view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
manx-kitten
Need some juice
My regular is away and I haven't seen some good cum for weeks. Please come on my pics and post. smile It will help getting myself off at night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW
Great pics!!
Wish I was a man I'd put some cum on you!!

tommi

If this reply breaks our rules please 
mrmraustin
manx-kitten
I would love to cum on you, which pic would you like me to do it on? I would give you the real thing if possible...lol..... let me know,......Rob a newbie

manx-kitten
You choose. I like surprises. See if you can manage all my photos in one night?

Slurped
what's the thrill?
I don't get the thrill of cuming on pics. Will someone explain what the turn on is?

BorisBelten
On pics?
I was asked to get photos of a lady who wants me to cum on these and repost. It might be the case she feels loved and erotic by this without any danger or personal contact. But I for my part feel nothing thrilling seeing sperm on a printed picture or photo. My white flow looks best when shooting out and maybe well inside a uterus which feels best. And, if someone would enjoy that, inside a mouth on a tough to taste the sexual fluid. If someone who wants a cam contact shooting for the enjoyment of the person is something I practiced at times. This is a way to enjoy from a distance, too.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds