view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
How many guys like when other men are aroused by their wife/gf?
Guys do you encourage your wife/gf to wear revealing clothes because you like to see her body OR do you really like her to wear them so other men can see her body? Do you like when her nipples show through her shirt and guys see? Nice deep V neck blouses so guys can look down her shirt? Yoga pants with a thong or pantyless so her butt cheeks tease them?
Nothing makes me want to fuck her silly like watching another guy ogle and stare at her. I can almost cum in my pants when she shows random truckers her tits on a road trip! Surely im not the only guy? Jealousy is for young boys, I LOVE guys drooling over my wife.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
here_for_u
Well yeah, that's a given. My wife flaunts what she's got. It usually ends up with a guy flaunting what he's got .. Nek Minnut tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hazels tits getting oggled
i love it when other guys comment andmention hazel the dirtier the better mmmm thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
Enjoy everything about it, hearing people say they jerk off to her. It's all hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I like it for other men to look at my wife! I like getting PM's from other men or women about my wife's pictures!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
flaunt it
yes I'm always tell my wife if u wana flaunt it do it tells her her to wear skimpy outfits no undies her dress n cut out bra to get her nips to stick out , i luv the fact that guys are lookn at her i often walk down iales in shops n if i catch i guy glimpse at her ill go to utha isle let him hav good drool n come in behind wile he cheek her out , i walkd threw a car park one day walk up in between cars n seen guy in his mirror lookn at us as we walkd side his car so as i got level wit him i jus liftd my wifes skirt up n slide my hand rite down her ass n grabed a huge handful wile she had no undies on as we got across road i look back n guy flashed his lies at me n gave me thumbs up fuk that give me a rush to my cock hot feeln the wife was none the wiser luv teasn mmmmm

Mrandmrsa
ya its great can't get enough of people looking at her. telling her how sexy she is. cumming on her pics. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I enjoy the same and she knows it thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jealousy is for young boys.
Wow, couldn't have said it better myself. If I could banish an emotion that would be it. Some "macho" assholes want to fight because you looked at their women, as if somehow you took something from them. Insane. I say if you've got it, show it off! A beautiful woman is a joy to behold, even if you can't get a taste. My wife is the psycho jealous type, irrationally so. I don't get it, but that's how she is. I'd love to show her off but she's not into it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex liked it to much. got to the point where he didn't want me unless I was acting like a slut. then he started to resent me for it. its a dangerous game and it can get old quick.

cumm_tastic
Absolutely, I used to love going to the beach with my wife when she wore bikinis and showed off her assets. I always would catch guys looking. I do understand the jealously thing however, when we were first together, we had to long distance date for a while and she liked hanging out with guys, whom I know were interested in her. Of course now that I'm older I actually wish she had fucked them, so she could tell me stories about it now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE IT
love posting photos of both of us and receiving comments

creamietits
guys aroused by my wife
Absolutely, I like her to show off and wear skimpy tops for me and for other guys. I'm just like the original poster, I could cum my pants thinking about her showing off and even times when a guy has touched her. I love knowing other guys want to or have cum for her. She shows her tits off and goes topless on the beach, mostly for me she says, but I think she loves the attention she gets also. She knows I love letting other guys see her. After a day of her showing off we go home and fuck like mad. I figure she is thinking about fucking some of the guys that saw her as much as I am thinking about them fucking her .....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One time we were at Benihanna's Angel was wearing a short skirt and heels as we were walking up the stairs to dining room an Asian man with his wife / girlfriend were going down, he stopped walking to try and see up Angel's skirt as we passed, only as he turned to look up he tumble down the stairs to the angry looks from his wife who was watching him the whole time. Yeah I thought it was hot that Angels looks were enough to make a men fall.

Another time on a cruise ship walking to our table in the dining room, I purposely walked fifteen or so feet behind my wife who was wearing a tight sheer black lace blouse over a black lacy bra, I guess it was the idea of seeing Angel in her bra that caused a lot of men to piss their wives off as they turned their heads to watch her cross the dining room. I saw several wives visibly angry at their husbands for staring. lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Encourage mine to show more of her boobs. She rolls her eyes but still does it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hazels pussy
really turns me on when she calls out my mates name when im fucking her ,he used to have one night stands with her when she was single he told me how good her tits were and how she used to scream her head off when he was cumming inside her tight pussy , hes still a good mate of mine and i love it when she tells me what he did with her in the bedroom , i love it when people comment on her pictures but it would be exiting if there was anyone on here that actually knew her mmm feel free to comment rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I have always really loved this idea but always kept it to myself. My fiance has started to realize this and has played into it a little so far. At this piint its just been talk but based on our recent chats about it it sounds like some fun times may be soon to come! I love when we gomto the gym and she wears sexy tight yoga pants. I watch for other guys to check her out while im on the other side of the room. She also has dressed super secy for mee on date nights and made comments about other guys checking her out. It really is a huge turn on for me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
3some mmf rules
i love it when she flirts and then goes for it jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has a habit of wearing low cut tips and with her big boobs everyone gets a good eye full of cleavage. Love catching guys looking at her boobs and she loves to bend over and let them see...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course I like to see my wife dresses hot and sexy, but when we are out of town and away from anyone who knows us, I like it when she dresses ( or undresses) to turn other men on. My wife usually dresses smart but not promiscuous when around our home area and only wears the hot gear far from home. Of course I like the reactions she gets from other men and sometimes if we are out I just hang back and get a bit of a laugh over the men admiring her. Very occasionally, she will show off a bit and put on a bit of a show and flash a bit when the time and place is right and we both like knowing men are getting turned on by her body.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i love it ,what's not to like about it ,i find it's a real turn on for me thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Aroused by wife showing off.
I started going with the wife when we were both 17, she was a sweet innocent church going Catholic girl, I took her cherry when we were 18, married at 21, had our children at 28 and 30, in our early 30's we joined a nudist club wher we soon found out their was a lot of swinging going on, I was very keen to join the swinging scene, it took a lot of talking to get her into it but I finally got her to go with a guy she was keen on "her first ever other guy" when we were 35 and married 15 years, what a Pandora's box I opened.
The change that came over her was unbelievable, seeing my sweet innocent wife exploring her new found sexual freedom was a real eye opener, she had me biting my tongue at times with some of the things she got up to, and I encouraged her all the way (not that she needed encouraging) from even swaps, swinging parties to M F M threesomes, going out without knickers on, low cut tops teasing guys, but she was not only teasing she would follow through all the way with the right guys.
We were still enjoying M F M threesomes into our early70's, we are now mid 70's and have retired from playing with others, but we sure enjoyed a very active sex life.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said: I started going with the wife when we were both 17, she was a sweet innocent church going Catholic girl, I took her cherry when we were 18, married at 21, had our children at 28 and 30, in our early 30's we joined a nudist club wher we soon found out their was a lot of swinging going on, I was very keen to join the swinging scene, it took a lot of talking to get her into it but I finally got her to go with a guy she was keen on "her first ever other guy" when we were 35 and married 15 years, what a Pandora's box I opened.
The change that came over her was unbelievable, seeing my sweet innocent wife exploring her new found sexual freedom was a real eye opener, she had me biting my tongue at times with some of the things she got up to, and I encouraged her all the way (not that she needed encouraging) from even swaps, swinging parties to M F M threesomes, going out without knickers on, low cut tops teasing guys, but she was not only teasing she would follow through all the way with the right guys.
We were still enjoying M F M threesomes into our early70's, we are now mid 70's and have retired from playing with others, but we sure enjoyed a very active sex life.

bravo .we enjoy the same freedoms..people dont change they just stop hiding lol..she was always horny just like sophia my wife..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes
Seeing other guys clearly aroused and chatting up Julie is a great turn on..I would just like her to act on it...like she used to.. thumbup thumbup bounce

Loak
We love getting messages and comments about my wife's pics, but that's about the extent of it - so far at least!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I like it and that's one of the pleasures of going to a nudist beach with Vicky

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Loak said: We love getting messages and comments about my wife's pics, but that's about the extent of it - so far at least!

Easily done for such a beautiful lady..how about some of you, especially in her!

Loak
one_cunning said:
Loak said: We love getting messages and comments about my wife's pics, but that's about the extent of it - so far at least!

Easily done for such a beautiful lady..how about some of you, especially in her!

Ha, my dick may make the occasional cameo but my wife is the star of the show! I'll post some soon as requested, thanks for the kind comment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

A hot looking woman you have there mate, by the sound of it you would like it to go further than guys just looking, been there and done that and loved going silky seconds after she went with an admirer, MMMMM silky seconds with your wife, nothing better.
Rick.
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said:

A hot looking woman you have there mate, by the sound of it you would like it to go further than guys just looking, been there and done that and loved going silky seconds after she went with an admirer, MMMMM silky seconds with your wife, nothing better.
Rick.
thumbup1

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk i agree

hotslut69
Wife
This is my wife account that we both set up because i love other guys looking at her, love guys chatting her up and making moves on her, we tend to only play when on holiday so not with loval people for obvious reasons and when away it tends to be warmer in the evenings, but a short tigjt dress with no underware and hi heeled ankle boots and she gets loads of attention, during the day on the beach is aways a turn on seeing guys trying not to be caught by thier wife looking at her tits and tiny g string, gets us both off

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.54 seconds