Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife Swap/ Hubby Swap....The reunion!
Wife Swap/ Hubby Swap....The reunion!

Thirty years later and through the wonders of social media, Julie was able to get in touch with her friend Sylvia who is now living in L.A. This was about six months ago and after various chats and an invitation Sylvia arrived at our house in Canada for a visit. So, Sylvia's marriage to Erik only lasted a couple of years and not long after she moved to the States where is is now an executive for a marketing company. She re-married and has since divorced after 15 years (amicably). She is single, occasionally dating and never had any children. So last Saturday afternoon she duly arrived, jumped out her car for hugs and pleasantaries and talking, and boy those girls had a lot to talk about LOL. The afternoon was spent sitting out on the deck catching up, mostly about our lives over the past thirty years, she said she would tell us all about hers later. Supper was served and wine poured, now I have been getting teased to an extent from my wife as to whether Sylvia would give me "another" blow job...for old times sake! So I decided to move the conversation along to her and Erik. Well, that part of the conversation didn't last long. She was fairly dismissive of him, called it a mistake and was much more excited about her life in the States. She met her second husband (Frank) at the same firm that she was working at and as she put it, It was "lust at first sight". Although they had both been married before neither had kids and therefore they seemed to spend every waking hour having sex. (My kind of conversation...at last) As the wine flowed she went on in detail about their sexual exploits which had included having singles (M&F) and couples join them on occasion, which then led to being regular attendees at various swingers clubs. However, after several years which she said that she enjoyed, she had become a little tired of the whole scene and wanted to pull back a bit. Frank on the other hand was keen to keep going and further, hence there eventual break up about 8 years ago. I asked did she not now miss all the sex (to a somewhat scorful look from Julie) to which she said not really, towards the end she enjoyed watching more than taking part, but she does currently have an on/off boyfriend that keeps her satisfied. I got up to get the after dinner drinks and as I was pouring them I heard her ask Julie, "So what about you two? Lots of sexy stories to tell I'm sure?" No, not really replied my wife. What, You mean the naughty night we had was your last?.... I interjected with "We once had sex on the beach" A scornful "thats it" said a smiling Sylvia, okay, tell me about that one as she looked to Julie who gave her a much more abbreviated version of the events than did it justice. (Then the moment I'd been waiting for) And do you give poor Doug regular BJs now? "No I do not Julie replied, thats your department. Hear that Doug, at some stage this week we are going to have to take care of you. "Always available" was my feeble answer. Nothing more of consequence happened that night as Sylvia was naturally tired after her journey and we all went to bed.
The next morning I was up first and made coffee, half an hour later I heard Sylvia coming down the stairs, I got up from my chair to greet her which we did with a kiss, hug and a grope of my balls! as I offered coffee..Love some she said. Sylvia was never one to be backward at coming forward! Julie still in bed? Yep, likes her bed in the mornings..always did said Sylvia with a laugh. Not knowing whether to follow up on the grope of my balls or not, I guided us out to the deck with our coffee, where we chatted as though nothing had happened. Julie duly got up and joined us with her own coffee and as she sat down Sylvia asked "So, when do you two normally have sex?" (You just never know the minute with this girl) As Julie laughed I thought I may as well answer honestly and said " in the mornings after I've had my coffee, she has had an extra hour in bed, I pop back for some passion" A regular day she enquired matter of factly, Well yes, normally a Monday....Well, don't let me stop you tomorrow then and if you want to be really nice to your houseguest you'll let me watch. We all laughed, but from the previous evenings conversation, knew that she was serious. She actually just wanted to watch us having sex. " Fine with me I said boldly" " Oh whatever said Julie in that now familiar resigned tone. The girls then spent the rest of the day shopping as I contemplated just how many times should I jerk off, my thinking being that if I was going to get a BJ, I didn't want it to last under thirty seconds, lol. Anyway, once seemed enough that afternoon and I had supper ready for them coming home. As supper concluded and Sylvia was ready for bed she departed with a "Don't start without me tomorrow...Doug needs his blow job" ! Yes! I thought, its definately on!

To say that I went to bed that night excited would be a total understatement. I said to my wife, tomorrow should be fun? "Don't say I'm not good to you, and give me your bum!...Happily I thought
As usual, I awoke early with stiffer morning wood than normal, I got up pulled on my loose shorts and wandered through to make coffee. I was still drinking my first cup when Sylvia appeared down the stairs wearing a light gown. she obviously had no bra on as i could see her slightly bigger than I remembered boobs sticking through the material, they seemed to hold themselves up quite well for a girl of our age, guess not having the labors of childbirth helps in that respect. It was tied at her waist and I couldn't tell whether she had any panties on or not. I got up and gave her a welcome kiss and hug and waited for my balls to get squeezed which duly happened before I offered coffee. As we sat down she asked about our "routine" and was genuinely interested and expressed how envious she was of our comfortable regularity....":but you have had some awesome experiences" I said, True, but sometimes just having a regular buddy is good. I decided to ask a bit more about Frank and she happily told me of there many sexual and group encounters, but as time wore on she preferred to watch others having sex and Frank was getting more and more adveturous...they simply drifted apart, so when it came time to split up, they were both in agreement and it was a "friendly" separation. So, when do you go and see to Julie? Well, I usually wait until I hear her up at the loo, then when she is back in bed she calls me through. "So civilized" Sylvia said wirth a mixture of sneer and admiration. Well, I guess it works...but she still doesn't blow you...well, I did laugh and said not often. So, you do your thing and I'll put that right. Thank you I said and leaned forward and gave her a kiss. (All the while trying to supress the obvious bulge in my shorts)

It wasn't long before we both heard Julie up at the loo....this is it I thought, so as we heard her make her way back into bed, I said to Sylvia, Come on, she will be ready now, edge of the bed, knees in the air. Sylvia followed me into the bedroom and sure enough my wife was in her ":usual" position. Sylvia, still holding her coffee pulled up the bedroom chair to the bottom of the bed so that she was quite literally about two feet away from the action. Morning Jules she called out...Morning was a slightly embarrassed reply. So no time like the present, I dropped my shorts, knelt down in front of Julie's legs, put one foot on each shoulder and buried my face in her already moist pussy. She tasted as great as always and I thought just do your usual, so I sucked on each lip for a few seconds before using my thumbs, spread her pussy and sucked her clit, then as normal I ease off and start flicking my tongue with light touches to her clit. Immediately her hips bear down on the bed and she is enjoying the spot getting its due attention. It really didn't take very long before she was starting to gyrate rhymically to my tongue, then bearing down when I then apply a lot more pressure to the area just above her clit...she holds me there for abot ten or fifteen seconds then eases her body back up to the light and fast flicks of the tip of my tongue. We repeat this four or five times and then her passion takes over, her hips are going up and down like a sledgehammer and she is face fucking me like there is no tomorrow. Suddenly there is a pause and I feel an unmistakeable squirt on my chin, quickly followed by a gasp, groan and moan. Her hips are now high in the air and my face has followed like it was suctioned on..there are bubbles of cum in my nose..I love it and for quiet a while, I totally forgot about Sylvia's prescence. As her orgasm subsided and her bum returned to the bed I continued to play and massage her tits as I slid slightly further down away from her now very sensitive clit to greedily lap up her juices. This is when I remembered about our audience and glanced to the side, Sylvia was still holding her coffee mug in one hand, but the other was between her parted legs gently rubbing her own womanhood... (so there were no panties then!)...Ahh! Time for my BJ then.....as I eased back up from my kneeling position, Sylvia asks " So what happens now?" Well, I said , normally I would finish off right here or turn her over and do her bum. Well, go ahead, instructed Sylvia which noting the slight disappointment in my expression quickly followed up with "Don't worry, you'll still get yours!" Feeling relief, I decided to enter Julie's pussy whilst she was still lying on her back with her legs on my shoulders partly because I didn't want my wife to feel any more embarrasment and partly because I knew that I would barely get inside before cumming. Sure enogh as I slid in to her still very wet pussy I felt the surge in my balls, so just went for it with as many long, deep thrusts as I could before exploding inside her. As I stood there gently kissing my wifes toes I could see Julie smiling..."Nice one" was her only complimentary summation. As I parted my wife's legs I asked her if she wanted me to clean her up, she said no, she would run to the loo. So as I pulled out and pulled her forwards she then shuffled to the loo trying not drip on the floor. Both Sylvia and I giggled at this performance as I turned to get some tisue to wipe myself I was stopped with a firm grip on my ass cheek! "My job!" I was firmly told and in one movement Sylvia had pulled me towards her and had slid her eager mouth right up my cum covered cock. This had the effect of slowing down my softening and it felt just wonderful as I could feel her tongue flicking all around my head as she bobbed back and forth. As Julie came out of the loo, she laughed loudly and said "You at it already?"... Not really was Sylvia's reply after she had "popped" her mouth off my cock. "I just wanted to taste both of you and I know that you wouldn't let me taste you directly" Too right said Julie "I'm going for coffee" ..Actually Jules, would you be ok if Doug licked my pussy before I blow him? My heart just about popped out my chest (please say yes, please say yes) Julie's eyes rolled and simply said "You know the rules" "Awesome" was Sylvia's reply, but I would like for you to stay with us, it would make me feel really happy. So, all of a sudden I was getting a second pussy to kiss. Yay! Julie lay on one side of the bed, Sylvia lay across it with her head resting on Julie's tummy and I resumed my position on my knees at the side for second helpings. I took a deep breath and as I parted her legs, open mouthed I engorged her very well manicured and wet pussy. I let my hands slide up to her tits which were surprisingly pert, but as I felt just how small they were in comparision to Julie's (and she was up that end) I thought better of it and just concentrated on her pussy. With a similar routine that lasted a good ten minutes before Sylvia exploded her gyrating juices all over my face I was in absolute heaven. As she came down from her orgasm I continued with my lapping up and was pleased to note that my cock had now returned to an acceptable stiffness. I pulled my lips off hers with a similar popping/ sucking noise letting her know that I was done. As I looked up she had one hand on Julie's boob and the other slide through my hair as she said thank you. Now its your turn. Swap! was my instruction. So Sylvia rolled over onto her hands and knees I lay back at an angle with my head on Julie's chest. Sylvia had my balls in her experienced hand and started to slowly lick up and down my now once again very stiff shaft. I tried my best to keep my eyes open and watch what was happening, but that is difficult when you have feelings of exctasy and also knowing that your wife is watching. However as she was playing with my hair I knew that she quite comfortable seeing me being pleasured in the way that she does not enjoy. My experience lasted much longer than I ever thought it would, a combination of having previously cum and Sylvia's expertise in controlling my excitment, it felt like about fifteen minutes before I got to the point of no return. As my breath quickened I didn't feel the need to annouce my imminent orgasm as my grunts and moans and gyration were I felt doing that pretty good job already. As my hips raised up Sylvia's hands tightly squeezed my ass cheeks and her mouth was as far down my cock as it could go as I burst forth more cum than I could ever remember deep down her throat. She swallowed it eagerly of course and continued licking and sucking for several minutes after orgasm, clearly she did not want to leave a drop behind and I thought it was just me that was greedy with orgasm juices! As Sylvia released my now limp cock from her mouth she moved up and gave me a nice kiss on the lips, then lent further and did the same to Julie, her left tit was right in front of my lips, so it got a quick kiss too. "Ready for coffee?" Yeah, the girls agreed and Sylvia with seemingly endless energy bounded back out of the bed and she and Julie went through to the kitchen and left me to lie there for a very enjoyable few minutes of recovery and overwhelming pleasure running through my head.

This is Monday I thought...and she is here until Saturday!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
dickourie
Well worth the wait.
Hot hot hot! Absence makes the dick grow harder. Hope there's more to the story. What about Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday..... jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
lookn4fun14
Loved your story had a nice stroke to it!

scud28stud
Great story. The ever fantasized
having sexy with wife and her best friend! Love it, got me stroking away

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the follow up- enjoyed all 3

Her_Toy
Fuck, I am so hard after reading that.

1Fine_ass
Is there more????
Great news on the reunion..had to re-read the originals...came twice LOL... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Surely there must be more!! javascriptunsuremilie('raspberry');

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
One More...
Well, there was one more bit of fun.....should I add it here or start a new? LOL.... ( it wasn't as long as the first) jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife Swap/Hubby Swap...The reunion, Final chapter!

Sorry for the delay

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brilliant
What an excellent recollection. You were a very lucky man. Both Sylvia and Julie sound amazing females and wish I knew them. I’m now going to read the last and final chapter and can’t wait lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Finding a Sylvia
She sounds fantastic. Where or how does one manage to find a "Sylvia"?
I realize it is a sort of rhetorical question but honestly you guys who have "Sylvia" are the lucky ones.

1Fine_ass
:D
You're welcum..lol raspberry raspberry bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So hot..hotter and hotter.. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tks for links to these great adventures from four to three participating , so much fun was had by you two and sylvia and as was said where can we all find a sylvia in our lives ..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucky couple! So nice to have good friends. smile

AnnandJohn
Amazing
super story we enjoyed it a lot XXX

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If only! But not yet, ever...
Awesome story, including the back-story. But what happened during the rest of the week/stay? Anything?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds