Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have you watchec your wife suck cock?
My ex used to find guys to suck fairly often. Sometimes she would bring them home and suck them while I watched. Huge turn on for me. Anyone have similar experiences?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife sucking
Very big turn on for both of us. Check our pics.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
here_for_u
My husband has watched me suck another mans cock. Not very often though, only about 50 or 60 times. He did today as a matter of fact tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
here_for_u said: My husband has watched me suck another mans cock. Not very often though, only about 50 or 60 times. He did today as a matter of fact tongue

your hubby sounds like a top bloke,like to meet him and shake his hand one day and say thanks for letting your lady suck my cock ;(

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes 24 different cocks and counting

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lovefreakz said: Yes 24 different cocks and counting

awesome,you sound like a very good gurl

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So hot!!!
Wife and I enjoy the swinging lifestyle and I find it incredibly hot when she sucks another guys cock in front of me, It is so so hot watching her devour a nice big hard cock. Just wish we new a few more guys for her to enjoy.... drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
curse2010 said: Wife and I enjoy the swinging lifestyle and I find it incredibly hot when she sucks another guys cock in front of me, It is so so hot watching her devour a nice big hard cock. Just wish we new a few more guys for her to enjoy.... drool

with a willing wife like yours and you encouraging it Im sure theres plenty of guys wanting to get to know you smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
curse2010 said: Wife and I enjoy the swinging lifestyle and I find it incredibly hot when she sucks another guys cock in front of me, It is so so hot watching her devour a nice big hard cock. Just wish we new a few more guys for her to enjoy.... drool

with a willing wife like yours and you encouraging it Im sure theres plenty of guys wanting to get to know you smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just look at our pics LOL

YES

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I absolutely love sucking cock! Especially the cocks of strangers! I used to have a friend who would bring his friends to meet me for bj's. He loved watching me "perform" for him!

dickourie
Voyeur
No but I would love to watch her suck another guys cock then she would have to watch me suck him too!

Nocherrieslft69
Watching wife suck cock.
Yes, I have watched her. I was busying drilling her ass while she did it and it was great. Later that night, I watched her suck him off again and that was great too. Been a while though and I would love to watch her do it again. :devijavascriptunsuremilie('devil');l:

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching wife suck cock
yes, a HUGE turn on for both of us. I can't get enough of seeing that. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife won't have sex with other guys tried to get her in to it but tells me no. Years ago had a girl friend that did it a lot and I loved it. She even brought a guy to my place and watched me suck him to.

wildnbi
My ex used to love to watch me with other men. Good times....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh hell yeah!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watcher
got to see her suck more cock s a few times that made her very hot and she enjoyed me watching her sucking them too, smile smile

Njfreebird
Yes I have seen her give many blow jobs over the years and to be honest seeing her do anything sexual with other people is a big turn on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Unfortunately it is very rare for my wife to suck my cock, and then it's only for a few seconds, let alone suck any one else's. I would gladly encourage her to have other men if it would awaken her sexual desire. If she allowed us to have an open marriage I would be like a kid in a candy shop but she would not see any benefits herself as she has very little sexual interest in men or women.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That's why they invented mirrors, isn't it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, i have not seen my wife suck another mans cock, however she has watched me suck cock on several occasion .
my first wife was a completely different story.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
heck yea......my wife has blown several guys in front of me. It's usualy while I'm behind her fucking her balls deep then she finishes us both off onto her face. Sometimes it is just a double blowjob but that is fine with me. Love watching her suck cock and the look on the guys faces when they feel how she gives head is priceless. Most don't last more than a few minutes. LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My husband loves watching me suck cock, even more than fucking. I love giving blowjobs and he loves seeing me do it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
not others
Use to video the ex A LOT. I use to wagch videos of her sucking my cock and imagine it was another guy. Since you only see me from belly down, its easy. I would get so turned imagining her sucking another guy. Same with the sex videos, the ones my face isnt in I imagined a guy fucking her senseless.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lot's of times. We swing.

29manchu
Yes
My husband and I go swinging often and yes he has several times

matureandjuicy
He watches me quite frequently and neither of us get tired of it. mmmmmmmmmmm........... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fuck yes, I've watched my wife suck cock on many occasions and it has never failed to excite me! w00t Luv to see her with a mouth full of cum, check out our pics!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes. My wife sucked my best friend's cock as I fucked her. She wanted his cock so bad. It was the hottest experience of my life.. I think about it everyday!!! I have a blog about it on my profile and some pics posted... jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
raspberry tongue my man luvs watching me suck cock

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds