NIGHT-Club----where you can WATCH Couples FUCK---OR Join in with them? Also NOT open every night!----Like I said before---Upper-class,for the "Young and Hung"-----NOT ME! BUT we may check it out in May? We'll be back on the Gulf of Mexico for 6 weeks--SO????? Smoothie OH ! The couple we met from New Orleans---they like it there---but like I said----she's into Girls!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any More?????
There has to be MORE! OR????? Maybe not?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any More?
Must be some MORE somewhere? We will be back at the Riviera Resort in April! Smoothie and Dancer SPRING BREAK!----we like Young PUSSY! LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds