Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Nude Resorts.
Thinking of going to an adult nude resort. Any suggestions.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Stateside or out of the country? Stateside I would suggest Caliente in Florida....

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The ones in FL!
The Resorts in FL are good---BUT most don't allow OPEN SEX--like SUNAURA does!---sunauraresort.com for info---BUT it's in N/W Ind---so a long drive for you. I would make it a weekend trip! Yes you can camp--or rent a cabin? The weekend of the 4th of July--should be good if the weather holds?? Last year maybe 300 to 400 people there? ALSO---NO, means NO!--we also go to North Fort Myers Swing Club--and the Riveria resort in Pace FL! Good Luck! Smoothie

sscd
SunAura
My dad goes to SunAura and loves it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sun Aura
Was there 4th of July, had great time , love this place found it 6 years ago while traveling
Overheard two gals chatting at gas station just off interstate, curiosity got the best of me
Drove over got day pass was hooked. FYI a guy was nice enough to show me around on golf cart end up getting my cock sucked at the duns and ended up sucking two others.
Went for a swim chatted with nice folks was invited for dinner at their motorhome. Ended up fucking their niece.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are NOT talking about NUDE resorts. You are talking about SWINGER resorts. There is no sex at nudist colonies. In fact some of them are "family friendly" nudist colonies. Get it straight because if you choose incorrectly you could end up in jail...and we suggest taking a trip to Negril, Jamaica and staying at Hedonism II. It's the happiest place on the planet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
patchandwheels said: You are NOT talking about NUDE resorts. You are talking about SWINGER resorts. There is no sex at nudist colonies. In fact some of them are "family friendly" nudist colonies. Get it straight because if you choose incorrectly you could end up in jail...and we suggest taking a trip to Negril, Jamaica and staying at Hedonism II. It's the happiest place on the planet.

Correct. There is a family nudist campground near me but I've never been because it states clearly that you should cover your erection with a towel if you are an adult. No way I'm going to get naked with a bunch of other people and not have a boner. Plus, being naked around little kids would weird me out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It would be kinda cool to set up a vacation with people here on your friends list that you have made closer relationships with to go to a nudist resort or camp ground for a week or just a weekend. We've already seen each other naked and chatted with them though email and chat rooms. It sounds like fun to meet in person and have a barbeque, play cards or board games and go reverse streaking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if your a couple, might I suggest Desire in Mexico. Open displays are welcomed but not insisted on. you can be as nude or as rude as you want!. A little expensive but these resorts arent commen. So nudist, Voyeur or swinger...anything goes.....now where did i put our passports?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cypress cove nudist resort in Florida is awesome. I've heard about Desire sounds interesting

creamietits
resorts
HeroandherO .... I hope you were saying "as nude or as prude as you want". We have been to Desire and there is no room for "rude" there !!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude or as prude!! typo. rolleyes My bad

creamietits
Been there done that, the typo part !!!! I was hoping you didn't have a bad experience there. What an amazing place... can't wait to go back !!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SunAura
sscd said: My dad goes to SunAura and loves it.

When you come home again, we'll go.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
another vote for Hedonism!

sscd
Resort
Not on a foreign travel budget. I'll try Sun Aura.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Still Standing!
With our First Statement----Sunaura, Valley View, Turtle-lake,The Riviera,and of course Fort Myers Swing Club. Smoothie & Dancer