Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude beach
Has anyone ever gone to a NUDE beach anywhere? And if so, what was happening there? Just sunbathing or were people having sex too????

If this thread breaks our rules please 
1067Jeffrey
I went to one once, by accident actually. I went to a beach with some friends and wandered a bit and ended up in a nude section. Nervously decided to join in the nudity.

Nothing sexual I saw, just people doing usual beach things without clothes. And people were actually friendlier and more inclined to approach and talk to me, including attractive women, much to my surprise!

I don't think I would be on this site if that had never happened, for sure. Someday I'll go again.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
kplm
Yeah I go whenever I can. You may see sex stuff but it not sanctioned. I have beat off there but only in front of someone once.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I haven't seen anyone having sex at the beach we have gone to. People are very friendly and mostly stay to themselves. It is such a natural feeling and not what I expected. A very enjoyable experience. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it's awesome!! no sex...just people doing what they normally do on the beach.

go...you'll have a blast. We recommend St. Martin...French side of the island.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi
Mostly just sunbathing,
we have had sex on beaches in the uk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In UK sex on nudist beaches seems to take place particularly in the dunes if there are any. Vicky and I love to have sex in the dunes and are happy if other nudist want to watch, it all adds to the fun.

microdick
i go often,check out my pics.
People dont have sex unless in the dunes.
I get hard quite a bit on beach but most people cant tell with me.hehe
Ive seen a few interesting things.

PM me if keen.

here_for_u
Our nude beach in South Australia is the famous Maslins beach. Right down the far end of the beach that is quite a way to walk is a sandy/rocky type thing that homosexuals go to hopefully get lucky. But on the main part of the beach it's beautiful white soft sand and very clear water. Many people go and if there is an event on, like The Nude Olympics (google it) you can pick up a nude beach etiquette guide. Sex is frowned upon in the open. You will get told to get a room. Cameras will be removed from you by any member of the public that notices you (the people who take cameras are always the same, single males that look creepy and disgusting perverts) your camera will be smashed. Erections are a part of life, but if you want to wank, go and visit the homosexuals down by the rocks, or simply take a dip in the water. And no obvious staring or crude remarks. Our beach is for genuine naturalists only. We go along once or twice each summer, but from our house it's a two hour drive with traffic n all. We have a bunch of friends who all live nearby and we have nude get togethers at a couples house who have a great entertaining area and beautiful pool. But again, because people go that might not know everyone our one major rule is NO cameras. Want sex? Take it indoors. But yeah, nudist beaches can be fun, just keep an eye out for the jerks with their cameras.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude Beaches are Great. You should try it.

Not really for Sex though. The naturists get upset if there is overt sexual behaviour because it generally leads to someone trying to get them banned.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been to a few of them ,no sex , normal beach things nice people lots of fun I love to swim naked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have been to a few overseas and here in the states and never saw any couples having sex but one or two maybe touching some. It's a great way to enjoy the beach and get a overall tan. I recommend it either alone or with others.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude Beach
I have gone to a local nude beach on several occasion and it was like any other beach less the clothes. No one was having sex on the beach. People did take a large number of photographs.

Pushithard
I've been a few times, good fun. Once it led to sex up their hotel wink

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
If you want sex on a nudist beach then go to Gran Canaria and visit Maspalomas !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes!
But you have to be careful in the U.S.A.----That's why we go to ADULT SEX RESORTS. After you get in--your almost FREE to do anything you like. Ours--Sun Aura Adult Resort in N/W Ind. has only two rules---1 no MEANS no! AND 2 no sex IN THE pOOL!---JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE goes! LOL Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have a B&B on the Lincolnshire Coast....
....in a village quite close to a nudist beach. There are couples having sex but only in the sandhills, Alternatively, for the exhibitionist, go to the nudist/swinger village in Cap D,Agde in the south of France. With a 3km sandy beach children play happily at one end of the beach , while at the other end, all manner of sex is taking place . There are an endless supply of young men with five legs!!! for cuckold husbands to take their wives .. and all this takes place until the gendarmerie ride down the beach on horses.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oldbut
Hi oldbutlong .we sometimes get naked at Threddlethorpe is that near you?
OK its not the Cap Dag but the dunes can be nive in the summmer
M&Jxx

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I go to Haulover beach in Miami people just doing normal beach stuff but in the nude... Occasionally you will see people in the water and it looks like they're having sex but that's way out in the water away from everyone

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We go often,have seen guys jerking under towels that's about it, mostly just normal beach things going on just everyone is naked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love nude beaches and have been to quite a few ranging from river to ocean beaches. All were in the USA except for one. I've never seen anyone having sex there, as people at the beaches I've been to mostly keep to themselves. I wouldn't mind getting naughty at a nude beach, though.

perthguy90
I live near a nude beach and occasionally go down... I've had a few sneaky meets with couples but only in the dunes and are usually pre planned. But have had some luck by just walking up and down the beach. Mainly by older women/couples (wich I think is due too all other males being old/gay). But that doesn't always happen.... I'm just happy enough to go down there and let it all out for everyone to see! And see what everyone else has to offer! 😁 jerk bounce

rudenudedude
Would love to visit one but worried I'd get an erection!

skinnyminidick
I got an erection on a nude beach once and someone called out in front of everyone "Boner on the beach! Boner on the beach!" I kid you not. I tell you, it was a long walk to my towel.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago here!
Again---go to an ADULT SEX Resort! you can WATCH people fuck! and the single guys stand around Jacking-off! NO one cares! try Sun Aura adult resort in N/W Ind. Smoothie and Dancer

microdick
skinnyminidick said: I got an erection on a nude beach once and someone called out in front of everyone "Boner on the beach! Boner on the beach!" I kid you not. I tell you, it was a long walk to my towel.

no one can tell when i get a boner on beach.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rudenudedude said: Would love to visit one but worried I'd get an erection!

I visit nude beaches also would be worried if I didn't get an erection grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
erection
Judging by your pics its not an erection to be ashamed of M&J x

Pweb
We have always wanted to go to a nude beach.

I've been concerned with sporting an erection while there.
What's the proper thing to do when you get hard? Display it, or hide it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy the nude beach here in NY. Fire Island. No real open sexual contact.
Hard ons are permitted providing your not sticking it in someones face. "OR" kids around.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bounce I also have gone to the nude beaches on fire island ny ,Started going there with my girl friend when we were teens . Have had sex many times back in the dunes .

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds