Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
lovesheadanytime
US National Park sex
I love having sex in the National Parks. Yellowstone, Glacier, Grand Canyon, Zion, Rocky Mountain, Olympic, Mt. Ranier, are just some of the national parks I've had sex in. Anybody else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Vall Forge
I have had MANY experiences in Valley Forge National Park. This park is local to me and I often meet men there for fun. It all began one day when one of my lovers took me there and tied me blind folded and naked to a tree. It was kind of secluded but there were people nearby. He teased me to the brink of orgasm and then stopped leaving me begging to cum. After I calmed down he started again. He kept getting me right to edge of orgasm about 7 or 8 times and the last time he left me there. He just walked away.

I could hear people nearby. After what felt like hours (but was probably more like 30 minutes) I heard someone approaching from behind. I was afraid it was just a random hiker so I stood perfectly still. Eventually I felt hands on my body but I could tell they were not the hands of the man who tied me up. I didn't know what to do. Scream for help or enjoy this stranger groping me.

Not a word was said by him or me. He started by groping my tits. Grabbing huge handfuls and squeezing them so had I thought he was going to rip them from my body. Then he began twisting my nipples and pinching them incredibly hard(anyone who knows me also knows that this causes me to cum).

Eventually he slipped his hand between my legs and began rubbing my clit and thrusting a finger in my pussy. The whole experience was exciting but I still had no idea who was giving me this pleasure. I finally opened my mouth to ask who he was and what was he going to do with me. I could feel him get really close to me and he whispered in my ear "what do you want me to do?" I didn't know what to say. I wanted to scream "FUCK ME!" but I was also trembling in fear. I just quietly said "please let me cum." With that I heard a zipper and soon felt a cock pressed against my leg. He began to hump my thigh, rubbing his cock against me. Eventually he removed the ropes from my ankles and spread my legs while he slid his cock inside me. I had a mind blowing orgasm!

When he was finished I heard him zip his pants and just walk away.

After another long period of time, I heard another person approaching. I heard him humming to himself and could tell it was my lover. He took off the blindfold and just gave me a huge shit eating grin. He asked if I enjoyed being fucked by a stranger. Turns out he was standing nearby and was watching the entire thing.

He untied me and helped me dress. Afterwards we walked to his truck and I gave him what he refers to as "the best blowjob of his life!"

Since that day I have had many experiences at the park. Each one is incredible!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I forgot to mention...about a week later I questioned my man about the stranger. Turns out it was a friend of his and the whole thing was planned ahead of time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
I would've love to have found you tied up, and have plenty of naughty fun with you. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in NP
To name a few Yellowstone. Yosemite, Valley Forge, Arcadia, and the bottom of the Grand Canyon next to the Columbia River. The best is /was the nude beach at Sandy Hook NJ. Now having a Senior National Park Pass I get into all theses parks for free or very reduced rates so it now cheep sex LOL