view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Hoola75
Fantasies you've not yet fulfilled
Just wondering what people haven't done they fantasise about. I've listed some below of mine, not entirely sure I'd act upon them but do fantasise about.

Anyone wants to help with number 6 just drop me a PM! Haha

1. Film another couple while I'm completely nude
2. Fuck someone's wife (not sure about them watching though)
3. Arrive at a random woman's house, cum all over her face then leave
4. Go to a swingers club - really curious to see what goes on
5. Be watched at a swingers club
6. Threesome with two women (obvious one)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
here_for_u
Done 'em all but #3 will probably get you arrested!! confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MFM has been a fantasy of mine of awhile! Thought I had her talked into it! Would love to watch her go down on thick uncut cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taking pics at a bi orgy and then getting sucked by a male and female. Also, I would love to have a woman use a strap-on on me .. Getting kinda old to have these fantasies fulfilled but you never know ...

Sammy618
Definitely fmf. I am sure thats not going to happen at this point...

scud28stud
All but number 3 are fantasies for me
and I would add

a. being involved in a male/female jack/jill off. Everyone masturbating nude but no touching allowed

b. MFM

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Way too many to count. Feels like I'll never get to play with a nice pair of big, saggy tits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMF, want to eat my wife out as she is being banged!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fantasy is to be able to have unlimited sex and intimacy with my wife, or any other woman, over a weekend where we just keep on fucking and sucking and cumming until we are both fully satisfied. This is only a fantasy as I have never fucked anyone yet who just wants to keep on going for lots of repeat performances. I find that every extra fuck just gets hotter, more satisfying and more basic than the previous one.

Of course I'd be very happy indeed to have a dozen women lined up and be able to push my stiff cock in them one after another until I squirted my hot cum inside one of them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tried mfm and liked it a lot but now i really want to take wife to a dogging spot and watch several men fuck her while she is bent over my car bonnet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A threesome with two women is the only one left.

Maybe going to a nude beach too. I haven't done that yet either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasies
Mine would be having complete control. being able to dominate her and doing whatever I want and she just has to accept it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmmm.... would love to see my wife being gandbanged! jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
being dominated fully by my gf and being turned into her cuckold

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
done them all except no. 3. would like to do them all over again!! my fave tho is licking my wife clean after shes been with a bbc!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Glory Hole and Interracial Sex unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to know what it is like to have a cock in my mouth and to swallow a mouth full of cum. I have not acted on this fantasy, but if the right situation came along, I'm sure that I would. Any hairless, cut guys, in the Boston area interested?

Her_Toy
Done 1 and 2, not that fussed about swinger clubs but have loved watching and being watched during a three or foursome. Although I've had several MFM threesomes I've yet to have a threesome with two women. That remains one of my few unfulfilled fantasies.

A friend and I have a particular fantasy which is to get it on in the pool in her garden while her husband films and takes pics. We're just waiting for convenient time and weather. If/when it happens the results will be put up on NN. smile

Otherwise I'd say my fantasies are just to have more of what I've done before.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have been very fortunate to have done almost all my fantasies that I would actually consider doing. I do fantasize about being dressed in sexy lingerie and blindfolded in a hotel room. Hubby would have the room key and randomly hand it out to guys in the bar or lobby. They would come upstairs, do what they wanted to me and leave all while I stayed blindfolded. This would go on all night until I was exhausted. A camera would be set up in the room to record all the action and at the end of the night hubby would come upstairs and we would fuck while watching the video. Highly unlikely I would act on that fantasy, but it is nice to think about smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
--havent done it
--done it several times. Theres nothing like the feeling of cumming in a married woman. I never used birth control, I prayed they would get pregnant too.
--not at her house. I did have a hot married woman take me out on our bars deck once, it was closed for the winter. She got pissed at her husband, I was bouncing there. She sucked me off and swallowed every drop. I watched her walk thru the bar and proceed to give the unknowing guy a deep passionate tongue kiss. I wonder if she ever told him she just sucked me off?
--nope
--would LOVE to try this
--always wanted a mother daughter combo or two sisters

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasies
My biggest fantasy that I'd love to make happen is to have a MMF with my wife and do what ever we come up with. Lots of things could happen and would love to make this happen. jerk bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just to name a few

- cunilingus-o-thon (go down on as many different women as I can)
- MMF and FFM threesome
- Be pegged by a woman not my wife
- MFMF foursome (not just wife swapping)
- Visit a swingers club
- Participate in an orgy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I wasn't nude but I did video a friend have sex with a stripper we met on a Motorcycle trip, she hitched a ride with us to Atlanta Georgia

I met a couple at Miami International airport she was in her twenties, he was in his sixties she told me she was there to have sex with men and she wanted to have sex with if I didn't mind him watching. We had sex in their room her husband stayed in the bathroom and watched thru the almost closed door, crazy story they asked for my phone number and called me two more times when they were flying to Miami and pretty much the same thing happened except he bought my dinner too.

No, nothing even close to that.

I went to a swingers club a couple of times with my ex-wife.

No, this club was not for full on fucking in the club pretty much everything else though but we did go to an afterparty at the owners house that was pretty much an orgy.

I had a fuck buddy from work turned out she was bisexual had a girlfriend and asked if I would be into a threesome and it worked out great(about a dozen times over a year)

BiTvGuy
Fantasies are by their very nature, unachievable, otherwise they are goals or intentions.
Therefore I can allow my fantasies to be totally extreme, which makes them all the more appealing to me.

I want to be fucked by a group of large cocked black guys on a stage, in front of my entire family and friends. So they all see what a cock slut I am. They would all masturbate as I am used and abused.

I want to be my wife's maid for the evening, preparing her for sex with a number of good looking men. She will lay naked on our bed, as I prepare cock after hard cock for her cunt. Sucking each one in turn to get them wet and to full erection, before they fuck her to climax and pump their sperm deep inside her. I am then expected to clean up all of their cum as she is fucked into oblivion.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would love to try these:
Hot sex on a sunny beach with a couple!
Watch a hot women cum on her sexy dildo then use it on me!
Visit a GH with a hot women and cum on her lips as she sucks a hot cock
Have a hot women make me cum in her sexy pussy and on her tits and tell me to lick her clean!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mehotdee said: I have been very fortunate to have done almost all my fantasies that I would actually consider doing. I do fantasize about being dressed in sexy lingerie and blindfolded in a hotel room. Hubby would have the room key and randomly hand it out to guys in the bar or lobby. They would come upstairs, do what they wanted to me and leave all while I stayed blindfolded. This would go on all night until I was exhausted. A camera would be set up in the room to record all the action and at the end of the night hubby would come upstairs and we would fuck while watching the video. Highly unlikely I would act on that fantasy, but it is nice to think about smile

Ditto!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not in most wanted order
1. Sex with a redhead
2. Threesome
3. Group sex party
4. Build a Home/private Glory hole
5. Find nudists in my area to hang out with.

I guess that's it.
Can anyone help out with any of them?

dickourie
unfullfilled
My two biggest unfulfilled fantasies are

1: Suck a cock to cumpletion while my wife watches.
2: Have my cherry ass popped by a real cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My unfulfilled fantasies include nearly everything that I haven't done, that's physically possible. My fantasies boil down to -- outrageousness, excess, exhibitionism, voyeurism, submission, domination, bisexuality, lots of cum, watersports, anal anal anal ...

I've done pretty much everything physically possible alone, many many times. As far as with lady friends, I've gotten some to abuse my backside, but not nearly enough, and beyond that, the rest has been WAAAAY too vanilla. Have never had the chance to pursue any bi fantasies, and unfortunately probably won't.

Men are just stuck craving intense perversion, and their women just aren't amused by it sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BiTvGuy said: I want to be fucked by a group of large cocked black guys on a stage, in front of my entire family and friends. So they all see what a cock slut I am. They would all masturbate as I am used and abused.

This really nails it. I want family and friends to watch me doing the most depraved things, and masturbate to it. I want this both as a group activity, and as separate secret activities -- as in, someone I know well tells me out of the blue when I'm with them, "come with me, we're going into a secret room, you're going to do (unspeakable acts) and I'm going to watch, masturbate and have an intense orgasm. then I'm going to tell you that you're in big trouble and i'll tell everyone if you don't do it again for me whenever I want"

I want people I know, nice clean people, to suddenly tell me privately "we're going into this secret back room and I'm going to cum on your face or piss on your face or fuck you in the ass or your'e going to do the same to me, and it'll be our dirty secret"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big fantasy of mine is to be watched on skype or play with someone else. Never have and think the idea of being watched at your most vulnerable moment is such a turn on

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds