Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sweaty gym cloths
So I was at the gym, just finished a really intense workout. I went to the sauna just soaked in sweat. Our sauna is coed and there was this 40 something guy in there soaked like he had been there a while and built like a runner. He gives me the full up down look as I come in and after I sit for a min and start to really sweat he starts chatting me up. Anyway turns out hes really turned on by how filthy sweaty gross I am, I mean my hairs wet and strands stick to my face. I can feel the wet shirt clinging to my back and im pretty sure my ass sweat is showing. I feel disgusting but apparently he thinks its the hottest thing ever. So my question is is this a thing, why, and what specificaly is the turn on?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think for one who doesnt love hot sweaty sex so whats the big deal and a woman sweating like that reminds us of it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
splashgordon2
Can't exactly tell you why, but I have a colleague who attracts me in an almost animalistic way. She's very athletic, and because of her work in the leisure industry she often has a film of perspiration on her after work.
I chanced to smell her, and was unbelievably turned on by her scent! blush
She never smells rank or sweaty, but neither does she smell of gallons of perfume- I put it down to pheromones, and I quite enjoy how sexy I find her scent...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fresh sweat is sexy, old is gross
as said feromons....so god damn hot

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Its super hot! I love when my wife gets off the bowflex sweaty as hell, lifts her shirt, open her bra, and lets me lick her breasts completely clean! Now stress sweat is gross and old sweat that has soured is gross. I use to have my ex shower, then we would go for walks in the south georgia heat. After she was drenched we would go home and I would lick her tits & arm pits clean then eat her pussy. It was common for her to wear extra clothing to induce more sweat. When I was deployed, she would wear her bra to the gym for a week and sweat in it good then seal it in a ziploc and mail them to me. I would almost cum just opening the bag and smelling it?

Bs4jal
Artistic said: Fresh sweat is sexy, old is gross
as said feromons....so god damn hot

I agree, Athletic girls really turn me on, Doesn't matter how sweaty the get when they are working out or have just finished. But Would definetly be a turn off a girl was sweating & smelly for no reason or was unclean

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, fresh sweat is VERY sexy. WAY better than non-sweaty.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ugh.
Athletic is obviously hot, but a sweaty workout simply means it's a good time for a shower. Then the fun can begin.