Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My womanly touch
We recently met up with my cousin for dinner at her place. She and I talk about sex stuff from time to time and she is one of the few people outside of nn that know that I like to get it on with the ladies. She had been telling me that her roommate, Katie, thinks she might be into women, but is too shy to pursue it. I was intrigued by the idea of introducing Katie to some girl on girl play, and I was turned on by the idea of playing with someone almost ten years younger than me (don't worry about the math. I'm not as young as I used to me).

We had decided to leave Katie and I alone after dinner to see what might happen. While we had agreed to this ahead of time, nobody spoke of it during dinner. My cousin went out with my husband and kins for dessert and to play mini golf while I stayed back with Katie to drink some wine. We were drinking a sweet red variety. It was Summer and Katie was wearing a cute gray tank top with denim shorts. She has short brown hair, green eyes, and a slender athletic body. She is about the same height as me, maybe a little taller. She has a big beautiful smile that she was reluctant to share at first, but I got to see it more as we drank the wine. I was wearing capris and a pink tank top. Nothing too sexy.

When we finished that first bottle of wine, we moved to the couch for the second bottle. I sat right next to Katie and put my hand on her leg. She smiled as I did so. I could tell she was nervous. We drank some more and started to talk about the beach. I told her that she must look gorgeous in her bathing suite. She giggled a bit and returned the complement. She looked me over as she did so and I could start to feel that spark. I was starting to get excited about going as far as she was willing to go with me.

I started to talk about tan lines as we continued to drink and asked if she wanted to see mine. “Sure,” was her reply. I removed my top and bra. My big white boobs were now on display and definitely caught Katie's eyes. I made a comment about how my boobs used to be perky like hers. She started to blush and might have been getting nervous about where this was going. “Its okay,” I whispered in her ear, I will take good care of you.” I moved in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. We looked into each other's eyes. She moved in to kiss me, lingering long enough to slip me some tongue. It was hot for sure! I returned the favor and was exploring her mouth with my tongue as we kissed and started to explore each other with our hands.

I pulled her tank top over her head revealing a hot pink bra. It was a fancy one. I think it was Victoria Secret. We kissed some more and my nipples got nice and hard. I wanted Katie to feel them so I took her hand and positioned it at the end of one of my boobs so that she could feel my hard nipple. She squeezed my boob a bit and that turned me on a lot. I did that same to her boobs except over her bra. It wasn't long before she was fondling my other boob too.

This was progressing nicely and I'm pretty sure Katie was enjoying it. I suggested that we go to the bedroom and Katie agreed. I popped her bra off before we got up off the couch. She had fantastically perky boobs, a full b cup I estimate, with puffy pink nipples. Simply gorgeous!

We made our way to the bedroom and I slipped of my capris, basically to indicate that I would be ready for more fun, but I played it off as wanting to be more comfortable. I suggested to Katie that she would be more comfortable without those denim shorts. She hesitated at first, then decided to comply as she looked at me in bed anxiously waiting for her to join me. Those shorts were so tight that she struggled to get them off without taking her undies with them. It was so hot to watch. I was eyeing up her gorgeous naked boobs anxious to touch them.

She managed to get the shorts off with undies in tact. Although she did have to adjust them as the shorts came down. She kicked the shorts to the side and approached the bed. She was wearing hot pink lace panties that were a match for the bra she had been wearing. I was wearing thin tan cotton panties that may have had a visible wet spot at this point, but I wasn't ready to draw attention down there yet.

We started to make out in bed and I was not shy about going for her boobs. Nice and full for a smaller cup size, really firm. Her nipples seemed a little sensitive top the touch.

I positioned myself over top of her as we continued to kiss. My big heavy boobs were resting on hers as we kissed. Our kissing got more intense as I pressed my boobs against hers. My mouth wandered to her ear lobe and I suckled it a bit. She seemed to like that. I kissed her neck next. Then I worked my way to those lovely boobs of hers, kissing them as I watched her nipples stiffen up. She moaned a bit with pleasure as I began to lick her left nipple. I started to suckle it gently as I played with her right boob and nipple with my free hand. I pinched and pulled on the left one while sucking on the right one. Her body writhed with pleasure and I could sense my pussy getting wetter. I'm sure hers wasn't exactly dry either and she could probably stand to lose the pesky undies.

My mouth made its way to her right boob and nipple. She was pulling on my left boob and nipple at this point. Her legs were spread fairly wide at the point and it was obvious where she needed some attention next. I started to kiss my way down her naval towards her crotch. Her legs remained invitingly open as I did so. I planted a kiss right on her vagina next. It was over her undies, but I could still detect the familiar scent of female arousal.

I gave her a few more kisses in that area and she seemed to enjoy it. I reached for her panties to remove them, but she resisted. “What's the matter,” I asked. Katie's face turned a little red. “It's just that....well....I'm not shaved down there.” “That is quite okay with me,” I replied “Do you want to be shaved down there?” “Wouldn't you prefer me shaved?” she replied. “Relax,” I responded “I usually keep some hair down there too. Although I did just shave mine.” I removed my panties so that she could see my bald pussy if she wanted to. Her mouth was practically watering as she checked me out. I was really turned on at the time and I was hoping she could smell my scent. It was thrilling to be naked in front of her as she looked me over.

I moved in close and began to kiss her lips again. My naked pussy pressed against her hip and I probably left a bit of a snail trail as we made out. My hand eventually made my way to her pussy, rubbing it over her undies. I decided to slip my hand in. As promised, there was a bit of hair down there. I wouldn't have guessed that given how neat her panty line was.

My finger found its way to her soft wet slit and she seemed to enjoy my touch. “Lets get these panties off of you,” I whispered, then I slowly removed them. She lifted her hips to give me an assist. There she was, completely naked in her bed, with her legs spread for me. Her pussy was beautiful. Neatly trimmed brown hair with a distinct bikini tan line. Her outer lips were just slightly parted revealing her glistening juices. Yum!

I started to kiss my way up her leg, enjoying her lovely scent as I got closer and closer to the prize. When I got there, I planted a big smooch on the wet part so that I could get a good taste. Mmmmm, so yummy! I licked my lips to savor some of the flavor. Then I spread her lips apart with my fingers and started to explore with my tongue. She had great wetness, aroma, and flavor going on down there. I enjoyed pleasuring her clit with my tongue as I inserted a finger. Wow! It was a tight fit! While I probably could have fit a second finger, but just one seemed to do the trick. This had to have been the tightest pussy I had played with (including my own).

I took my time eating and fingering her young pussy, naturally increasing my pace as I enjoyed her plentiful juices. She seemed to be enjoying it...and so was I! She moaned and her body quivered as she hit the big O. Her face was flush. She had lost a lot of liquid down there and most of it was on my chin.

I smiled and went to get us some water. There was a nice little wet mark on the bed from our fun. We drank our water, then Katie put her hand on my pussy and told me that she wanted to return the favor. I told her that wouldn't be necessary and she shouldn't feel obligated to do so. Her finger slipped between my pussy lips and she told me that it sure seemed like I wanted it. I certainly couldn't deny my wetness down there.

She planted a big kiss on my lips and had me lay down. She seemed energized. I think that orgasm must have awakened her sexually. She kissed my lips some more before shifting her attention to my boobs. She started by kissing, licking, and suckling my right nipple, while feeling, pinching and pulling the other one. This nipple play got me highly aroused. Her mouth made its way to my left boob and nipple before making its way further down my naked body.

She put a few soft kisses on my belly and hips before making her way between my legs. I was juicy with anticipation. She wasted no time in licking my eager pussy, working her tongue vigorously over my clit. It was hot. She worked a finger or two inside of me, which felt great! She even fingered my asshole a bit, which was an expected surprise. I really needed to taste her pussy again. She had to be aroused.

“Sit on my face,” I called out, instructing Katie into the 69 position. Sure enough, her pussy was quite wet again. I enjoyed having her private parts right there in my face as she picked up where she left off in licking mine. Between the intoxicating flavors from her vagina and the wonderful sensations from her licking mine, I was fairly close to orgasm. She slipped a finger into my asshole and that was enough to put me over the top. Boy did I have a strong orgasm, that was enhanced by having having my mouth all over her fun parts. I pretty much buried my face in her crotch as I orgasmed. It was wonderful!

She lifted her wet vagina off of my face to snuggle with me after my orgasm. I casually fingered her and manipulated her clit as she tried to snuggle. I kissed her mouth as I bought her to orgasm with my hand. I was so glad to be experiencing this with her.

We laid there for a while, smiling but not saying much. We both clearly had enjoyed what we had just shared. We would eventually have to get dressed before everyone returned. The lingering taste from Katie's pussy was still in my mouth when everyone returned. I greeted my husband with an open mouth kiss. He looked right at Katie as he had clearly figured out what we did. Katie simple smiled at him and nothing more was said. Nothing needed to be said.

I hope Katie has used this experience to find confidence to pursue like minded women. Any lady would surely be in for a treat if you find yourself in her company or in her bed. I haven't forgotten her taste and am still thinking about it as I close out this post. I think I'm going to go masturbate now. I hope you do the same after you read this.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow....very hot and erotic!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
KinkyUkWanker
I am masturbating as I read your story. How lovely it is to hear of your seduction of a younger woman.
Perhaps you'd like to read of my sex with my stepson.
Isn't it wonderful to help others explore their sexuality.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Very erotic story! Hope to read more smile jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great one
WOW what a wonderful read....thank you very sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Story
Really enjoyed your story. I'm now very hot and bothered, and have to do something about it. Thanks for posting.

Miles

phoebus45
Wanking quality xx jerk love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
phoebus45 said: Wanking quality xx jerk love

I'm glad you like smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Erotic
Wonderful detailed erotic story..without a touch, precum running down my leg! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yeah!
I've definitely been "getting my rub on" while reading your story jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yeah!
I've definitely been "getting my rub on" while reading your story jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So hot! Thank!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Womanlt touch
You have lovely breasts and I enjoyed reading the story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Really enjoyed your story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmmm
Fantastic story. My jeans are about to burst lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very hot... got all hard reading it... yum yum yum... jerk thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm glad everyone enjoyed this story....it was one of my favorite encounters...i got all wet reading it again... dildo

newbiesingle
Very hot!
Made me very aroused reading it. I’m all turned on and my parents are in the living room! Can’t touch myself and can’t stand up right now with a boner! You’re killin me Slutty! ;P

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our cumpliments - beautifully done xx xx

Do feel free to peruse our blogs sometime...

Warmest wishes from Down Under,

J&J xx xx

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wow that was Cumtastic!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.23 seconds