Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Motorcycle Orgasms
Has anyone else had orgasms while riding on a motorcycle? Harley's have done it for me twice, but others haven't done it. What a fun surprise! cool heart

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Deepsee69
that hot!
Was it a Harley? I sure would like to lick all your pussy juice up after you were done wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

My wife came so hard that she nearly fainted and fell off of my Honda, 2 cylinder, 450 cc motor cycle.

I have known of other woman that have had the same experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
juliann
I have a Harley and I would gladly take you for a ride on it LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here
Not on a Motorcycle! But in H.S. Girlfriend would "get-off" on the STICK-SHIFT in my 62 Vette,while we were Driving!---I was "littler" back then--LOL She would "ride" it facing backward! (Top-Down,of course) THOSE were the "good old Days--and Nights" Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bowhunter said: I have a Harley and I would gladly take you for a ride on it LOL

Only Julianne? Oh, well.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As soon as I saw "motorcycle orgasm" I knew you were going to say Harley, that's why girls like Harley's, they shake like a washing machine with a load out of balance. bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
For quite a few years hubby and I each had our own bike and I have to admit...if I crowded the gas tank just right I could see stars...I think it had to do with the piercing picking up the vibes just right...lol. Time marches on...I have neither the piercing or the bike anymore...lol blink blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will drive, you hold on tight
I knew it!! It's just a giant vibrator that you can take everywhere and you don't have to hide it! Perfect!

matureandjuicy
I have had orgasms on motorcyles many times...of course it's quicker on the noisy "vibrating" bikes. Sometimes I find a large wet spot in my pants... dildo

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I ride/have a Honda no such luck for me.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wow riding a soft tail must have it's draw backs. I do have to say that I get turned on, but just flashing doesn't do the trick. It's when I get off the bike that I have Orgasms ????????????????? bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Motorcycle orgasms
Not only do Harley's have a tendency to get girls off with the vibrations but they now make a rotating vibrator that you can install under the seat material and the driver can control the speed and movements from the handlebars.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Poppy has had quite a few orgasms on the back of my bike's over the years, her more intense ones are on her own bike when she hugs the tank and her clit piercing vibes on the tank. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A former girlfriend used to masturbate while riding on the back of my bike all the time. She said she could feel the "buzz" of the engine in her pussy while on the back seat. Several times while riding down a country road she'd suddenly wrap her legs up around my waist. I knew that meant she had her pants unzipped and was rubbing her clit! That almost always worked out great for me too because that meant she was going to want to pull over soon and fuck! We'd end up whipping into a pull off, going into the woods a ways off the road and fucking. A few times she wanted right then and there and simply pulled her pants down and bent over the seat of the bike!

sscd
M/C
Can't remember how many on the back of a Road King from W. Tn. to DC and back.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Who in the World Knew?
jwebster1955 said: Not only do Harley's have a tendency to get girls off with the vibrations but they now make a rotating vibrator that you can install under the seat material and the driver can control the speed and movements from the handlebars.

Yet another fun service provided by NN!! Who knew that there was any such thing as a vibrator made for motorcycle seats? Thank you J. thumbup

I know whose motorcycle I'd like to ride! heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
V-Twin vibration orgasms
I have been lucky enough to have several ladies have orgasms on the passenger seat of my bike. I have a 99 road king with a Mustang seat. The passenger seat (I'm told) has a perfect vibration in 3rd gear at 50mph. All I know is I have had blowjobs from many women...some i didnt even know! After going for a ride on my bike for just say...20 minutes. At least 4-5 of them have soaked through their pants and left a puddle of sweet cum on my passenger seat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many times :)
I have had many on the back of both my husbands bike and our friends bike

mrs funmooz
love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have also considered the Viberider to install in our stock seat just for fun thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jucilucy said: For quite a few years hubby and I each had our own bike and I have to admit...if I crowded the gas tank just right I could see stars...I think it had to do with the piercing picking up the vibes just right...lol. Time marches on...I have neither the piercing or the bike anymore...lol blink blink

Yes the piercing makes a difference. I also have one particular horse saddle that is a sure thing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
They Ride Horses, Don't They
BigSuzyB said:
Jucilucy said: For quite a few years hubby and I each had our own bike and I have to admit...if I crowded the gas tank just right I could see stars...I think it had to do with the piercing picking up the vibes just right...lol. Time marches on...I have neither the piercing or the bike anymore...lol blink blink

Yes the piercing makes a difference. I also have one particular horse saddle that is a sure thing.

So, should we open this discussion to horse-riding orgasms too? Maybe Suzy should start a new thread? I had no idea about the horse-riding orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Motorcycle Orgasms
I believe the trick is to get a short length of garden hosepipe and insert it under the cover of the pillion seat, supposedly works wonders, until she falls off!
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What's about BMW thumpers? Anyone get off from them? Wifey enjoy riding but never mentioned that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Theres a reason i keep my firm seat and hard mounts.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said:
BigSuzyB said:

So, should we open this discussion to horse-riding orgasms too? Maybe Suzy should start a new thread? I had no idea about the horse-riding orgasms.

Pushing a snowblower has had me stiff by the time the driveway is done ! grin Sad really, I know Lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely we have several two stroke Yamaha's that seem to work well. If I sit right forward my clit piercing sit's nicely on the tank and brings me off.
Poppy Anne Xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ducati's do the same.....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Vibrator!
Wait, I need to go get my vibrators.... This thread is warming me up. grin raspberry grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Motorcycle Seat Vibrators
So, where do you find these motorcycle seat vibrators? blush heart

I think that I need a ride on a Harley very soon.... bounce bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: So, where do you find these motorcycle seat vibrators? blush heart

I think that I need a ride on a Harley very soon.... bounce bounce

Hi, My name is Harley raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds