Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Becoming a Hot Wife
First It Happens, Then The Fantasy

It all started innocently enough and being fairly naive at the time, I guess what happened was a lot my fault for being too trusting. We had been in N.Y.C. on business from the Pacific N. W. and decided to take a few extra days and relax in the American Virgin Islands. We traveled most of the day to get from NYC to Puerto Rico and then the islands. By the time we arrived on the "quiet" side of the St.Thomas,it was happy hour and being hot and tired,my husband ordered two Rusty Nails at poolside before going to unpack and attend the dinner-dance that was going on that evening for all the guests. He usually can down several of those without showing much,if any,intoxication,but the strain of the hot day took its toll on him almost immediately. I had one island drink and went ahead to shower and get ready for the dinner-dance. Women take longer for those things,you know.

I was almost ready when he came in and announced that I would have to go on ahead of him because he was REALLY feeling the effects of the drinks for some unknown reason and needed a short rest before joining me.
There were large tables outside for the dinner ringing the patio and swimming pools where the dancing would take place. I saved a place for my husband,and got acquainted with the other people at my table. As it turned out,all were couples with the exception of this very tall good looking young black guy. It turned out he was a N B A pla yer and was taking a week or so rest just after the season had ended by himself. This was late May
and not the peak season for vacationing in St. Thomas.
As dinner was finished and the band began to play, my husband still hadn't showed up, so I excused myself for a few minutes to check on him. I didn't even need to enter the room to recognize he wouldn't be joining me at all. The loud snoring echoing out into the doorway told me everything I needed to know. I returned to my table and all but one couple and the black guy were already dancing. After a few minutes, he asked me to dance during a fast dance. I would find out later the difficulty dancing with a man 6'8" while I only stand 5'1" and weigh 103#. I still was enjoying myself in conversation and an occasional dance when I noticed that several of the couples at my and other tables had retired for the evening. I ,of course, told him that I recognized him because we had season court side tickets back in our home town. After a while longer,there were just a few people left; mostly die hard dancers like myself. I just love to "boogie down" and always have.
For some reason,I wasn't tired even though we had almost closed the Copa Cabana the night before and had a 6 A M flight from NYC to Puerto Rico and a very interesting flight on this small twin engine puddle jumper to St. Thomas.
That left me concentrating most of my conversation with "Mark" (not his real name) and when I tried to excuse myself, he reminded me of my husbands state and coaxed me into staying a bit longer. After a while he offer to show me some of the grounds of the complex that had a main hotel and several, bungalow type. native looking outbuildings.We we staying in one of them. The walkwaytrail was deserted and when we were almost to the end of this one set of bungalows,Mark suddenly took my hand and whirled me back and around into his arms and kissed me very sexily and hard. At first, I was so surprised I just went with it and foolishly thought I would be able to joke my way out of it or just create some diversion to his thoughts.
I was 35, but pretty naive and although my husband had been suggesting I might need to have an affair with someone I needn't ever see again,in order for me to learn to "loosen up", I hadn't really thought very seriously about it, yet. Yes, I did have that
one failed attempt just before we had gone to NYC but this was not
what I had imagined at all.
My husband's patience with my lack of imagination and enthusiasm during lovemaking was wearing thin by this point. He had been VERY helpful, but I was pretty darned inhibited and had NO IDEA that my sexuality could ever be developed to what he thought it could.
It soon became VERY clear that "Mark" intended the kissing to become a lot more than that and I began to get VERY nervous. As I realized how hot and determined he was, I thought about screaming, but before I could, he opened the door to the cabin at the end and just "ushered me in." Then I was worried! There was a low lit lamp on and I could see right away we were in his room. I started to make my apologies if he thought I had led him on and said I REALLY didn't want to do this, but he started talking in a more insistent and less caring manner while un fastening my bra right through the material of my blouse. Then he scooped me up with one arm, bringing me level with his face and roughly ran the other hand up under my blouse and kneading my bare breast. I admit he was handsome and sexy, but having sex with black man was out of the question in my mind at the time.

What was REALLY ironic about this was the fact that my husband had just mentioned me needing to find a sexy man to have an affair with the night before. We had gone to the Copa Cabana for dinner and dancing and had PLENTY TO DRINK!. During that evening, one handsome black man had asked me to dance and I had accepted. When we got back to our hotel (feeling NO pain), we had some of the best sex we had ever had. During our love making, he had started talking about me fucking the guy I had danced with. At first , I thought it just fantasy talk to spur things on during sex, but after a bit I realized he really was serious and it sort of turned me off to have my husband offer to give me over to some stranger like I was some possession. He had been very patient with my many inhibitions and was now searching for answers and solutions outside our marriage. Thoughts like that were very foreign to my upbringing, so it didn't set to well with me.

I finally told "Mark" to stop it and to let me leave and I wouldn't say a word about what had just happened. He just tossed me roughly onto the bed on my back and with this nasty leering grin and rough tone of voice asked me why I thought HE would be in trouble after we had been seen together all evening in front of all those people dancing all the slow dances. As he unzipped his pants and pulled them down, out sprang this ebony "club" from the opening of his shorts.
I was a little dazed and surprised by being tossed so roughly onto the bed and then being talked to in such a manner that I had sort of "frozen" in the place where I landed As his huge cock sprang into view, he said (I will never forget his exact words) "Do you really think that anyone would believe you weren't after this all night?" His hand now encircled his cock just behind its swollen purple head and started to stroke. I remember thinking . . ."gaud,both his hands could be on that thing with room to spare. Then I started to appeal to his sense of fairness by saying "Please, That thing will tear me apart". " I am way to small for you to be able to really enjoy this". Please, pleeeese! "There is no way I can get you in me!" This really wasn't as much a ploy on my part as it was picturing, in my mind's eye, Mark's size as compared to my husband. I thought my husband was "big", at least for me, and he is just a bit shy of 7 1/2 inches and medium thick. I had no idea exactly how big "Mark" was, but he made my husband look smallish to me.

Suddenly, after stepping out of his pants and sliding off his boxers, he straddled me, started unbuttoning my blouse saying "You have been shakin yur tits and ass at me all nite baby, and giving those smiles of wanting it and now you're goin to get the fuckin of your life." All I could think of was what if my husband finds out . Will he think the same thing? Would he believe that I was trying to get fucked by this guy? He told me to help get my blouse and bra off before he tore them off and lay back down flat. Perhaps, if my clothes weren't ripped and torn, I would be able to keep people from finding out what I knew was now going to happen to me. Now my cotton skirt and panties were all that remained. He immediately lay his big cock between my more than ample gxxxxfruit breasts and pushed them together while making fucking motions between them. He was so big that the big head shoved under my chin making me tilt me head back. Then there was a lot of "you know you want it, baby" and lifting the back of my head while he raised up on his knees, said "suck my big black cock, bitch, and don't leave any teeth marks if you know whats good for you." He shoved his cock into my mouth and again said "suck it slut!"
It was so big I had a hard time getting just the head all the way in my mouth at that position, but I knew, now, I was in for it and fighting would only make it worse. Right away, I thought, "I'll really suck on it and use my tongue where he is most sensitive and he will cum and then I can get out of here. As I sucked as good as I could, he swung one leg over and now turned me slightly and started yanking my panties off. My cotton skirt was now up around my waist and when my pussy was bared, he began manipulating it and searching for my wetness. I guess he didn't have to search much, because he started moaning from my sucking that I was really wet and he was going to love fucking my sweet, tight, white Married pussy. With that I doubled my efforts to make him cum by mouth in order to save being impaled by his monster cock. I started to get into it by moaning his cock was wonderful and I wanted to taste him. I remember him saying "you want me to make it hard for you?" (Chist, I thought its already big and hard) "you want to have me shoot my cum down your throat?" I just moaned a muffled " unhuh, oh yeth. cm, cm " Then he said "yea,baby, now you are gettin hot for my big black cock, I'm gonna shoot my big load down your throat"
For a few minutes, I thought my plan would work. He grabbed the ba se and stroked himself while shoving even more in my mouth and said "yea,baby" Yea,suck it all out of me,bitch". things really heated up.(frankly, I was surprised how hot I was making him and it began to be less scared) When he said I am cumin baby ,swallow it down and began to grunt and moan. His cum went down my throat like hot lava with a force I couldn't believe. I had done it and to make him even more satisfied, I kept milking and sucking. Well my plan backfired! His monster cock stayed hard for a long time and I realized had even swelled up harder. Just as that realization hit me, he split my legs open further with one of his and moved down to take his cock and rub it the length of my slit. Back and forth while kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples. My nipples really get sensitive and give me a lot of pleasure when sucked correctly. He was sucking correctly. Then he put the big head at my opening and began to push and shove and fuck at me. He said, "Baby, you need to help if this is going to feel good for you,too." I kept saying "you're cock is too big, its way to big to go in there". but in spite of myself, I began to wiggle my hips to help him and after several minutes, the head "popped" into me and I almost screamed in orgasmic pain. His girth pulled my clit downwards making contact with his shaft. He was very deliberate and considerate. It seemed to me that he really wanted me to not hurt and took his time with slow,short strokes that slowly began to sink deeper and deeper into my pussy. He just kept feeding me a little more about every 4th or 5th stroke. Before long, to my amazement he was fucking me with long,deep, deliberate strokes and my pussy was taking most of him. I felt such a fullness and the sensations as he rode me high and dragging some of that cock right against my clit were without parallel to anything I had ever dreamed of. I started to have orgasm after orgasm. I had NEVER cum twice in a row before AND was fucking him back, now, begging for him to "fuck me harder","make me cum,again" Words coming out of my mouth were those of a $500 hooker, not words I have ever said before, much less while having sex!. He kept moaning how tight my little white pussy was and how he was going to give it ALL to me. Jeeze, I thought he had, already. He was banging against my cervix and it felt like it had taken a turn into somewhere else!

Well we fucked in several positions for almost two hours ( I couldn't take all of him while on top) Somewhere along the way,we ended up with me on my knees and elbows while he fucked me doggie style ( I had never really liked to do it that way) Now, if I get really horny , I get my husband to bend me over the couch or the back of a chair and do me that way. I ALWAYS think of that time in the Virgin Islands when that happens. I could not believe how long and hard this man could fuck without coming again. (at least he didn't give any indication of it) Finally, when he turned me back over on my back and started fucking me with piston like movements, going faster and faster, I thought he was cumming, but then he took my legs in both hands and raised them way up by my ears. Faster then slower. Faster then slower. I could feel the puddle of my own juices under my ass as he continued to prolong this. Then as he slowed down a little he spread my legs WAY WIDE while they were still up around my ears and began a slow progressive increase in tempo until his eyes got really wide and he began this low growl-grunting. His cock seemed clear up in my stomach and I started to cum again just as I felt his cock swell more (I swear) and shoot his hot load deep in me. He continued to fuck me slowly for almost 5 minutes more and then collapsed over me. He rolled off next to me and immediately took my hand to his cock. It was somewhat flaccid for the first time in over two hours, but still very impressive. I just sort of kneaded it and squeezed it for a minute and then he said, "Now, lick me clean,whore! God, here I thought we were having a nice afterglow from some great, although be it xxxxxx, sex and he cops this attitude. "I said, clean me up,bitch " "Lick all this stuff up". I leaned up over him and took his shiny black cock in my mouth and began to suck wash it. I licked his balls and his stomach and he said "take it all,baby" At first, I didn't understand, but as I had my mouth back over his cock, he shoved on the back of my head really hard. My jaws opened wider and I took what must have been about nine semi-hard inches a began to gag . I still had one hand gripping him at the ba se and quickly surmised his cock must be almost a foot long! He let up and I came up for air, only to have him shove me down all the way on him,again. That continued for several repetitions until I no longer gagged. Then , I realized his cock was growing hard once more. "yur good,bitch, keep sucking me until I cum". Well I sucked and swirled and bobbed and twisted and moaned and groaned for over a half hour. My jaw was so tired, and I was now afraid if I couldn't make him cum, he would do something to hurt me. Then I felt it swell and his hips rise as he xxxxxx his hard cock into my throat and BLASTED away with stream after stream of cum. I couldn't believe he had ANY left, much less four good shots. Then , he reached over to his night table drawer and opened it. His back was to me and I wondered for a second if he had a gun in there. I started to get up off the bed as he turned back and handed me two $100 bills. " your better than the last hooker I fucked,baby, take this and your clothes and get out". "I need to catch some sleep, now". My mouth probably dropped open and not wanting to upset him, I took the money and grabbed blouse and bra and hurried to the door. Once outside, I quickly put on my bra and blouse and stepped into my sandals. I pulled my big cotton skirt down from my waist. I was a good 50 feet down the path when I felt the cum running out of me and down my legs. "my panties", I thought. They matched my half bra. I decided that I could buy another set and my husband would never suspect.After taking a few minutes to straighten myself up, I tip toed into our room to the sound of his snoring and went right to the bathroom to shower. I knew I must smell of sex like being in a whore house all night as the main attraction and quickly showered and went to bed. I was out of bed early the next morning to prevent my husband from trying for some "morning delight". I was so sore that I had trouble walking without wincing and letting my husband see that something,indeed, had happened while he snored the night away. Luckily, I convinced him to rent one of the jeeps for a few days so we could get back and forth to the nightlife on the "lively" side of St Thomas.

Part of me wanted to confess what had happened, but I never did. To this day, he knows nothing about what happened that first night in paradise (pun intended). Shortly after returning home, I started to "open up" to his encouragement to sew some wild oats I had never dreamed of. It was about three months later that he "found" my first black man through a local swingers magazine. That man became my "1st" black lover and is still. In case you still are curious about the exact size of "Mark", all I can say is that Oliver, my first "official" black lover, is just over 9 quite thick inches, and "Mark" has to be a couple inches or more longer and even bigger around. Oliver became very good friends with both of us and Is the only lover that is invited to regular family gatherings. After all this time, I feel like its just fine for a girl to have just ONE secret, don't you?
I do wonder what my reaction to Oliver would have been had I not had those couple of hours of hot raw sex with Mark.

Epilogue: Obviously, after what my husband thought was my first black lover, I felt I just had to tell him about "Mark" xxxxxx me in the Virgin Islands, but feeling like I had caused it or at least naively contributed greatly to his forcing me to suck and fuck him. I was really afraid of his reaction, but I picked a
time when we were naked in bed and I don't think I have EVER felt his cock that big n hard. There were lots of questions, but he wasn't angry and felt it probably had woken something up in me that allowed me to move on into the lifestyle we share to this day. I do remember the intense sexual feelings a lot
more than the original fear when his attitude became rough and uncaring of my feelings, so as a xxxx story goes, I guess there are FAR worse things women experience than what I went through that night.
blush

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds