Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating hairy pussy
Men: Any experience with eating a hairy pussy? What are your thoughts about it?

Ladies: When you receive oral sex, is there any difference in how it feels when you're hairy compared to how it feels when you're shaved?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes I have, many times, and my thought about it is that all pussies are beautiful, hair or no hair. Licking a hairy one simply requires parting the pubes with your fingers to get to the prize.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE IT !! I love running my nose through it & picking up the "scent"
redeyes tongue

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
only hairy!
I happen to like grown women, and that means they come with hair. I told my 1st wife when we began dating, I dont eat trimmed pussy! I went down on her and she was hooked, in 13 years she trimmed her pussy one time and got mad because I wouldnt eat her out until it grew back. Italian, black hair, showed up nicely in her swimsuits. My 2nd wife, told her the same, was shocked to hear her say she doesnt trim a single hair on it ever. Im sporadic, I get an urge I just want to eat pussy. If she sneezes or coughs and squirts herself I eat that pussy! I havent licked a shaved pussy, not even just trimmed, in 25+ years!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
same
hafinjun said: when I was 14 my 18 year old sister and I were swimming in a pool I was swimming under water andf noticed dark curly haairs sticking out legs of her bikini bottom also could see the wet black fur covering her through the white fabric I was so turned on by the image I was j/o thinking I was alone , she walked in on me my hard cock in my hand and her white bikini bottoms in hand
when I finally got the explanation out she went and lockewd the doors stripping her jeans off and teaching me what to doo to this day lobve to see wet matted pubic hair

it was my step sisters for me, but I had one of those scuba masks, I was swimming round underwater like I had since I was little. One day I just noticed curlys out the side and underwater the fabric clung to them, I could see curlys where their pubic mound was. I hated my step sister, but I sure loved swimming when her and her friends were at the pool. I never had any type experience from it, just maybe why I love hairy women today.

Sammy618
Don't hold it against me but...
I much prefer waxed bare. In fact I even like it better than shaved. It smells better, feels better, and seems to taste better too! Not that a sexy hairy woman would be turned away of course but....if I can choose I know which I like better.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love hairy pussy!!!!!

Ellema
I have never shaved but I'm sure it would feel great!

waggylove
hairy pussy
I have only had the pleasure of eating bare pussy once, but it was incredible. Having said that, it doesn't matter to me. I, too, love the feel and the scent of a woman when I bury my nose in her pussy. Spitting out hairs is part of the deal. Feeling her mound in my mouth is cathartic.
Either way...a pleasure.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sunshine
A nice, long munch outdoors on the back patio in the sunshine with a toy too is my weakness. I'm soooo glad that many of you like the natural look. heart heart heart

Baldswede
I love eating a hairy pussy and also a hairy asshole on women. My gf is all natural as well as my fb.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
why have the hairy vs trimmed vs shaved convo?? we all have our quirks. what thoroughly excites me may make you want to gag and vice versa. i personally love a very wet very hairy pussy that smells like pussy juice sweat and pee. that said, there is a reason baskin robbins has all those flavors.
what matters most to me is a partner who is really into what we are doing and is an active participant in the pleasure both giving and receiving.

Sammy618
We have the convo precisly because we are all different and sometimes its fun to talk about it. While I would rather eat a nice smooth clean pussy I would never tell u that u r crazy for liking it your way, but it can be interesting to hear your view as well as others. Seems to me that is the point of the Forum, it is not to show how we all agree on subjests. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sam, i completely agree with you. i was coming from a perspective where i have read threads 'debating' which was better, hairy vs shaved. i was simply not going to feed that scenario.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first few girlfriends all had lovely hairy bushes, and I loved going down on them all. Then trimming and completely shaved came in and I've never had a hairy one since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both
When I suck hubby's cock I much prefer it shaved, don't like all that hair downstairs. But when I used 2 go with other women i like it hairy, the hair just seems nicer in touch, smell and taste on a woman.. As 4 hubby he not care if imy pussy is shaved or hairy, just as long as he can play and eat it lol thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pubes
Hair has never stopped me, after all, pussy has a natural part, and gives me something to stroke and tug thumbup

Baldswede
englishwoman said: When I suck hubby's cock I much prefer it shaved, don't like all that hair downstairs. But when I used 2 go with other women i like it hairy, the hair just seems nicer in touch, smell and taste on a woman.. As 4 hubby he not care if imy pussy is shaved or hairy, just as long as he can play and eat it lol thumbup

Sounds like my wife. She wants me and other men to me all smooth around the cock and balls but she prefers to eat hairy pussies on the other wives. Glad we have found some shaved cock/hairy pussy couples to play with😃

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Baldswede said:
englishwoman said: When I suck hubby's cock I much prefer it shaved, don't like all that hair downstairs. But when I used 2 go with other women i like it hairy, the hair just seems nicer in touch, smell and taste on a woman.. As 4 hubby he not care if imy pussy is shaved or hairy, just as long as he can play and eat it lol thumbup

Sounds like my wife. She wants me and other men to me all smooth around the cock and balls but she prefers to eat hairy pussies on the other wives. Glad we have found some shaved cock/hairy pussy couples to play with😃

A bit like my girlfriend. She wants me to shave my cock and balls, and trim the rest, but she doesn't want to shave or trim herself and keeps her pussy hairy.

Baldswede
Holmer79 said:
Baldswede said:

A bit like my girlfriend. She wants me to shave my cock and balls, and trim the rest, but she doesn't want to shave or trim herself and keeps her pussy hairy.

Holmer: Do you see/meet many couple like yourselves and me and my gf or it this combo very rare according to your experience?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Holmer79 said: A bit like my girlfriend. She wants me to shave my cock and balls, and trim the rest, but she doesn't want to shave or trim herself and keeps her pussy hairy.
well dont you like shaving?? If not, then dont....but if she wont blow hairy,,,your in a piccle LOL

Bs4jal
Love going down on all pussys but especially when it's hairy, nothing better than the feel of soft pussy hairs ticking your face, yum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said:
Holmer79 said: A bit like my girlfriend. She wants me to shave my cock and balls, and trim the rest, but she doesn't want to shave or trim herself and keeps her pussy hairy.
well dont you like shaving?? If not, then dont....but if she wont blow hairy,,,your in a piccle LOL

I like to shave, that's not an issue. I have my cock and balls shaved, and have the rest trimmed.

Baldswede said:Holmer: Do you see/meet many couple like yourselves and me and my gf or it this combo very rare according to your experience?

No, we don't meet any other couples. So I wouldn't know. But at my girlfriend's gym and among her friends, almost nobody between 18 and 40 has a full bush. I guess couples like us (man shaved or trimmed, woman full bush) are quite rare.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Holmer79 said:I like to shave, that's not an issue. I have my cock and balls shaved, and have the rest trimmed.

No, we don't meet any other couples. So I wouldn't know. But at my girlfriend's gym and among her friends, almost nobody between 18 and 40 has a full bush. I guess couples like us (man shaved or trimmed, woman full bush) are quite rare.
lol seems like its an issue to you, you like to shave she obviously dont
wow your girlfriend spots bushes for you in gym?? I actually looked at bath cos of threads like this, many bushes in all ages, trimmed, a very few fully shaved

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: wow your girlfriend spots bushes for you in gym?? I actually looked at bath cos of threads like this, many bushes in all ages, trimmed, a very few fully shaved
Well, yes. She said she noticed she's quite often the only woman sporting a full bush, all other women she sees in the changing room are usually shaved. Only sometimes she sees other women around her age which also have a full bush, but that's not very often.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said:
And no, it's not an issue to me. I don't mind it that she chooses not to shave. I just opened this topic to get some more replies from men and ladies regarding eating hairy pussies. smile I want to know how men think about it and how it feels for women (compared to being eaten out with a shaved or trimmed pussy).

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Holmer79 said:
Artistic said:
And no, it's not an issue to me. I don't mind it that she chooses not to shave. I just opened this topic to get some more replies from men and ladies regarding eating hairy pussies. smile I want to know how men think about it and how it feels for women (compared to being eaten out with a shaved or trimmed pussy).
oh sorry i thought you wanted wife to shave, my bad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said:
Holmer79 said:
Artistic said:
oh sorry i thought you wanted wife to shave, my bad

She shaved in the past and of course I wouldn't mind if she would start shaving again. But she prefers not to shave and I'm okay with that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
silly question,cant tell me you wouldn't?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I will not eat or fuck a pussy that is shaved! tongue jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.95 seconds