view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hubby Swap...aka..Wife Swap 2 The truth!
So, as it turns out this story should perhaps been titled "Hubby Swap" .As I've said before this happened almost thirty years ago and honestly, we have never ever really spoken about it since. However, since posting it and it all being so vivid in my mind I waited for what I thought would be a good opportunity to talk about it again, find out what (if anything) really happened to get us to the sexfest that we enjoyed. The moment came as it was my wife's birthday on Friday, as usual we had a nice dinner and a few glasses of wine and as often happens on these occasions we start reminiscing about the past. I steered the conversation to our school years (we went to different schools) and of course fairly quickly my wife (Julie) mentioned her best friend from that time, Sylvia. I took the opportunity "Oh I remember Sylvia alright...and Erik" I said with a smile.Oh yes, she replied "I've been trying to forget that night for a long time" I laughed and said, "Really, I thought we all had fun? " Julie's face turned a little red (married for almost thirty years and she still gets embarrassed!) Well it was never meant to go that far, she said,Oh? We were supposed to re-create something that happened in school with a slightly different twist, not the orgy it turned out to be.
But, you and Erik...I know that escalated quickly! So, you going to tell me how it came about? "Just as long as you don't get mad!" Mad, I'm intrigued and it was a long time ago and its not like we've seen or heard from them since..unless?..."No" was the impertinent answer, I haven't heard or seen them either. Ok, I'll get another bottle of wine...We moved over to the sofa our plans to watch a movie shelved, this was much more interesting. So here it is from Julies perspective:....Well,she started slowly, it was partly my fault (awesome I thought) You remember that Sylvia and I were best friends all through our childhood years at school and at home we were inseparable.When we reached puberty I developed these things (as she lifted her boobs with her free hand) and Sylvia pretty much didn't, it wasn't a problem because we were best friends, but it did mean that I got a lot more attention from the boys than she did. However, she quickly made up for her lack of allure by being a lot more promiscuous than me. (Don't get me wrong, she was a pretty petite girl, just very little in the way of chest) At school I only ever fooled around with guys kissing, cuddling and occasional fondling, Sylvia on the other hand lost her virginity at fifteen and frequently told me how she really enjoyed sucking guys off. Ewwww was my normal reaction, which was always met with a scornful laugh and "you should try it, its great"
So, fast forward a few years until when we were dating any time we met Sylvia or her latest boyfriend, she would always comment about the bulge in your pants (clothing was worn tight in those days, so yeah, I stuck out a bit). After that of course, We then moved away for work for a year or so during which time Sylvia and I started to lose contact a bit and we didn't really meet up again until our wedding, when of course Sylvia and her new boyfriend Erik were guests. During the wedding reception Sylvia and Erik got me alone for a while and Sylvia said " so, you sucking hubby's dick now (in front of Erik), I was mortified and replied, no not really, tried it a couple of times, but I just don't like it. Pity, said Sylvia, does he go down on you? It had been a ages since we had talked so openly in this fashion and never before in front of a boyfriend), Yes, he does I said and he really likes it. As the conversation came to a close Sylvia's parting shot was "Well if you he ever wants it sucked, just let me know. We giggled and of course I never told you of this conversation. Erik never said a word whilst we talked he just seemed to have a glazed look on his face and couldn't keeps his eyes off my cleavage (What bride doesn't let the girls out on her wedding day) I assumed that he'd had a few beers too many.
So the next time we met was at there wedding....I always remember you saying that you couldn't believe what a flirt Sylvia was with seemingly every guy at the wedding. (True, I did remember that) We met up in the loo and after the usual pleasantries of how great she and Erik looked she winked and said, yeah, but Doug still has that great bulge! I smiled and couldn't argue (aww thanks) That was when she invited us round to their new apartment the following weekend prior to them going on honeymoon.
So the fateful night arrived, we sat around on the cushions and had a few glasses of wine and played cards, then about 9.00pm or so Sylvia said "I need a pee..you coming too as she looked at me? we all had a good laugh that even at home girls still couldn't go to the loo alone, so off we went upstairs to the bathroom. Sylvia, true to her word needed to pee and did so as I shuffled my hair, then we swapped as I may as well have one since I was there anyway. This is when looking into the mirror Sylvia asked me "So when do I get to see Doug's package? I scoffed and said , You still on that? You have a husband now. "I know, but I have always wanted to see him.....remember the school disco, when we were sixteen?" Yes, I said, not one to forget ( I poured more wine...this back story was taking a while and I was getting very turned on, What happened at school? I blurted out.) Well, you remember that I told you how I tended to get a lot more attention from the boys than Sylvia (yes) well at the school Christmas disco two guys kept chasing after us wanting to chat, dance, we really didn't fancy either of them, but were getting no peace. When we got cornered on the dance floor for the umpteenth time, Sylvia said" Guys why don't you two go and sit over there, whilst Julie and I go to the loos as she gestured to a darker area of the room near the cloakroom. well I guess the guys thought they had scored and to extent they had, anyway in the loos Sylvia said "I reckon the only way to get rid of these two is to start to make out with them then slip our hands into there pants and make them cum. What? I don't want to do that, "its easy, nothing too it just fiddle around and they will soon make a mess and we can leave them to it. Remember I was sixteen and had never touched a penis let alone make it cum. Trust me says Sylvia as she grabs my arm and spins us back towards the hall, sure enough up at the back the guys had got four chairs together and were sitting in the middle two. My guy was on the left, Sylvia's on the right. We sat down beside them and without saying a word sylvia put her arm around the guys neck and started kissing him. Here goes I thought and as he turned to me and started to speak, my mouth stopped him and I started kissing him. Within a few seconds, whilst still kissing Sylvia looked at me and winked then she ran her other hand up his leg to his zipper and had it pulled down in an instant....this girl was good She immediately put her hand inside his pants and started routing around. Suddenly, I thought shit, if I don't get a move on she'll finish before me, so quickly I moved my hand which was shaking from his stomach to the top of his pants and in trying to find his zipper popped open his button instead. That works, I thought and slide my hand inside his underwear, what I felt was a very stiff rolled up penis, his kissing was slowing, I thought he might try to stop me, so I pulled his head closer and continued kissing whilst fiddling about with his cock and balls, not knowing what I was doing until suddenly there was a jerk and my hand became very wet with a warm sticky goo. Gosh, I'd done it. He lurched back his face bright red as I pulled my hand out trying my best to wipe it as I left his tackle in its own mess. Sylvia was removing her hand also, but her guy didn't look quite as shocked, anyway we stood up together and said "See ya boys" and hurried back to the girls loos in a fit of giggles. The funny thing about that is that the following week at school we found out that another couple of couples looking for a dark corner found our two guys still sitting there, zippers at half mast and tell tale wet patches on there crotches. One of the new guys immediately pointed and proclaimed that they must have jerked each other off. No amount of protesting would convince them otherwise, we were nowhere to be found and so school boys being school boys, they were teased mercilessly for the rest of their school lives. Kinda served the creeps right.

Ok, so back to that night: "You want us to rub our guys off together..wait I'm not doing Erik. No, silly I just want to get a look and maybe a grope of Doug, you get yourself an eyeful of Erik, then we'll sit them on the cushions and each can ride our own hubbys. I had questions, how is this going to work are we going to play strip poker, because I really don't want to be taking my clothes off downstairs. No need, we'll just take our panties off and leave them here that way we can still have our skirts (short denim skirts were all the rage) and tops on and sit on our guys. Ok, so how are you ever going to get Doug to drop his shorts or even just pull his cock out. Don't you worry about that, I'll sit next to him and tell a story about some guy from school, all you have to do is tell me to show you. Ok, I thought, not quite sure, but then how do I get Erik to get his out? Oh, that's easy, just give him a flash of your tits and he'll do anything you say, take your bra off now if you want. No I said, My blouse is way to see through, Doug will be suspicious in an instant. I'll unclip two fasteners and do the other later. She stopped at the bathroom door and looked me in the eye. C'mon for old times sake...I sighed and not having a good reason to say no nodded with a sigh, "you always did get me into trouble", Sylvia laughed and spun round and we headed out of the bathroom. Oh by the way she said over her shoulder, "I think you might be impressed with Erik"

So this when we sat back down, Sylvia made sure she was close to you and we started talking about our school days. She then of course used the ruse of some guy that she had blown in the past to get into your pants and remove you shorts, I of course then dared her to "show us" which of course she was only too happy to do. I was expecting her to stop soon, but remembered my part had to be played so I said to Erik "Anything you'd like to see?" Well, Your tits he blurted out. Having known the answer before the question his crassness wasn't really a shock. I reached back and through my blouse flicked the last remaining clip of my bra and in seconds had it whipped off without having to take my blouse off. Sylvia who had been lying on her side sucking you, then shuffled round so that she was on her knees with her ass facing Erik and I....she had no panties on and a very short skirt, we saw everything. I giggled and said to Erik, bet you want that.."later" he said. By now, it was obvious that Sylvia was not going to stop until she and you were fully satisfied. I felt a little jealous, but knowing that you were enjoying something that you didn't get from me seemed to make it ok...in my head at least. I never have liked giving blow jobs and certainly didn't want to give Erik one, so I just looked down at my boobs which were shining through my blouse and said to Erik who was transfixed on them "help yourself" He leaned forward and undid a couple of buttons and slide his hand inside my shirt and as he did so he lent forward...naively I thought for a better look, but no, he pressed his lips to mine and shot his tongue deep inside my mouth. I was leaning back on my hands and couldn't/didn't do much, but this was already escalating beyond what I thought was going to happen. I saw your eyes open look our way and close again, so I thought hey, you seem ok with this..of course you were you were getting a blow job! How naive of me. Anyway, I remembered that I had to get Erik to get his cock out, so after pushing him back slightly said to him "going to show me what you've got?" He didn't need asked twice, he was completely naked in an instant. Two things crossed my mind: Erik did do exactly what he was told and that cock! Wow, I mean it was long and thin, must have been nine inches. My blouse was now fully undone and being young and pre children my tits were pretty impressive even if I did think so myself. Erik obviously agreed and came forward on his knees. I'm not sucking it I said firmly, no problem said Erik as he happily slide his manhood between my tits and started to tit fuck me. In the background, I could hear you starting to moan which I knew to be that you were getting close to cumming. Again, shit I thought, Erik is going to want to cum also, well I don't like sucking and I certainly didn't want a faceful of cum either so I said to him, why don't you stick it in me? Again, the boy does what he was told..almost, he was down there in a flash and as he parted my legs, I heard the zipper of my skirt and in a second it was off. I closed my eyes, lay back and thought What the hell! However, the next surprise was not his cock, but that tongue again...straight inside me, he swiftly tongue fucked me for only about twenty seconds or so, it felt nice, but whether he was ready to cum or he was hearing you explode inside his wife's mouth and didn't want to miss out, he slide deep inside me, like I said it was thin, but about two inches longer than you, I don't know if he pushed in all the way or not, but it certainly felt like it. It didn't take to long before he thrust deep and groaned which was probably as well as my tits were taking a pummelling. As he relaxed and lent in for another suck of my nipples I opened my eyes to see your face totally engorged by Sylvia's pussy. Being full of Erik's cum and feeling a little guilty and used I was kind of wanting it to end,so I said to Erik that we should clean up, I stretched around for the tissues, but Erik stopped me and said its ok, I'll take care of it. Before I knew what was happening he was back down at my pussy, not with a tissue, but again with his tongue licking and lapping up all his own cum! Up until then you had never done that to me...(I laughed and said so when I first did that to you, it wasn't your first time) Shutup! So, he's licking his cum from my pussy and you are working your magic on Sylvia's and I started to have that feeling as my hips bore down into the cushion under my ass, I couldn't hold on any longer and basically face fucked him as my pussy exploded in orgasm. I have to say, it was a good one, I have no idea how you didn't hear me, although Sylvia was gyrating and moaning quite loudly and I guess your ears were well covered. So that is how we all came to be naked and on Sylvia's command you and Erik sat on your cushions as I crawled over to you all wet and moist, but without a trace of Erik's cum in sight. We then of course had a gentle rocking with me astride you and you deep inside me. I did think you looked awfully glad to see my boobs.

So, that is the story from two sides, I now what happened and how it happened, I also remember saying to Julie after I'd cum in her and the other two were still going hell for leather, should we go and get dressed and head off, Julie agreed, grabbed some tissues and headed for the bathroom, I picked up my clothes and Julie's skirt, blouse and bra..couldn't see the panties! They of course had been left in the bathroom..told you I was naive, which also explained the incredible speed that Sylvia had gotten naked. We slipped out the house and the drive was quiet, but I do remember going to bed that night and we both cuddled each other tighter than normal, an act of forgiveness perhaps, however we never spoke about until now, so again thanks to Dickourie for encouraging me to post and finally taking the opportunity to fill in the blanks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
dickourie
Rare to hear both sides.
My pleasure in more ways than one tongue and to quote a famous departed radio personality..."and now you know the rest of the story."

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice to hear 'the other side of the story'. Obviously, you all had lots of fun and enlarged your experience. More stories would be very welcome. Thanks.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Glad you liked it and yes we did have a good time. Its funny how as it transpired all that was supposed to happen was a quick shag with skirt and blouse still on, but side by side as couples, but of course it escalated in part because each of us didn't want to stop the other from enjoying themselves...a little perverse I know. How much was pre-planned by Sylvia and her husband, we'll never know as we haven't been in touch for years, but still a great memory.
The other story I have is the first time I licked her pussy after already having cum in it, but of course as I now know, that wasn't her first time! Naughty little minx LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wife is attempting to find them through FB happydance bounce

1Fine_ass
What a naughty wife you have bounce

domodomo69
Love the "confession" after such a long time, perhaps you will make some more happy memories now wink raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story - ever think of re-enacting a similar episode with another couple? Could spice things up!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Re-enactment
Yes, Would love a re-enactment and am working on it. Having taken so long to talk about it, I'm taking things slow, but she has made inroads into finding Sylvia via FB, so far has made contact with her sister. Doubt very much that we would hook up with the same couple, but perhaps if we were able to meet another like minded couple, we could have lots more fun...This time with my eyes wide open...LOL

domodomo69
Any update on the re-enactment grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby Swap
Great story! Very erotic, thanks for sharing!

;o)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Contact made!!!!with Sylvia, she is on the same continent grin....but about 3000 miles away.... sad Time will tell jerk

domodomo69
..............and ?????

1Fine_ass
Love it
I do love these stories...very erotic

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Possible ! :thumbup:
So, after contact has been made via the wonders of Facebook, my wife has invited Sylvia to come and visit this summer....She is no longer married to Erik, marriage only lasted about two years, has since re-married very happily for fifteen and now separated? I know, I only get so much info LOL. No idea whether anything will or wont happen , but at least there is hope...fingers crossed. thumbup

MrBlueCar
Good luck! I loved this story from both perspectives. Would love to hear if anything else happens!

Maybe you could get them both to play with you together, taking turns on your cock while the other watches and plays with herself thumbup1

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Invitation Accepted....
So, after seemingly weeks of chat, Sylvia will be coming to visit Julie and I in August for 6 days. As I've said to a few of you privately Sylvia's marriage to Erik only lasted a couple of years. She then moved to California where she re-married for fifteen years and is now single again. As to how that changes or enhances the dynamic between us, who knows, it has been a long time. On the upside, the morning after her confirmation of visiting I did get about a one minute BJ from Julie which as we know is a rarity! We also both sunbathed on our deck in the nude later that day which is not uncommon for me, but it has been a while since Julie did. So perhaps there is something stirring? Oh well, just 82 days till I find out....not that I'm counting you understand, LOL Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Doug
jerk

dickourie
Invite accepted
ROUND 2!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sunbathing nude outside is something. Especially when she has been more restrained about that. Your wife is keen about things erotic. And a rare BJ, too. Something is definitely stirring ( not only your cock) and afoot for August. It will be hot and with Sylvia without a man in her bed, at least, all the time, presumably, she could well be looking to have cock in her for a lot of time. You will be a busy boy with two to amuse and keep satisfied especially if they arouse each other to even greater heights. Tell us the happs.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thanks guys, I'm trying not to get too excited, but this last week or so Julie is being far more forthcoming in bed, in the house (nude) and outside! No more BJs, but hey, perhaps that may be all I get in August, so best not push it. thumbup 74 days..but who's counting wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am counting!! Who wouldn't with the potententialof that weekend? Enjoy the nude wife and fourth cumming in bed ( or anywhere else).

1Fine_ass
Update?
How many days now? Any more news of what might happen? bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
48 days lol
So, just 48 days, the girls have chatted a couple of times and Julie is most definitely acting a LOT sexier recently. Nudity indoors and out, loud moans during orgasms (no more BJs, but hey). I tried asking about their conversations and if "that night" was talked about. "Not in so many words, but she did ask after you're package" jerk But added "Don't think you two can go off and have sex behind my back"...Wouldn't dare was my coy response...followed by "What if she wants to give me a BJ ? seeing as she is the guest and all? " You'll be lucky"........Oh I really hope so (to myself, not out loud)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Just 18 days.....
That's all bounce dildo yahoo

Parfollo
Great reading!!
Looking forward to reading more from you!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
New Story.....
Oh yes baby! We have a new story...will post at the end of the week after Sylvia has gone home...... bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hurry up, i'm holding my breath!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
LOL, sorry to mkeep you waiting....here it is... tongue

1Fine_ass
Great news on the reunion..had to re-read the originals...came twice LOL... thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife Swap/Hubby Swap...The reunion, Final chapter!

Now posted bounce

1Fine_ass
Clever girl
Just had to re read...Love how you where conned into something that you really enjoyed...Smart Wife

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds